Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: Disabling XP packs in store during fast cap duration

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    316
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

    Default Disabling XP packs in store during fast cap duration

    During the Vardan Valley expansion, 4 people bought their way in for the very exclusive Top10 overall expansion badge without ever touching any content.

    Since we'll be having another expansion after 2yrs, I, and many others would like to request to have the XP packs in store disabled during the fastcap duration.

    For fairness and integrity of the rewards, those extremely rare badges handed out only on every expansion to 10 players shouldn't be directly purchased via XP packs in store. Let it be competitive for a great start of the expansion.

    @Cinco

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    930
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    243
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

    Default

    Or simply make it if you purchase the XP Packs it automatically disables you from Fast Cap Badge/Banner. That way the people who still want to buy XP Packs can and Sts still makes money. If this does happen also pls add higher XP Packs to.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 08-19-2021 at 06:28 AM.

    IGN: Cytotoxin(81)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,924
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,210
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    845
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

    Default

    +1 for disable xp packs first week

  6. #4
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    464
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

    Default

    XD Easy money for STS, you think they’d turn down free money zzz

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    187
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    During the Vardan Valley expansion, 4 people bought their way in for the very exclusive Top10 overall expansion badge without ever touching any content.

    Since we'll be having another expansion after 2yrs, I, and many others would like to request to have the XP packs in store disabled during the fastcap duration.

    For fairness and integrity of the rewards, those extremely rare badges handed out only on every expansion to 10 players shouldn't be directly purchased via XP packs in store. Let it be competitive for a great start of the expansion.

    @Cinco

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    For fairness and integrity of rewards, I would also like to add on to disable all xp elixirs that's purchasable from store for plat. Let's go beserk together during fastcap!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Or simply make it if you purchase the XP Packs it automatically disables you from Fast Cap Badge/Banner. That way the people who still want to buy XP Packs can and Sts still makes money. If this does happen also pls add higher XP Packs to.
    This sounds more like a workable idea, you can't just stop people from spending their plats - it's their rights to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    XD Easy money for STS, you think they’d turn down free money zzz
    Exactly lol so much plat revenue down to drain ! Imagine if all plat players spam store for those kits
    Last edited by Analytical; 08-19-2021 at 04:20 PM.

  8. #6
    Blogger Irg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cult of shadowspire No ideaness: ★★★★★
    Posts
    2,257
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    200
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    assume 200k xp to start and it gets to 300k by lv81, it will be 1250k(1.25m) total xp, this comes down to 125 10k xp kits, which cost 31250 plat (18k usd) to insta 81....

    ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 2m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Answer

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    316
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Or simply make it if you purchase the XP Packs it automatically disables you from Fast Cap Badge/Banner. That way the people who still want to buy XP Packs can and Sts still makes money. If this does happen also pls add higher XP Packs to.
    True, this works aswell - still having the freedom to purchase these kits without affecting the premise of the rewards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    assume 200k xp to start and it gets to 300k by lv81, it will be 1250k(1.25m) total xp, this comes down to 125 10k xp kits, which cost 31250 plat (18k usd) to insta 81....
    Unsure where you got the 18k usd. But 31k plat is around 18 bundles, 1.6k usd.



    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-19-2021 at 08:11 PM.

  10. #8
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    281
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    100% it will be disabled.

  11. #9
    Senior Member Avaree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,096
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,567
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,843
    Thanked in
    1,285 Posts

    Default

    +1 for disabling xp packs.

  12. #10
    Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,798
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    151
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

    Default

    Why do someone pay 1.6k USD for a funny badge..eww they could get 1b+ if they efficiently use those plats

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

  13. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    196
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Why do someone pay 1.6k USD for a funny badge..eww they could get 1b+ if they efficiently use those plats

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Actually people will buy xp kits just for getting those banner if its not there then they will not buy a single 1k xp card
    And yes for balancing it what sts could do is simply making 2 lb 1 for xp/elixer users and second for non xp lix users .
    Good for sts making money and hardcore f2p players both.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    795
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Actually people will buy xp kits just for getting those banner if its not there then they will not buy a single 1k xp card
    And yes for balancing it what sts could do is simply making 2 lb 1 for xp/elixer users and second for non xp lix users .
    Good for sts making money and hardcore f2p players both.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is probably the dumbest thing i have read this year

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  15. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    219
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    This is probably the dumbest thing i have read this year

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Toxic person spotted . Please wear mask , sanitize your hands this disease spreads faster than covid.

    Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to namansharma99910 For This Useful Post:


  17. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    4 people bought their way in for the very exclusive Top10 overall expansion badge without ever touching any content.
    Let it be competitive for a great start of the expansion.
    Now there are more people who are going to do that, it will be competitive for sure lol, who faster spam xp packs from store

  18. #15
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    3,797
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,375
    Thanked in
    715 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Why do someone pay 1.6k USD for a funny badge..eww they could get 1b+ if they efficiently use those plats

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    1.6k usd irl is nothing, people will spend 30,000+ usd in other games just to be one of the top players.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

  19. #16
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    464
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    1.6k usd irl is nothing, people will spend 30,000+ usd in other games just to be one of the top players.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    True, the badge is pretty cheap even if you spam buy with plats

  20. #17
    Forum Adept Mcmikeguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    405
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    -1 Thereīs a lot of ppl (including me) who dont have time to run/farm/play events and get a decent reward and this is a big chance.

  21. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    316
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcmikeguapo View Post
    -1 Thereīs a lot of ppl (including me) who dont have time to run/farm/play events and get a decent reward and this is a big chance.
    I'm pretty sure Cinco envisions the rewards to be obtained by running the long awaited expansion they've been working on for months, also promotes good competition and integrity of the rewards, handing out those extra elusive rewards by actually playing the new stuff.

    Well, atleast I hope so... its the most logical reasoning anyway relative to the expansion. I do hope that this was just overlooked. It wouldn't be nice to promote the badge as the "top10 fastest fingers to purchase the kits".

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  22. #19
    Forum Adept Mcmikeguapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    405
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    I'm pretty sure Cinco envisions the rewards to be obtained by running the long awaited expansion they've been working on for months, also promotes good competition and integrity of the rewards, handing out those extra elusive rewards by actually playing the new stuff.

    Well, atleast I hope so... its the most logical reasoning anyway relative to the expansion. I do hope that this was just overlooked. It wouldn't be nice to promote the badge as the "top10 fastest fingers to purchase the kits".

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Iím agree with all you wrote, specially in the promotion of hard working/grinding/farming but I think there should also be events which doesnít require too much time, actually last big event I got rewards from was Easter (top10) for the same reason, I donít have too much time.

    I think thereís also a good reason to let this be (let ppl get the badge with plats) and itís the botters, thereís a lot of ppl who bot and yes, nowadays is hard af to do it but ppl still doing this, prefer to ppl get the badge with plats (which also helps to sts incomes and get better content in future) than a botter earning it.

    This is just my opinion :3

  23. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,135
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    316
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcmikeguapo View Post
    Iím agree with all you wrote, specially in the promotion of hard working/grinding/farming but I think there should also be events which doesnít require too much time, actually last big event I got rewards from was Easter (top10) for the same reason, I donít have too much time.

    I think thereís also a good reason to let this be (let ppl get the badge with plats) and itís the botters, thereís a lot of ppl who bot and yes, nowadays is hard af to do it but ppl still doing this, prefer to ppl get the badge with plats (which also helps to sts incomes and get better content in future) than a botter earning it.

    This is just my opinion :3
    As there are events that don't require much time, there are also events that do. Not everything can be acquired the easy way.

    As botting goes... thats hardly the case considering the new mechanics and difficulty of the expansion. Lets talk about free roaming plat farmers that are, if not, more common than botters? How would you suggest the badges be obtained now?

    I understand that STS is still a business. But, attaching a premium option to just anything isn't healthy.


    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-24-2021 at 12:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Longer consignment store duration for sell orders.
    By Bidigeldi in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2021, 07:06 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2020, 05:33 PM
  3. store 3 and 4 packs
    By hxcjackk in forum Enchantress Class Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2015, 11:23 AM
  4. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 08:49 AM
  5. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 07:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •