Thread: Bringing back arcanite fields

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Bringing back arcanite fields

No. Me, and MANY other people waited for arc fields to buy gear, then when you said you wont bring it, A LOT of people bought gear Anyways because of expansion. Spent way more gold then we wanted to. Now 10 days after you say it wont come, you say it Will come? Nah you cant do that. Not with an event like arc fields. That event devastates the prices. If it was some other event, sure mistakes can be made while planning in front, but arc fields is different. If it would come now, many people would loose minimum of 60m gold.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Its your fault for waiting till expansion was announced to buy gear, its common sense
    If expansion is around more people want gear so the price goes up
    You and others have over a year to get gear

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to XxretepxX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Yes, I bought equipment months ago, I probably lose more than others or have recovered while farmie, hard to know. it's relative, you can't play naked either. Welcome to Arcane Legends.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Let me just add that we did not wait for expansion to buy gear, we waited for arcanite fields to buy gear, big difference. Also most of us had gear before, just upgraded, like me.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    Its your fault for waiting till expansion was announced to buy gear, its common sense
    If expansion is around more people want gear so the price goes up
    You and others have over a year to get gear

I didnt wait for expansion to buy better gear, i waited for arc fields to buy better gear, big difference. I waited for months, saved gold, and then they say it wont come, i did the only thing that i had left, went with my plan, upgraded gear and accepted that i had to spend more gold. Them changing their mind about event like this is just unfair. This is event where gear prices change drastically, im not talking about 1-2m difference, im talking about 10-15m difference

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    I didnt wait for expansion to buy better gear, i waited for arc fields to buy better gear, big difference. I waited for months, saved gold, and then they say it wont come, i did the only thing that i had left, went with my plan, upgraded gear and accepted that i had to spend more gold. Them changing their mind about event like this is just unfair. This is event where gear prices change drastically, im not talking about 1-2m difference, im talking about 10-15m difference

11 characters

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    11 characters

Yeah to change at whim, not change and then come back after a week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Wonder when will ppl realize that roadmap is just a feature to let players have a very slight idea of what is to come on the next few months, not a 100% must follow roadmap where no changes can be done, smh.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Wonder when will ppl realize that roadmap is just a feature to let players have a very slight idea of what is to come on the next few months, not a 100% must follow roadmap where no changes can be done, smh.
    Yes changes can be Done, and they were done, they removed arc fields from the roadmap, and then decided to randomly bring it back, why not do that for every event? lets say for temple, why not let many people buy op gear to run temple, then give them a few days to buy it, then change roadmap so temple doesnt come, so those people sell those gears, and then after around a week bring back temple again cuz they changed their mind. You cant do that, you can remove event from the roadmap if its not ready yet, its just not ok that arc fields was on the roadmap for more than a month and then like 10 days before it should come they remove it, ok they removed it, it wasnt ready but then dont bring it back after a week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I understand you, you are questioning the fact that the event had already been listed for months, I was waiting to buy the items and was withdrawn a few days ago, I even made a post and adm Cinco said he would come at another time because they were low on resources to do it now, and after that time the idea of ​​putting it back came back, that is, it went back to the previous script, and in this you have already bought things, because you don't wait for it again, you paid dearly and will have a loss on account of this turnaround.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

my advice is to give it time to still sell the items that drop Wrangler's, armor and helm and then pick them up again.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

they should remove the roadmap, it was a gift from sts to give an idea to players of whats coming. But players are taking this feature for granted, it might be time to remove it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Yes changes can be Done, and they were done, they removed arc fields from the roadmap, and then decided to randomly bring it back, why not do that for every event? lets say for temple, why not let many people buy op gear to run temple, then give them a few days to buy it, then change roadmap so temple doesnt come, so those people sell those gears, and then after around a week bring back temple again cuz they changed their mind. You cant do that, you can remove event from the roadmap if its not ready yet, its just not ok that arc fields was on the roadmap for more than a month and then like 10 days before it should come they remove it, ok they removed it, it wasnt ready but then dont bring it back after a week

They on fact did remove dragkin temple event from the roadmap and I know several players that spent gold to gear up/stack on lixs to prepare for the event, now the event got removed but it was their decision to invest to prepare for such event event when it wasn't 100% sure to come.
    Arc fields event is "coming back" due to several threads made on forums asking what happened with the event and why it got removed, so devs decided to make a poll to decide whether to bring it back or not based on the votation which is a pretty fair option.
    Point is, roadmap is a guide with things that u can expect to happen over the time it shows but it's always open to changes so don't dramatize.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    they should remove the roadmap, it was a gift from sts to give an idea to players of whats coming. But players are taking this feature for granted, it might be time to remove it
    Yes, in fact the roadmap would make more sense than this in a thread on the forum, as it is constantly changing and open to criticism. With a link in the game that sends you to the forums with which to wait and be able to criticize him and not have hundreds of posts from people frustrated because his business was ruined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Road map is fine. It is extremely helpful and stops a lot of people from asking "What event is next?" when they know that no body knows the answer to that.
    People are ignoring the fact that schedules always change and nothing in life is guaranteed in life to happen. Look at the road map as "Ok, I know this event is (soon)." Quit looking at the road map like "Ok this event is 100% guaranteed on this day after this event no matter what happens its there." Road map helps me a lot honestly, and actually item prices go up slower with the road map than they would without it.
    Example, with road map. Say swamp temple is in 5 weeks, item prices would go up a bit but not a lot. Without the roadmap, swamp temple is tomorrow. Item prices sky rocket in price. Same with awake event and some others. Even if you prepare for something and it disappears that just lets you know that that event may come later on instead of never showing back up.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 08-25-2021 at 06:10 PM.