Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Rogues just need a buffed ultimate, that’s it. it’s not that big of a deal. Lol sts can give them x24dex ultimate and I wouldn’t care(I’m a warrior).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bro dont need to be salty towards our fellow class
    Yeah sure we all need lil buff defuff here and there.
    And game is not balanced for sure i am also a tank and i think all classes should be balanced now with new expansion coming.
    But no one is talking about why sts have to do this at first place.
    Most people are taking it as grudges when suggestion is coming from either tank or mages.
    It happend because rouges were meta till ebon weapons came out specially for warriors.
    Ebon shield changed the game for us.
    And that time of the game when it comes to end game class population imo 50-60% was covered by rouges and 25-30% were mages and 20-25% were warriors.
    When they tried to balance the game and remove dominance from rouge they gave tank and mages better buffs and let the rouges remain same as they were before.
    But while doing that most player love there primary classes like i am a full time tank since 2013-14 and i am too lazy to switch to other class.
    And majority of player base still dont want to balance game either they need there classes to be meta .
    And this post is all about that if they are even mentioning about balancing game they want there classes to be meta from inside.
    They buffed tanks the most cause till this day there are not enough tanks in game.
    And most player switched class were rouges to mages .
    But still at this point there are more rouges then any other class .
    Devs may be want more mages and tanks now to balance game and that was the purpose to make rouge players switch classes by doing this.
    If there are 33% of each class in game then game will be balanced imo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KarTik1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Bro dont need to be salty towards our fellow class
    Yeah sure we all need lil buff defuff here and there.
    And game is not balanced for sure i am also a tank and i think all classes should be balanced now with new expansion coming.
    But no one is talking about why sts have to do this at first place.
    Most people are taking it as grudges when suggestion is coming from either tank or mages.
    It happend because rouges were meta till ebon weapons came out specially for warriors.
    Ebon shield changed the game for us.
    And that time of the game when it comes to end game class population imo 50-60% was covered by rouges and 25-30% were mages and 20-25% were warriors.
    When they tried to balance the game and remove dominance from rouge they gave tank and mages better buffs and let the rouges remain same as they were before.
    But while doing that most player love there primary classes like i am a full time tank since 2013-14 and i am too lazy to switch to other class.
    And majority of player base still dont want to balance game either they need there classes to be meta .
    And this post is all about that if they are even mentioning about balancing game they want there classes to be meta from inside.
    They buffed tanks the most cause till this day there are not enough tanks in game.
    And most player switched class were rouges to mages .
    But still at this point there are more rouges then any other class .
    Devs may be want more mages and tanks now to balance game and that was the purpose to make rouge players switch classes by doing this.
    If there are 33% of each class in game then game will be balanced imo.

Salty? I’m not salty, all I said was STS can give them x24 dex ultimate and I wouldn’t care. Btw I made a whole thread explaining true class balance for AL and guess what everyone hated it and prefers the current version of AL. So id suggest to leave it up to the devs.