View Poll Results: Rerun Arcanite Fields 2020 just as it was...

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Rerun Arcanite Fields 2020 with no changes!

105 57.38%
  • No! If it can't be a new event with new rewards, forget it!

78 42.62%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Poll - Rerun Arcanite Fields 2020 as-is or Nah?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    You and everyone else had 2 years to get gold, any newcoming players shouldnt be easily given the best gear in the game so easily
    The items are expensive, it should be accessible for expansion and not all have gold loot, and there is a need for op equipment for the dragkin temple.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    You and everyone else had 2 years to get gold, any newcoming players shouldnt be easily given the best gear in the game so easily
    No, it is not easy when you start from 0 when you are completely new, not everyone supports the new ones and you come to say that it is easy to improve. Not everyone understands the game .Do you come to tell me that it is easy to get a good gear? Please mostly use gold and platinum so you can have. And they can play arcanite fields and if they are surprised they will be excited, just as I was excited when I dropped my arcane item my first arcane item which was an egg nekro. But it is not easy to have gear if you are someone new that you do not know in the game.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Guys you shouldn't make it so big deal. More arcane gears 76 won't make any diferens in game or economy. What makes diferens are op awakes. And not available now. I don't remember if there is risk for hc community run this event. It will be great opportunity for non plat hc players get some gears. Don't forget hardcore players. More joining this mode every season. )
    Shouldn't delay expansion tho. Get back to previous roadmap without ctf honor week.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Please quit using new player excuses in every single thing event related. Use realistic examples and compare etc. This event is for guild halls and houses mainly, not for new players to gain millions because millions isn't possible unless you are ultra lucky and loot an arcane which last I remember took many people 100+ runs and this event costs energy.
    My proposition is bring this event back right now if you want to but it has to be brought back in November / December with an ice theme. If you want an event for new players rerelease egg zavior or levelar. Fix their hp to lv 1-76 so they don't despawn on people who are unable to do tons of damage. Levelar would be perfect since we have expansion upcoming.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 08-23-2021 at 02:20 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Guys I'm not here to argue with anyone but expansion is more important than arc fields right now, especially if it is a rerelease. Not only will a rerelease lower the bar for future events (especially major ones like this), it means we won't get a new version of fields until probably well into 2022. Having this event now would benefit me a ton (I'm broke as heck rn and it could easily make me several mil to use later) but it would be so much better for everyone if we just have patience and wait for after the 81 release.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Please quit using new player excuses in every single thing event related. Use realistic examples and compare etc. This event is for guild halls and houses mainly, not for new players to gain millions because millions isn't possible unless you are ultra lucky and loot an arcane which last I remember took many people 100+ runs and this event costs energy.
    My proposition is bring this event back right now if you want to but it has to be brought back in November / December with an ice theme.
    Yes, but not all guilds accept low levels from 1-70, most ask for +71 And that is more for the master of each guild is not in general for allAnd that is more for the master of each guild is not in general for all Each Master will know if he does it or not, and I repeat So why do they put item arcane? Should it then be pure item for hall? This event has to do with several factors, not just one, and the new ones MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburgerking View Post
    Guys I'm not here to argue with anyone but expansion is more important than arc fields right now, especially if it is a rerelease. Not only will a rerelease lower the bar for future events (especially major ones like this), it means we won't get a new version of fields until probably well into 2022. Having this event now would benefit me a ton (I'm broke as heck rn and it could easily make me several mil to use later) but it would be so much better for everyone if we just have patience and wait for after the 81 release.
    There will be expansion work will not stop, only the event will be implemented without causing any damage to the progress.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Better focus in Arcanite Fields

Enviado de meu SM-A505GT usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I got a question for ya.

Arcanite Fields 2021 was postponed because we are totally focused on the upcoming expansion and we don't have the resources to make the expected rewards.

We can, however, bring back Arcanite Fields in its 2020 state (no changes, no new rewards).

Thus I offer this humble poll for your consideration:
    Truth is, the expansion is mainly for older players. I mean think about it, how many % of new players would be able to level up to level 81 in time to enjoy the expansion? I have made friends with a couple of new players while leveling up my other characters, they even have trouble getting past level 61 let alone unlocking festerfang maps or 76-81 maps. While I understand those who wanted new players/poorer players to have some gold making avenues, the event does not need to come up rushed, it could come after the expansion, i.e. when sts has a bit more time to design new rewards, and even possibly introduce say 1 piece of new 81 gear through the event on top of the 76 arcane gears.

The thing is Arcanite field is unlike awakening events, last standing honor etc where you could just enable the event anytime with a click of a button. Just like some who mentioned ice guild halls, new craftable arcanite pets etc - the nature of the event needs it to be made up of new rewards not just letting people farm 76 arcane gears that's already gonna be gradually replaced by Level 81 soon, why add more 76 gears into the market when you want to encourage people to level up to 81 as soon as possible so that they can open new locks, get the new lvl 81 to the market?

Supporting sts to rerun one of the iconic annual events in 2020 may make this to be the precursor to possibly many more repeated annual events in the future with no new rewards.

If sts can't/don't have the time to do one, it is easy - just don't. If you ask this question to a computer it will only tell you 1 or 0 . There's no in between or a half-S work. You either do it with excellence/effort or don't do it at all.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

My proposition is bring this event back right now if you want to but it has to be brought back in November / December with an ice theme. If you want an event for new players rerelease egg zavior or levelar. Fix their hp to lv 1-76 so they don't despawn on people who are unable to do tons of damage. Levelar would be perfect since we have expansion upcoming.
    No hall item will serve any bass, and they would sell it if but not everyone knows how to sell or what this is,And in the cities there are many scammers wanting to buy everything very cheap They are not excuses, it is simply the truth, many do not like the draking event, and this event is supposed to be to improve gear, right? They can obtain items without awakening and improve little by little

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

ill farm stuff, done matter if it's old.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Many don't like the dragkin event because its not an easy 1 shot every mob 999x run event to play. Its for end game mostly but devs do split end game and mid game for it as in mid game can get to the bosses and kill them for loot while end game run for lb.
    I am just speaking truth, no fabrication.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Many don't like the dragkin event because its not an easy 1 shot every mob 999x run event to play. Its for end game mostly but devs do split end game and mid game for it as in mid game can get to the bosses and kill them for loot while end game run for lb.

Yes, but why put that event? Better remove the event and put arcanite fields after expansion, after all, not everyone will cry to acquire the new weapons and I mean the ones that are new, half new, the new weapons will be around 300m which not everyone can have, currently I have 120m, and I farm but sometimes it bores farm, and it is not showing off I am simply clearnew, half new, the new weapons will be around 300m which not everyone can have, currently I have 120m, and I farm but sometimes it bores farm, and it is not showing off I am simply clear That it is better to support new ones to play that event than to put dragkin

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I am just speaking truth, no fabrication.
    You are a person who records, and you should be supporting all of ArcanYou are a person who records, and you should be supporting all of Arcan You do not support arcanite fieldsYou do not support arcanite fields So what are you going to record for? In youtube if you don't want to support here Do not make me laugh, hahahaha everyone seeks draking for lb and I seek to put arcanite fields for all Arcane lDo not make me laugh, hahahaha everyone seeks draking for lb and I seek to put arcanite fields for all Arcane l I vote etc, but well, every opinion counts and should be counted, not because you record on YouTube means that you are worth more than me
    Here it is fair and equitable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Please vote.

For expedience, comments will not be considered let alone counted as votes.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guys need to equip themselves properly for the dragkin temple and expansion 81 the ones that are left, do this little favor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

People using new players as an excuse to bring this event and try to make gold from it

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersss View Post
    You are a person who records, and you should be supporting all of ArcanYou are a person who records, and you should be supporting all of Arcan You do not support arcanite fieldsYou do not support arcanite fields So what are you going to record for? In youtube if you don't want to support here Do not make me laugh, hahahaha everyone seeks draking for lb and I seek to put arcanite fields for all Arcane lDo not make me laugh, hahahaha everyone seeks draking for lb and I seek to put arcanite fields for all Arcane l I vote etc, but well, every opinion counts and should be counted, not because you record on YouTube means that you are worth more than me
    Here it is fair and equitable

Where did I say I didn't support fields?
    I can record other games etc I do youtube for fun, not for fame or to use people etc I said this many times.
    Where did I say I was better than you?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    People using new players as an excuse to bring this event and try to make gold from it

I am not poor, I do not even have to make excuses, nor have you seen my warr, currently I lead a Latin guild I come from 2013 and I have appeared in certain videos of yt, I have been top 10 ursoth 2021,Top 25 Halloween 2020, I was top 50 in goblin event 2020, and soon I will be top Max Aps As for you to tell me that I'm not serious or I'm a clown in a photoAs for you to tell me that I'm not serious or I'm a clown in a photo I like to help and sincerely I am serious I do not have to lieI like to help and sincerely I am serious I do not have to lie People like you are who want them not to advance Everybody wants fields not to come, and ftsg comeEverybody wants fields not to come, and ftsg come And it's not showing off but I **** people who say that Sincerely people like you is that they believeSincerely people like you is that they believe I don't need to play draking even if they put it on, but then I never play it, never mI don't need to play draking even if they put it on, but then I never play it, never m But you come to want to offend me when you don't know me, I simply respect everyone's opinions and everyone has the right to have an opinion.But do not come to make fun that this than the other that I make excuses People like you think they are rich and want to dovetail everythingPeople like you think they are rich and want to dovetail everything Don't talk if you don't know the people !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

y all this is getting funny, do more polls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersss View Post
    I am not poor, I do not even have to make excuses, nor have you seen my warr, currently I lead a Latin guild I come from 2013 and I have appeared in certain videos of yt, I have been top 10 ursoth 2021,Top 25 Halloween 2020, I was top 50 in goblin event 2020, and soon I will be top Max Aps As for you to tell me that I'm not serious or I'm a clown in a photoAs for you to tell me that I'm not serious or I'm a clown in a photo I like to help and sincerely I am serious I do not have to lieI like to help and sincerely I am serious I do not have to lie People like you are who want them not to advance Everybody wants fields not to come, and ftsg comeEverybody wants fields not to come, and ftsg come And it's not showing off but I **** people who say that Sincerely people like you is that they believeSincerely people like you is that they believe I don't need to play draking even if they put it on, but then I never play it, never mI don't need to play draking even if they put it on, but then I never play it, never m But you come to want to offend me when you don't know me, I simply respect everyone's opinions and everyone has the right to have an opinion.But do not come to make fun that this than the other that I make excuses People like you think they are rich and want to dovetail everythingPeople like you think they are rich and want to dovetail everything Don't talk if you don't know the people !!

Thats cool and all but i dont remember asking

22. The Following User Says Thank You to XxretepxX For This Useful Post: