Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disabling XP packs in store during fast cap duration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcmikeguapo View Post
    I’m agree with all you wrote, specially in the promotion of hard working/grinding/farming but I think there should also be events which doesn’t require too much time, actually last big event I got rewards from was Easter (top10) for the same reason, I don’t have too much time.

I think there’s also a good reason to let this be (let ppl get the badge with plats) and it’s the botters, there’s a lot of ppl who bot and yes, nowadays is hard af to do it but ppl still doing this, prefer to ppl get the badge with plats (which also helps to sts incomes and get better content in future) than a botter earning it.

This is just my opinion :3
    I haven't seen anyone botting in the top10 who went for badge and my party included the 1st, 4th, 5th and 7th who made it to 71. I ran with two players who made it to 76 top10 with very few plats aswell as some friends who paid for it. Thats my experience related to this topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    As there are events that don't require much time, there are also events that do. Not everything can be acquired the easy way.

As botting goes... thats hardly the case considering the new mechanics and difficulty of the expansion. Lets talk about free roaming plat farmers that are, if not, more common than botters? How would you suggest the badges be obtained now?

I understand that STS is still a business. But, attaching a premium option to just anything isn't healthy.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    The same way of getting badges is ok, ik plats is a great advantage but if you have the option why not?
    Is healthier than running 20 hrs everyday. And if you meant by healthy the “healthy and fair competition” I’m agree with you but theres nothing someone can do, prefer to keep this than let the game die, chill :3

Abt Quanab (idk how to quote another comment in the same post) :3;
    Me neither but since few years ago there’s more ppl interested in this kind of rewards and I’m sure they willing to do anything to get them. Just my thoughts, since there were tons of cheaters in an event I’m being this paranoid cuz I couldn’t get top10 and would be a shame this happened again, considering these badges are the most beautiful from my pov.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

The same way of getting badges is ok, ik plats is a great advantage but if you have the option why not?
    Is healthier than running 20 hrs everyday. And if you meant by healthy the “healthy and fair competition” I’m agree with you but theres nothing someone can do, prefer to keep this than let the game die, chill :3

Abt Quanab (idk how to quote another comment in the same post) :3;
    Me neither but since few years ago there’s more ppl interested in this kind of rewards and I’m sure they willing to do anything to get them. Just my thoughts, since there were tons of cheaters in an event I’m being this paranoid cuz I couldn’t get top10 and would be a shame this happened again, considering these badges are the most beautiful from my pov.
    +1 on all of that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Ye there are lot cringe stuff goin on lbs, like tieing/buying urself to badge.

Cant imagine playing this game without all xp elixs and bonuses.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Buying a badge is not right , But what's wrong with tie .
    Need trust and co-operation for that.

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

I've got the response now. Thanks for the feedback though.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

During the Vardan Valley expansion, 4 people bought their way in for the very exclusive Top10 overall expansion badge without ever touching any content.

Since we'll be having another expansion after 2yrs, I, and many others would like to request to have the XP packs in store disabled during the fastcap duration.

For fairness and integrity of the rewards, those extremely rare badges handed out only on every expansion to 10 players shouldn't be directly purchased via XP packs in store. Let it be competitive for a great start of the expansion.

@Cinco

Well then why not go all the way then? from 76 to 81 until we have a top 10 established diasble any sort of xp booster(all xp elixirs, xp awakens, thadhep xp bonus) and let the grindiest players get the badges, not the ones that have 200% xp awas, 4 elixirs and heroic thadhep.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    Well then why not go all the way then? from 76 to 81 until we have a top 10 established diasble any sort of xp booster(all xp elixirs, xp awakens, thadhep xp bonus) and let the grindiest players get the badges, not the ones that have 200% xp awas, 4 elixirs and heroic thadhep.

Lmao +1 I’d love it to be Grindy like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Yea, whoever who uses any lixir or xp awaken would get immediately disqualified, abt pet hmmm I got my doubts but in general its a good idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Directly purchasing the badge for platinum is far different from indirectly obtaining the badge by means of grinding with the necessary team, gears and the like. The former obtains the badge sitting afk in town, while the latter still undergoes the process of forming the party, efficiently running the maps grinding through sleepless nights, maximizing time by %movement speed and damage sets.

Do you want to disable all awakens aswell, primarily those with 450% ms, damage sets? Since what you're suggesting is the disadvantage of others not having the proper elixirs, awakens - in which these also greatly affect leveling speed.

But, I wouldn't mind having any xp boosters disabled. Your suggestion is similar with what we used to have back in the day, a Pure leaderboard where non-elixed users are the only ones eligible. Disabling awakens is far-fetched tho, this isn't some type of honor event.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-27-2021 at 12:09 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Directly purchasing the badge for platinum is far different from indirectly obtaining the badge by means of grinding with the necessary team, gears and the like. The former obtains the badge sitting afk in town, while the latter still undergoes the process of forming the party, efficiently running the maps grinding through sleepless nights, maximizing time by %movement speed and damage sets.

Do you want to disable all awakens aswell, primarily those with 450% ms, damage sets? Since what you're suggesting is the disadvantage of others not having the proper elixirs, awakens - in which these also greatly affect leveling speed.

But, I wouldn't mind having any xp boosters disabled. Your suggestion is similar with what we used to have back in the day, a Pure leaderboard where non-elixed users are the only ones eligible. Disabling awakens is far-fetched tho, this isn't some type of honor event.

I said to only disable xp awakenings, because a lot of people have main gear and a secondary xp gear that they use when they turn quests in, and the advantage is massive. And no, its not that diffrent really, since most people bought heaps of platinum with real money to either awaken the items themselves or sell elite gems and buy the items awakened. By all means have the rest od the awas on, but when it comes to gaining xp for the badges, either go all equal or everybody via any means necesary, which means xp packs as well

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yea, whoever who uses any lixir or xp awaken would get immediately disqualified, abt pet hmmm I got my doubts but in general its a good idea.
    heroic thadhep gives 25% xp. Daily quests get you about 50k xp no boosters. Someone with h thadhep would get 62k. Idk about you but 12k xp is a massive amount to have to pull back from just rerunning the map. Im not saying disable all pets, just the xp bonus from the ones that have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

OR maybe, give everyone who reaches 81 in 1-2 days the badge?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I tried to be interested.....
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.