Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arby Flash Presents: EDM Song of the Day Music Blog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Default Arby Flash Presents: EDM Song of the Day Music Blog

Main Blog Page

As some of you may know, I am an amateur DJ and producer in love with electronic dance music. Trance, Hardstyle, Electro, Electro House, Progressive House, Dubstep, Drumstep...you name a genre, and I'll have my favorite tunes in it. I've been using my facebook wall as a music blog because I'm lazy and don't want to pay the web fees for an official blog...and my friends have basically told me to stop flooding their minifeeds .

My producer name is Arby Flash. Arby stem from my initials R and B. Say those 2 letters outloud...sounds like Arby. Flash refers to a lot of things, but I'll just say that it's my trademark for a few products.

With that said, I will now flood your 'minifeed.' Every day I will be uploading a video from youtube of one of my favorite tunes. Some of them might be old, some of them might be brand new that day. Really depends on how I'm feeling. My hope is that I can get some people to appreciate the EDM scene, and maybe get some new beatheads/househeads out there. I don't really know how this blog thing works on here, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't directly post videos to the blog itself (not even sure if you can). If you have a song you'd like for me to hear, please either PM it to me, or post it in this thread if you really believe I'd like it based on my other posts. I don't consider this hypocritical (me posting my songs but telling you not to) because this is my thread and I'm trying to stick to a specific genre of music.

I will be using this thread to list all of the songs I've posted with links to the blog page so you guys can easily jump around because after a while, it's going to get pretty full .

I hope some of you fall in love with this music, the people involved in it, and the atmosphere just like I did. It truly is a one of a kind scene.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flowman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Official Blog Song List

May 30, 2012 - Justin Bieber - Boyfriend (Dada Life Remix) - Electro House
    May 31, 2012 - Throwback Thursday - Armin Van Buuren - Zocalo (Imagine 2008 Live DVD) - Live Instrumental Trance
    June 1, 2012 - Knife Party - Sleaze - Moombahton
    June 2, 2012 - Arkadi - Login (Dark Mix) vs. Sunlounger feat Zara Taylor - Try To Be Love (Armin Van Buuren Mashup) - Trance Mashup
    June 3, 2012 - Electric Daisy Carnival: Las Vegas 2012 Official Trailer - Epic Trailer
    June 4, 2012 - David Guetta & Nicky Romero - Metropolis - Electro House
    June 5, 2012 - Steve Aoki & Wynter Gordon - Ladi Dadi (Tommy Trash Remix) - Electro House
    June 6, 2012 - Wobble Wednesday - Cypress Hill & Rusko - Lez Go - Hip Hop vs. Dubstep
    June 7, 2012 - Throwback Thursday - Pendulum - Granite - Drum and Bass
    June 8, 2012 - Ian Carey ft. Mandy Ventrice - Let Loose (Leo Villagra Dirty Remix) - Dirty Dutch
    June 9, 2012 - Red Hot Chili Peppers vs Third Party vs Avicii - Otherside (BZ Mix) - Progressive House vs. Rock
    June 10, 2012 - Wolfgang Gartner - Redline - Progressive House/Electro House
    June 11, 2012 - Sandro Silva feat. Bizzey - Get Lower (Oliver Twizt's Rotterdam Carnival Mix) - House/Dirty Dutch
    June 12, 2012 - OVERWERK - Odyssey - Electro
    June 13, 2012 - Wobble Wednesday - Modestep - Sunlight - Dubstep/Electro Rock
    June 14, 2012 - Throwback Thursday - Tiesto - Adagio for Strings (Live DVD) - Trance
    June 15, 2012 - Zedd - Spectrum - Electro
    June 16, 2012 - Alesso & Dirty South - City Of Dreams - Progressive House
    June 17, 2012 - Rihanna - Where Have You Been (Hardwell Remix) - Electro House
    June18, 2012 - Artist Appreciation Week (Alesso) - Dune - Heiress of Valentina (Alesso Remix) - Progressive House
    June19, 2012 - Artist Appreciation Week (Alesso) - Nadia Ali, Starkillers, & Alex Kenji - Pressure (Alesso Edit) - Progressive House
    June20, 2012 - Artist Appreciation Week (Alesso) - Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso ft. Ryan Tedder - Calling (Lose My Mind) - Progressive House
    June 21, 2012 - Artist Appreciation Week (Alesso) - DEVolution - Good Love (Alesso Remix) - Progressive House
    June 22, 2012 - Artist Appreciation Week (Alesso) - Coldplay - Fix You (Alesso & Swedish House Mafia Remix) - Progressive House
    June 23, 2012 - Artist Appreciation Week (Alesso) - Alesso - Years - Progressive House
    June 24, 2012 - Artist Appreciation Week (Alesso) - Keane - Silenced By The Night (Alesso Remix) - Progressive House
    June 25, 2012 - Deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon (Madeon Extended Mix) - Electropop/Nu-Disco

Last edited by Flowman; 06-25-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Third day uploaded to the blog. Check it out! Remember to leave comments on the videos with feedback. Thanks.
    Last edited by Flowman; 06-01-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Nice stuff ;D
    I'll add stuff sometime!
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

thanks.

It's tough just uploading one song a day when my library consists of 10+ days (in track time) worth of music.
    My facebook wall gets like 2-3 tracks a day....my poor friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Day 4 uploaded. One of my favorite tunes being played in live sets still. I highly recommend it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Day 5 uploaded....special video for you guys today. Today's video is actually not a song. Instead, this is the newly released Electric Daisy Carnival: Las Vegas trailer. The video came out this morning, and the actual festival is June 8-10 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. 300,000+ people will be in attendance for one of the biggest and best electronic music festivals in the world.

I was lucky enough to attend EDC: New York, and while it was one of the best 3 days of my life, it is nothing in comparison. Not going to go in to it much more, just sit back, take a look into my nightlife, and enjoy the video.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Shameless, self promotion bump. Does anyone even read or listen to these blogs? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

2 more days uploaded....

Electro House remix of a Steve Aoki track....awesome tune.
    and...
    An awesome mix of Cypress Hill and Rusko...hip hop and dubstep.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Gonna be tough hitting the right audience on STS forums, as most players are either too young to go to EDM venues or too old to know what it is. Though, I appreciate the thread. I think we are probably the only ones in the entire forum that go nuts with this stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

haha yeah dude, I figured I wouldn't get many replies. I think at this point I'm going start just posting my new favorites and not older stuff or "noob friendly" material. Shame you won't be joining me for Benny/Hardwell/Bingo Players this weekend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Definitely would've liked to see benassi. I missed knife party a couple of days ago because of an emergency trip to my corporate HQs in Tennessee. Gonna be here for the next 2 weeks definitely not feeling the country music here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Pretty cool stuff!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Saw Benny with Alesso on New Years day in NYC. Was technically a "DayGlow" but it was 10,000 people and it went on for like 8 hours. However, I'm going in to a serious depression this weekend because I'm missing EDC LV, I'm just hoping this mini-fest at least keeps me going. I almost considered going alone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Taking any requests?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

PM them to me, sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Got a ton of friends in Vegas already for edc. There's always next year...

Are you planning on going to ezoo? Im gonna roll in with my buds and a bunch of chicks. Haven't bought tickets yet, I'm hoping single day passes become available.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Yea I'm going, got a pretty big group going as well, but I don't know how many are doing all 3 days. I think they said single day passes would be available if they don't sell out the venue with 3 day passes...which I don't see happening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Uploaded a dirty dutch remix for today. Something a little different .

For anyone who actually listens to these songs/reads the info...I will be leaving for NYC early tomorrow morning so I don't know if I'll have a post up for Saturday as I'll be out all day until Sunday. If that's the case, I'll upload 2 on Sunday. I'm sure about 2 of you are heartbroken

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Nice stuff, Flowman! I kicked the blog up to a forum announcement

Have a great trip to NYC!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com