Thread: Petition to remove roadmap.

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Petition to remove roadmap.

It's very misleading.
    People act based on what they see there and get pissed off when it "changes at a whim" as u call it.
    That's it.

Ps: someone said petitions are not allowed, by petition I meant request..I'm not a native English speaker, my bad.

28-8-2021:
    In conclusion i think most people who are against roadmap including me is because of it's uncertainty aspect..so maybe reduce the time period it shows to 1-2 months and post events that will occur in the mentioned date or few weeks/month around the mentioned date rather than just removing it from the roadmap(postpone them).
    Last edited by firebelt & crystalkiller; 08-27-2021 at 11:53 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firebelt & crystalkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

i am okay with this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

+1 on this, it’s ruining the surprise zzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Petitions are not allowed in forums. @cinco thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Remove it and everybody will be again asking all the time whats next. Road map tells you what events are planned if 2 of them are changing? who asked? fact is that the big important events always take place at +- 1 week each year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

totally agree, this only generates false expectations and speculation. +1

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Remove it and everybody will be again asking all the time whats next. Road map tells you what events are planned if 2 of them are changing? who asked? fact is that the big important events always take place at +- 1 week each year.
    Whoever's asking what's next as per what I have seen is new players who got no idea what's going on...but what's wrong with that? It's better than misleading info.
    Most if not all players makes decisions based on the roadmap now ..if it ddnt exist they still will have to do it but you won't know stuff months in advance ,but only after they have designed the event so there's much more probability that events, even if postponed will come soon.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by firebelt & crystalkiller; 08-25-2021 at 10:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Whoever's asking what's next as per what I have seen is new players who got no idea what's going on...but what's wrong with that? It's better than misleading info.
    Most if not all players makes decisions based on the roadmap now ..if it ddnt exist they still will have to do it but you won't know stuff months in advance ,but only after they have designed the event so there's much more probability that events, even if postponed will come soon.

Ok imma reply to each of your sentences. So at first a lot really many players always asked in guild what next event will be. Theres nothing wrong but hearing the question each week before an event ends is annoying when there are 20 ppl asking. Many players gave wrong informations and I still saw some ppl doing it (won't give names). Many are trying to get some profit from it or just they enjoy giving false information which others believe. Yes road map tells you in what you can invest and what is possible to be sold for some profit before its too late. I already can tell you that in December we are getting winter event, in January lunar new year, in February easter event, goblin evasion, ursoth... The list is long and that also counts for 2022,2023,2024... . The events are already designed, sometimes they will bring another map yes but that's all the main part of the event stays the same. Most things which only are changing are vanities and pets that's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I dont agree.

Just keep it there the road map its good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

lol. unnecessary. also, the devs aren't affected at all by the changes they make. It's up to the players to react.

All i see is a thread of hoarders reuniting together under a false pretence to shill their dust riddled wares...no disrespect guys, you know its true.

Good day to you all nonetheless.

Lmao
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 08-26-2021 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

-1 just because a few people are so fixated on what the road map entails doesn't mean the road map is useless. If anything It is there for our reference, not something we base our decisions upon.

You seem to be speaking for those who can't be flexible with changes and I would suggest you mind your own business.

People adapt as time passes and they will soon know how to give the road map the benefits of doubts.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

+1
    I would like to get this roadmap removed, so that no one will blame STS for the changes they pre-announce on Roadmap. Even tho it's subject to change at whim, it just feels like they're doing prank with players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

+1 As I mentioned in another post, where is the roadmap, they should replace that information with a link that directs you to the forum to an updated event thread, where you can leave your opinion there. So there would not be 100 unnecessary posts and everyone would know where to complain if something changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

-1 No one should blame sts for the sudden changes cause it's stated "subject to change at whim." If players couldn't understand that simple phrase to just take in everything the roadmap says as 100% guaranteed going to happen, then there's the problem, not the roadmap which is just a rough outline or guideline for "planned" but not "final" future events. Only players I see losing here cause of the roadmap would be the rich af hoarders who hate it when what they invested in didn't give back satisfactory profit cause of a change in the roadmap... Otherwise, better to have some info than none at all, I suppose...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

all events from 3 or 4 months ago have been replaced or moved from their dates, from the roadmap. What's the point of having this if you can't guarantee that 1 event on that list is next? it only creates disappointment, frustration and confusion for those who watch it. And don't talk to me about hoarders blabla, I've been waiting for a fun event for 2 months or more and all there is to it is honor pvp after honor pvp. the most boring mini events in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

+1

Sent from me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    It's very misleading.
    People act based on what they see there and get pissed off when it "changes at a whim" as u call it.
    That's it.

Ps: someone said petitions are not allowed, by petition I meant request..I'm not a native English speaker.
    +1.

Not only because of changes, since that is understandable, but also because of expectations and planning.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    lol. unnecessary. also, the devs aren't affected at all by the changes they make. It's up to the players to react.

All i see is a thread of hoarders reuniting together under a false pretence to shill their dust riddled wares...no disrespect guys, you know its true.

Good day to you all nonetheless.

Lmao
    There's nothing to hide about that. It's true. If you see Eggzavier coming after 3 months, you're not going to spend your money on eggs, and same for pretty much any other thing, like Awakenings, Arcane items, house slots, etc.

At the start of 71 cap we were told that we will have an arcane item for each slot, people were hesitant to buy any item or improve what they already had because everyone was expecting the arcane ones to come, even though some of them took one whole year.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Roadmap gives me hope