Thread: The Rogue Problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Rogues left behind for only a year or two? Oh boohoo cry me a river jesus how long was wars avoided in pve maps? Alot longer than 1 year lol...ppl call mages support class for years now rogue isnt superior anymore? U say u play 3 classes but ur a rogue at heart now stop asking for rogue buff...let the mages and wars shine for some years u just got mad cus rogues arent super op anymore....wdf is this...after one year of not being the op class u want another 5 years of rogue legends? Sad
    Do you know how to read?
    You have no idea what you are saying and that's hilarious.
    first, don't tell people what to ask and what not to ask. people will bring up their thoughts into this forum, this is why it was created, among other things. if you can't accept other people opinions, go drink some cold water to calm your anger kid.
    As I said before, when rogue was broken I asked on the forum more than once for balance that the warrior and the mages deserved.
    now I will do it again for rogue.
    I never said rogue is trash, rogue is just underperforming in the most played map in the game.
    this is the truth if you can't accept it, go play minecraft
    Last edited by Synergia; 08-30-2021 at 03:13 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Do you know how to read?
    first, don't tell people what to ask and what not to ask. people will bring up their thoughts into this forum, this is why it was created, among other things. if you can't accept other people opinions, go drink some cold water to calm your anger kid.
    As I said before, when rogue was broken I asked on the forum more than once for balance that the warrior and the mages deserved.
    I never said rogue is trash, rogue is just underperforming in the most played map in the game.
    Bro i want to add something
    Rouges are still decent in pve just people ignore them i dont know why.
    I love having 1 rouge 2 mages in pt cause it clean up spiders fast .
    Rouges aim shot rains with mages ulti is better then mage skills cause of rouges crit .
    And when you saying that warriors are too op and all but how many tank party out there running with 4 tanks in any map. Even when we are at top rn.
    Cause we cant .
    I think you are a old player too and if you remember most of the maps and lbs were obtained by rouges till expansion 76 and rouges used to run in 4 rouges party back then cause they had enough armor and damage .
    And dm and evg have miner diff in gold drop when it comes to gold/hour.
    And i think there 4 rouges are still best party to farm much faster then any other class.
    And yes for future i think they should balance every class .
    Rouges dosent lack in damage department i think what need buff is razor shield.
    Tank has jugg
    Mages have shield
    And rougs have razor which is not that good when compare to other class defense skill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Do you know how to read?
    All I saw was u crying even more dam dont be mad cus rogue isnt super op like all the years before...funny mages become op for one expansion and selfish rogues like u cant handle ONE expansion u arent the dominant class...look to the future next expansion maybe rogues will be good again have patience kid

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post: