Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Biomorph Bundle Available now in the Dark Legends Store

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I broke down and bought platinum through the plat icon / Google Play and still have not received it. This happens about 60% of the time I buy plat this way and I did verify that my payment went through. Yes, I will contact support, but someone needs to look into the software mechanics behind the plat icon / Play transaction delays.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Growwle View Post
    I broke down and bought platinum through the plat icon / Google Play and still have not received it. This happens about 60% of the time I buy plat this way and I did verify that my payment went through. Yes, I will contact support, but someone needs to look into the software mechanics behind the plat icon / Play transaction delays.
    ive recently had a similar problem, so I use a browser to buy plat now. during the process of the transaction it gets cancelled. All I ask is the store be mobile friendly so I could easily navigate to the store on my phone and not use the in-app system.(ATM Im unable to buy from any game DL, PL, or SL)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos