Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: quivers for backpack vanities

  1. #1
    Junior Member Skeleton Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Lightbulb quivers for backpack vanities

    why is this not a thing yet you have been giving mobs quivers since... idk but not to your players ;-; please quivers thx
    Name:  quiver.png
Views: 54
Size:  85.5 KB
    -Skeletonmike

  2. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    404
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Yeah and its also dumb that no bow has a string

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member flashio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,414
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    382
    Thanked in
    206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    why is this not a thing yet you have been giving mobs quivers since... idk but not to your players ;-; please quivers thx
    Name:  quiver.png
Views: 54
Size:  85.5 KB
    +1 for quiver backpacks, this would be a good addition to spendsalot having a goldfish version with encrusted jwls on it, big thumbs up for it.
    Looking as well for an option to have "x" weapons getting a backpack version so it would look as if we carried our weapons on our back .

  4. #4
    Junior Member Skeleton Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Yeah and its also dumb that no bow has a string

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    lmao I never noticed that
    -Skeletonmike

  5. #5
    Junior Member Skeleton Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    +1 for quiver backpacks, this would be a good addition to spendsalot having a goldfish version with encrusted jwls on it, big thumbs up for it.
    Looking as well for an option to have "x" weapons getting a backpack version so it would look as if we carried our weapons on our back .
    I like your idea too
    -Skeletonmike

Similar Threads

  1. Gold Version Vanities / Quest Vanities Stashable
    By Smokianlord in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2019, 08:00 AM
  2. Weapon Backpack/Banner Vanities
    By Kaziscate in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2019, 07:30 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 11:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •