Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Rogue Problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    The problem is about rogues, where do you expect the devs to get information on what is actually happening? Warriors? Sorcs? Oh please....this is a rogue class discussion and non-rogues such as yourself shouldn't even be here to begin with. All we ever ask for is a little buff towards the rogue arsenal... why do you seem so threatened by the proposed changes? They do not even pose a threat to all of you non-rogue classes at all so I don't really understand where all this salt is coming from Lol.

Also, which 'useful' points exactly are you talking about? because right now all I see is nothing but people spewing their personal grudges towards a class for 'dominating' over the past expansions.
    Is that all you got from this? People jealous because rogue was too powerful? Come on, thats the only thing that YOU CHOSE to see, because every other fact besides this one is not "total bullshīt" and could ruin your dream of absolute domination. Drama didn't choose to appear, you choose drama so that it appears. Now a new rogue with biased lens showed itself, many more to go
    Last edited by yeet; 08-31-2021 at 03:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The game is well balanced and i trust the devs decisions and i understand it correctly why, nothing is going to change now because expansion is already done being made thread closed. Simple

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mehdikillerd For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdikillerd View Post
    The game is well balanced and i trust the devs decisions and i understand it correctly why, nothing is going to change now because expansion is already done being made thread closed. Simple

Yes expansion is coming but they will still tweak level 81 gear procs and can balance game for every class and skills and ultimate can be added or upgraded any time they want after the release of expansion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Yes expansion is coming but they will still tweak level 81 gear procs and can balance game for every class and skills and ultimate can be added or upgraded any time they want after the release of expansion.

They have been doing this for along time and they prob understand every possible thing that we dont know, and we here discussing at the last minute before the new expansion,if it was a unfair/big problem it would have been solved along time

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 08-31-2021 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Bro dont need to be salty towards our fellow class
    Yeah sure we all need lil buff defuff here and there.
    And game is not balanced for sure i am also a tank and i think all classes should be balanced now with new expansion coming.
    But no one is talking about why sts have to do this at first place.
    Most people are taking it as grudges when suggestion is coming from either tank or mages.
    It happend because rouges were meta till ebon weapons came out specially for warriors.
    Ebon shield changed the game for us.
    And that time of the game when it comes to end game class population imo 50-60% was covered by rouges and 25-30% were mages and 20-25% were warriors.
    When they tried to balance the game and remove dominance from rouge they gave tank and mages better buffs and let the rouges remain same as they were before.
    But while doing that most player love there primary classes like i am a full time tank since 2013-14 and i am too lazy to switch to other class.
    And majority of player base still dont want to balance game either they need there classes to be meta .
    And this post is all about that if they are even mentioning about balancing game they want there classes to be meta from inside.
    They buffed tanks the most cause till this day there are not enough tanks in game.
    And most player switched class were rouges to mages .
    But still at this point there are more rouges then any other class .
    Devs may be want more mages and tanks now to balance game and that was the purpose to make rouge players switch classes by doing this.
    If there are 33% of each class in game then game will be balanced imo.

Salty? I’m not salty, all I said was STS can give them x24 dex ultimate and I wouldn’t care. Btw I made a whole thread explaining true class balance for AL and guess what everyone hated it and prefers the current version of AL. So id suggest to leave it up to the devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

lol the most played class today is warior if the rogue class is useful at the party, why do so many rogue switch to warior and mage class?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    lol the most played class today is warior if the rogue class is useful at the party, why do so many rogue switch to warior and mage class?
    Its because of the map design tons of enemies grouped up easy to kill/proc with war and mage, if you make a map with one boss such as hydra/infested that is hard to defeat you would see mages and wars switching to rogues simply which means rogues are balanced. At this point this thread is still going nowhere please close it,thanks!

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 08-31-2021 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Its because of the map design tons of enemies grouped up easy to kill/proc with war and mage, if you make a map with one boss such as hydra/infested that is hard to defeat you would see mages and wars switching to rogues simply which means rogues are balanced. At this point this thread is still going nowhere please close it,thanks!

True, untimates in normal, linear map barely does a thing, but trust me, they are going to avoid your very strong claim and go back to arguing about how people denied their buff solely because they were op for too long. Nonsense vs nonsense that is! That's the only argument they can win.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yeet For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

in the past there use to be 4 rog pt's destroying end game content.

war and mages cried about it. because of that war and mages were useless.

it actually wasnt a good look for the game. since then the devs improved the game . but you guys still complain .not only do you guys complain but you complain about the wrong things. you guys just want to complain but dont know what to complain about lol.

E.v.g

the devs balanced the end game content around team work.
    by end game i mean " evg"

so that means a geared war is 100% needed to play the game in " evg"
    sure you can play evg without wars but your not going to get very far. you need wars 100% to actually get some where in evg.

also mage is needed 100% too.

1 war, 3 mage or 1 war, 2mage and 1 rog is fine.

my assumption is

e.v.g was designed for wars to be playable.

then i feel they slotted mage and rog in to see how they handled the content in team and solo.

as a team if you look at how evg is played who is the strongest piece when geared correctly? " war is" as it should be .

believe it or not you guys think its broken but its actually balanced because you only need 1 war lol.

my only issues with this is.

1. you have to rely on a geared war to play the game but atleast i understand why.

2. wars needs to be geared properly which means "hotbars, gear swap,doz sword and glint aegis".

if a war isnt doing these things then no one is going to play with that war. because the war isnt playing the game as intended.

Deep marsh

you guys ever noticed how in dm you dont need a war? mages and rogs run D.m just fine.

"Rogues soft brick the game" Believe it or not they do .

if you guys want me to explain again how rogs soft brick the game i will.
    Last edited by Potofgreed; 08-31-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yeet View Post
    Is that all you got from this? People jealous because rogue was too powerful? Come on, thats the only thing that YOU CHOSE to see, because every other fact besides this one is not "total bullshīt" and could ruin your dream of absolute domination. Drama didn't choose to appear, you choose drama so that it appears. Now a new rogue with biased lens showed itself, many more to go
    Lmaoooo what domination are you talking about? Have you even read the whole thing? None of the problems they identified is untrue, rogues are entirely useless because of map design being the main culprit. Now we ask for a very little help to somehow make ourselves useful in maps like EVG and you simply deny it.. why? to keep the status quo towards your favor. Lol. Your pettiness is showing my guy. How about you come down from your hightower and actually play a rogue yourself to see how bad the things are instead of going against ACTUAL FACTS that people like you seems to enjoy concealing just because you're threatened by these ideas. Stop exaggerating.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Lmaoooo what domination are you talking about? Have you even read the whole thing? None of the problems they identified is untrue, rogues are entirely useless because of map design being the main culprit. Now we ask for a very little help to somehow make ourselves useful in maps like EVG and you simply deny it.. why? to keep the status quo towards your favor. Lol. Your pettiness is showing my guy. How about you come down from your hightower and actually play a rogue yourself to see how bad the things are instead of going against ACTUAL FACTS that people like you seems to enjoy concealing just because you're threatened by these ideas. Stop exaggerating.
    I beleive this is the reason why they made deep marsh with 5 bosses without nerfing gold loot since the begining of the expansion,opens every 2days,and suprisingly you get same gold as if you play evg waves,i mean look at it the bright side it isnt that bad our devs are doing just fine!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Evg isn’t the only gl map, I can make comparable $ in settlers and gathering map, and I can solo there. Also elite marsh is great for gl

When I was excluded from hydra maps I made a rogue, adapt and overcome (then they nerfed it lol)
    One map doesn’t mean your class is broken

HOWEVER
    I could support buff on bows, buff on razorshield or a redo for rogue ults tbf
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And now you are back again, none of your claim are untrue, but what about ours? All claim against the buff is untrue? You are just avoiding those. Just stop, you are not getting anywhere if you don't admit. The difference between a crying thread and a discussion thread is that people look at all facts provided in a discussion thread, and crying thread is just bunch of people diss-ing opposing side and only focusing on few badly worded drama-feed claims and call them self victorious

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

lol, just buff trash duggar bow, shouldnt hurt anyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Rogue- View Post
    lol, just buff trash duggar bow, shouldnt hurt anyone
    Yeah. Tbh the Rogue Ultimate needs to be balanced too. Considering how much utility the other classes can provide with the Ultimate.

In Deepmarsh for example, the Ultimate with no proc is not very effective , and the Ultimate with the proc is usually a one shot, which usually leads to tilted teammates loosing out on Gold, not being able to swap to their Gold Loot sets in time.

In Elite Valley Gates, the Mages Ultimate and Warrior Ultimate are amazingly helpful with clear speed and damage output. Considering the AOE factor as well, the damage is already done on the Spider and Boss after procs. Leaving no real need to use the Rogue Ultimate, specially in the earlier waves.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazzer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

if the next boss in the expansion only critical and dps can kill sure many warior user will also complain just like sts nerfed hydra bog with gold drop because of warior user complain then suddenly lost the gold drop, maybe also hint to warior users how to become useless dev please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

if you make a map with one boss such as hydra/infested that is hard to defeat you would see mages and wars switching to rogues

*Checks hydra lb - sees 3 mages 1 rog as the #1and #2 time

Infested - Mages can solo faster than rogs now fyi

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 09-01-2021 at 02:20 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

How about buffing ultimates with something like this?

-Aim shot: for 6 seconds each charged basic attack deals 50k-70k, non charged basic attack 20k-50k.
    -Medicinal herb: recovers 20%hp per sec for 15 seconds, immunity to impairing effects for 8 seconds, 50% dmg reduction for 3 seconds.
    -Refuel: increases everyone's ms and mana ignore by 100%, dodge and crit by 50%, dmg and dps by 25%.

These tweaks would make Rogue's ultimates way more useful.
    Tho in order to have a consistent balance between classes the procs should have a similar range of usefulness since making a proc a straight weaker version of a different class proc considering they're in the same rarity and lvl isn't fair, just like happens right now with skratch gun and Duggar bow: Gun>Bow.
    Also making bow/gun/shield a usable option again would help the gameplay instead of these weapons being doomed to be secondary options.
    Last edited by flashio; 09-01-2021 at 08:56 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree +1
    Rog trash on evg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Agrees that the ultimate skills are lacking, I don’t have any in my loadouts.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.