Thread: Rare PvP gems

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Lightbulb Rare PvP gems

Hey guys. I've been seeing these gems (The daring demon's stone, phantom's stone, American android beast gem) and they're seriously overpowered their stats are something else. (Yes I definitely didn't get their names right but you know them). Now I don't understand why only a few people have these overpowered pvp gems? Shouldn't we have equality in pvp and have access to every pvp item since every other item is so easy to access but these aren't? Usually vanity is exclusive but now even these gems are ? They don't even have any effects they just have crazy stats. Cinco It'd be very appreciated if you look into this and consider making these gems available again atleasy the same way we have this overpowered new Sun gem that was out there for everyone to get through the last event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The same reason people have android and demon is the same for why they have sun demon. People farmed and worked hard for their gems. Plus, they gave us the option to farm tokens to get sun demon, which is why everyone has it.😂 There is equality in pvp, you just have to be willing to work for your gear. Plus, we are lvl 51; we are supposed to have crazy stats.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Panda19 View Post
    The same reason people have android and demon is the same for why they have sun demon. People farmed and worked hard for their gems. Plus, they gave us the option to farm tokens to get sun demon, which is why everyone has it.�� There is equality in pvp, you just have to be willing to work for your gear. Plus, we are lvl 51; we are supposed to have crazy stats.
    I understand that you have those gems and wouldn't wanna degrade from having those gems in pvp thinking you're very good if you kill with them while everyone else has normal gems, but, my point is, the new sun gem was for what? 7500 tokens? That's normal. How about those gems ? You had to be in leaderboard to get those gems. And only in top 10 or something. Couldn't it be vanities as rewards instead of pvp gear that are clearly a huge advantage and are overpowered? So far every event reward was a vanity item and that's fine. That's cool no problem, but why do we have to start ruining pvp now, is it that hard to keep pvp based on skill instead of stupid disadvantages? I understand you might have had no problem with farming billions of scores to be in leaderboard to get those gems back then, but not everyone has that type of addiction no offence and no one wants to work hard for that type of rewards such as pvp gear that just makes you overpowered instead of being skillful. I mean I know eventually they will come back or better gems might come, but can that happen faster please it's already getting annoying to be fair.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Whenever pvp gear were as rewards, they were very accessible. Does any of you remember when we had absolved fang and black vampire heart 51 and locrian and all those gems that made there way as rewards ? They were normal and easy to get. You actually to put some effort into getting them but nothing crazy. For example get gold tier you get this etc. That's the normal thing, that was cool. But now this is just ugly, I really hope it was just a test and in the future it would always be vanity for leaderboard events. Top 10 too 5 get this etc. Otherwise, it will be very sad indeed

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Don't try too hard I think the devs are sympathetic with what and what doesn't affect pvp and clearly it won't happen again, and they will clearly come back or we just get a new set of gems that are as good. Dont bother arguing with me just prove a point instead otherwise there is no point. Those gems were not even brought for plat. They were exclusive for whoever was on the top of leaderboard. If they were atleast available for plat like all the weapons and gems there are then that would have been normal and fine but no only like 15 people have them or idk how many and they're super op in pvp that it's funny