The chance mage has highest point in any event: 0%
    The chance for a full mage party for speedrun: 0%
    The chance for mage to be in MY evg party: 100% because im mage lmao

Rogues are freaking overpowered lol, if u consider rogue with the same
    mindset as OP considered mage and other class

Just some fun fact:
    The person who liked OP's post and coincidentally being a rogue: 85%
    The comments who OP liked is: 100% supporting comments

Yes, indeed, its just the way OP manipulated this thread that i dont like, the way
    That he ONLY encourages supportive talk and try to personally attack everyone that
    oppose Is very unsettling imo
    Trying to make his personal will seems like public will is a terrible way to gain attention
    My comments went from neutral to very opposing the more i check this thread

I will no longer participate in this thread, as i found it useless to say more, if you
    read through my previous comments you will know exactly why, and sorry for the aggression
    Stop spreading lies.
    Its not 90% rogues anymore, its around 40%. Yes its high but it used to be way higher and the only reason there are alot of rogues player is because most of the people are old players who dont wanna change class, and you know its true.
    Wanna talk about events? Top rogue lb in the last temple event was the lowest scored. Did you see evg group lb? No rogues.
    I know at least 20 people who used to main rogue and now they changed class cause they wanted to farm gold in evg.
    I played in the last 4 months alot of evg on my mage, do you know how much damage mage does with all procs combined? 180k-240k per TICK of the skratch gun proc with 110 boss damage. I think I even have a video of it.
    I am calling for balance, and all of you people say is "rogue used to be OP so now you deserve to be left behind"
    There is no sense in any of that.

You can agree or disagree, I don't care.
    I have no personal interest in this, I have interest to allow all the classes to be fair.
    Keep talking trash, and bump this thread more, maby devs will see it
    Last edited by Synergia; 08-30-2021 at 05:01 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synergia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Where did you get the 40% data from? You probably guessed, unlike me,
    i actually went in each of their profile and checked what type of item they selling

You mentioned so much about how we, "not reading your post property" and
    saying that we are dumb and hippocrate, but look at yourself, i specifically said,
    rogue gets highest score in any "event", and "speed run", evg is neither of those

We stand at a reasonable point and giving facts, while you avoid all the good ones
    and intentionally replying to those that will cause drama, picking off small
    errors that has nothing to do with the greater picture.

People says that one theories other people's intention based on yourown's
    We never said we shouldnt buff rogue because it was too op before, we say
    because we believe that it is balanced right now. But you, calling us out
    like we are here because we dont want rogue to do good, maybe it is you
    that think warrior and mage is op for too long (2years) and you want rogue
    to take the turn.

Calling people lying, stupid and hypocrite is a serious offense, and you need
    evidence to back yourself up, but i wouldn't expect that from you, unfortunately
    Because you dont even take responsibility of your own word, now whos
    the lier now.

I am leaving this thread now, but plea to do not disrupt my reputation,
    i am telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

And Synergia, i never said a word that personally offended you, idc how u called me,
    but i think you are a very nice person with independent thinking,
    it will be a pleasure to meet you ingame, looking forward and best wishes my friend
    Last edited by Irg; 08-30-2021 at 05:56 PM.

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irg For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    Lets bring out the stats
    The chance u go in pvp and see rogue: 90%
    The chance rogue has highest point in any event: 100%
    The chance for a full rogue party for speedrun: 90%
    The chance for rogue to be in MY evg party: 90%

The chance u go in pvp and see mage: 1%
    The chance mage has highest point in any event: 0%
    The chance for a full mage party for speedrun: 0%
    The chance for mage to be in MY evg party: 100% because im mage lmao

Rogues are freaking overpowered lol, if u consider rogue with the same
    mindset as OP considered mage and other class

Just some fun fact:
    The person who liked OP's post and coincidentally being a rogue: 85%
    The comments who OP liked is: 100% supporting comments

Yes, indeed, its just the way OP manipulated this thread that i dont like, the way
    That he ONLY encourages supportive talk and try to personally attack everyone that
    oppose Is very unsettling imo
    Trying to make his personal will seems like public will is a terrible way to gain attention
    My comments went from neutral to very opposing the more i check this thread

I will no longer participate in this thread, as i found it useless to say more, if you
    read through my previous comments you will know exactly why, and sorry for the aggression
    Do you actually play the game? Or just sitting at forum and making nonsence comments all day?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    Do you know how to read?
    You have no idea what you are saying and that's hilarious.
    first, don't tell people what to ask and what not to ask. people will bring up their thoughts into this forum, this is why it was created, among other things. if you can't accept other people opinions, go drink some cold water to calm your anger kid.
    As I said before, when rogue was broken I asked on the forum more than once for balance that the warrior and the mages deserved.
    now I will do it again for rogue.
    I never said rogue is trash, rogue is just underperforming in the most played map in the game.
    this is the truth if you can't accept it, go play minecraft
    All I saw was u crying even more dam dont be mad cus rogue isnt super op like all the years before...funny mages become op for one expansion and selfish rogues like u cant handle ONE expansion u arent the dominant class...look to the future next expansion maybe rogues will be good again have patience kid

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Charge your skills and get some skill and you will shine in your glory again. Its easy just get better! Ofc we don't want third class characters in our party. If you aren't showing 8k dmg in town no one is selecting you in his party. Don't deny it that you inspect always players before inviting. And when those players aren't good enough why should they be wanted. So stop spamming the thread in which I only read 3 messages and get the hell out and become better. Hope that was enough spice for you guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sanya View Post

2) rogue aimedshot ultimate would be ok if we had way to get gold from bosses (if we had time to switch to gold loot set)... i think would be great if there chest after every boss (evg/dm and other maps) instead golds from boss
    So you are one of those who kills boss with ult? May you not have enough toilet paper hihihi. But ok and how much gold loot should your ult have? don't you see that its rediculous what you are asking for. Just because you are not skilled enough to kill spiders first, don't cry on forum for such uselessness. And booty event has been removed if you haven't noticed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

I rarely see a rouge be included in a party, and even then, only the best rouge are given the slimmest chance and are only used as a last resort to be partied with when all mages are eventually occupied.

Instead of wanting the downfall of other classes just because of their superiority from the past, which in itself is pretty selfish and more of a personal agenda, why not have all classes be balanced equally?

And fyi, the mage and warrior meta has been a thing since the Mausoleum Era, 5yrs and counting... so technically speaking, mage war meta is actually the one dominating longer than rogs.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-30-2021 at 10:28 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    Where did you get the 40% data from? You probably guessed, unlike me,
    i actually went in each of their profile and checked what type of item they selling

You mentioned so much about how we, "not reading your post property" and
    saying that we are dumb and hippocrate, but look at yourself, i specifically said,
    rogue gets highest score in any "event", and "speed run", evg is neither of those

We stand at a reasonable point and giving facts, while you avoid all the good ones
    and intentionally replying to those that will cause drama, picking off small
    errors that has nothing to do with the greater picture.

People says that one theories other people's intention based on yourown's
    We never said we shouldnt buff rogue because it was too op before, we say
    because we believe that it is balanced right now. But you, calling us out
    like we are here because we dont want rogue to do good, maybe it is you
    that think warrior and mage is op for too long (2years) and you want rogue
    to take the turn.

Calling people lying, stupid and hypocrite is a serious offense, and you need
    evidence to back yourself up, but i wouldn't expect that from you, unfortunately
    Because you dont even take responsibility of your own word, now whos
    the lier now.

I am leaving this thread now, but plea to do not disrupt my reputation,
    i am telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

And Synergia, i never said a word that personally offended you, idc how u called me,
    but i think you are a very nice person with independent thinking,
    it will be a pleasure to meet you ingame, looking forward and best wishes my friend
    Take care, ty for your opinion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

this is a assumption

Rog n dex are broken.

dodge and hit chance work vs basic/auto attack damage.
    imagine if dodge and hit chance worked vs skill damage.

what does dex give ? "dodge"

dodge is suppose to be a universal defensive mechanic.

but why doesnt it work vs skill damage ?
    it doesnt work vs skill damage because if it did work rogs would basically be immune to almost all damage in the game. they would never get hit because they have the highest dodge in game.

if this was a thing awaken dodge wouldnt be a dead roll. it would actually be broken.

mobs,bosses,pet passives, aa's, and toon skills. all toons would be able to dodge but rogs would be the best and most consistent at it.

i personally wonder if dex has anything hidden.

anyways

"hit chance"

lets just say we all have 100% hit chance.

reduce hit chance doesnt apply to skill damage.

but why?

if reduce hit chance applied to skill damage. it would break a lot of things in the game. if a pet aa reduced my hit chance by 75% how am i going to hit rogue with firebal, lightn,ice,axe throw,skyward, and c.s? the rog will have like 250-300% dodge im guessing lol .

if i try to reduce the rogs hit chance with fireball or aa the rog would dodge it.

basically rogs and dex soft brick the game. thats why dodge and hit chance only work vs basic and auto attack damage.

"pvp"
    the old weapons proced via basic attack only and some only proced on hit via basic attack. so just imagine what it was like vsing a rog ? how could you proc a weapon if the rog would have such a high chance of dodging your on hit proc.

also pet passives have on hit debuffs soooo basically its harder for those debuffs to be applied to rog because they dodge it lol.

last rogs kit is the most versatile in the game. they have the best cast times and the best mobility skill THAT HEALS in the game.

i always say this if im wrong im wrong . i dont mind being wrong.i apologize if i am .

rogs are under preforming.i agree with you guys 100% but its for a good reason.

forgot to add the time rogs were super strong in pve they didnt need wars or mage. it was full rog pt .

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Potofgreed; 08-31-2021 at 12:45 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Potofgreed For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    I rarely see a rouge be included in a party, and even then, only the best rouge are given the slimmest chance and are only used as a last resort to be partied with when all mages are eventually occupied.

Instead of wanting the downfall of other classes just because of their superiority from the past, which in itself is pretty selfish and more of a personal agenda, why not have all classes be balanced equally?

And fyi, the mage and warrior meta has been a thing since the Mausoleum Era, 5yrs and counting... so technically speaking, mage war meta is actually the one dominating longer than rogs.

Even there can be only one tank in a party bro.
    And while you are saying that only skilled rouges getting the party then its true but also consider that only skilled and geared up tanks invited in party too.
    Mage is the only class who made good in this expansion.
    In terms of gold gain by a single class it will be mages who made the most gold in a single expansion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Even there can be only one tank in a party bro.
    And while you are saying that only skilled rouges getting the party then its true but also consider that only skilled and geared up tanks invited in party too.
    Mage is the only class who made good in this expansion.
    In terms of gold gain by a single class it will be mages who made the most gold in a single expansion.

Tanks are required in Evg, it doesn't matter whether the tank is good or decent, they'll still be invited. Its either you get this tank or get a better tank - whichever u choose, you'll still have a tank in the team.

On the other hand, for rogs, its either you invite a rog (slim chance) or not at all.

Tanks just makes as much as mages per capita. You'd think mages made more, but thats only from the greater amount of mages we have.

I can argue that tanks made more in evg than mages. There isn't enough tanks to cater the influx of mages. We have mages on stand by waiting for a tank in their team as a common happening.

But, generally speaking if we include Deepmarsh, then yes, mages make more than any other class by a big margin. I myself make 30m in Evg, and another 20m in DM. Whereas tanks usually dont farm DM, while rogs can barely run DM, and often nothing in Evg.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-31-2021 at 01:06 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Tanks are required in Evg, it doesn't matter whether the tank is good or decent, they'll still be invited. Its either you get this tank or get a better tank - whichever u choose, you'll still have a tank in the team.

On the other hand, for rogs, its either you invite a rog (slim chance) or not at all.

Tanks just makes as much as mages per capita. You'd think mages made more, but thata only from the greater amount of mages we have.

If i did like 500-1k runs of evg till now only 30-40 runs i did where there is not a single rouge in my party.
    Most of my friends play rouges and there is always 1 rouge in my party .
    People ignore it but game is still heavily based on gear and skill set of player.
    And still there are 3 classes in game when it comes to running evg.
    First :
    is new comers there is a community of player who are new to game like playing for only 6-7 months and try to run evg and dont have decent gears they prefer to run evg with a tank and 3 mages. Why cause its the easiest way to clear 20-25 waves.
    Second :
    Are old players but are guild hoppers and dont have too many friends to run evg with and mostly relying random parties.
    Instead of making party of there choice they go for simplest option and pick three mages and one tank option .
    Why because they want surety to run 40-50 waves per run.
    Third :
    Are players who have decent gears and have guildies and friends to back them up every time.
    This class is most skilled and generally have players around them of every class to run maps .
    They get the party how they like .
    In this category there is always a rouge in party
    Cause players at this level know when it comes to farming gold 1 rouge is op to have in party and should be geared up equivalent to tanks and mages they are running with.
    And yes still what i can say is evg is the only map where rouges do not dominate .
    Other gold farming map is dm still one of the best map to run for gold farm.
    And when you realize that yes rouges are not there in first two categories but still rouges can farm dm more efficiently then wars and mages can ever do at that level of gear and skill set.
    Rouges shines in dm at decent gear category players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

This is true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ikr...the argument against balance is usually *I was weak and ignored , now you should feel weak and ignored too*. It's such a self-centered way of seeing things. The game is supposed to be fun for all players. Not specific classes having a upper hand, in maps all classes want to play.

It's as if players who are against the balance think the "Rogues" were in charge of the unbalanced situation earlier! If there is a problem in the game which makes it clearly problematic then the place to give feedback on it, is the Forums, in the hopes that the people who are in charge of balance (DEVS!- NOT ROGUES) hopeful do recognize the problem and try to do something about it.

If you feel like you have concerns about the game and its effecting you and other players negatively, the Forums should be a place to raise your concerns constructively. And that is exactly what the Rogues are doing. It should be, and would be the same if Warriors/ Mages were in a unbalanced spot too, absolutely nothing wrong with it. Whether or not the issue will be recognized and dealt with is not in the hands of the players.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazzer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Please tell me where you ordered mind reading pill. Cuz this is exactly my opinion

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Wars became op in 2018 winter. Before ebon aegis wars were trash talked by rogs anytime they joined the same map.
    Rog can use a few pve buffs atm but wars only been op for 3 years, not 5.
    I really never have an issue in pve with rog its so much easier to play than warrior. I might try mage out soon though mage is my worst class for any game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I feel like all rogue's participation in this suggestion should be considered invalid, because they are the direct beneficiary if such adjustment ever occurs. Most of the actually-useful points are made by non-rogue players, but they don't receive much attention, why? Because the idea of this thread is to let all rogue player to cry for buff and hope the devs will be deceived by the number of supporting arguments. Just like how irg said, no matter how good of a point you made, or how reasonable it is, those are not welcomed here, and will not likely to be "thanked" because 85% of people that give a shīt about this post are rogues and ofcause they want a buff.
    Last edited by yeet; 08-31-2021 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yeet View Post
    I feel like all rogue's participation in this suggestion should be considered invalid, because they are the direct beneficiary if such adjustment ever occurs. Most of the actually-useful points are made by non-rogue players, but they don't receive much attention, why? Because the idea of this thread is to let all rogue player to cry for buff and hope the devs will be deceived by the number of supporting arguments. Just like how irg said, no matter how good of a point you made, or how reasonable it is, those are not welcomed here, and will not likely to be "thanked" because 85% of people that give a shīt about this post are rogues and ofcause they want a buff.
    The problem is about rogues, where do you expect the devs to get information on what is actually happening? Warriors? Sorcs? Oh please....this is a rogue class discussion and non-rogues such as yourself shouldn't even be here to begin with. All we ever ask for is a little buff towards the rogue arsenal... why do you seem so threatened by the proposed changes? They do not even pose a threat to all of you non-rogue classes at all so I don't really understand where all this salt is coming from Lol.

Also, which 'useful' points exactly are you talking about? because right now all I see is nothing but people spewing their personal grudges towards a class for 'dominating' over the past expansions.
    Last edited by Aldous; 08-31-2021 at 03:02 PM.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    The problem is about rogues, where do you expect the devs to get information on what is actually happening? Warriors? Sorcs? Oh please....this is a rogue class discussion and non-rogues such as yourself shouldn't even be here to begin with. All we ever ask for is a little buff towards the rogue arsenal... why do you seem so threatened by them? Lol.

Also, which 'useful' points exactly are you talking about? because right now all I see is nothing but people spewing their personal grudges towards a class for 'dominating' over the past seasons.
    Rogues just need a buffed ultimate, that’s it. it’s not that big of a deal. Lol sts can give them x24dex ultimate and I wouldn’t care(I’m a warrior).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Rogues just need a buffed ultimate, that’s it. it’s not that big of a deal. Lol sts can give them x24dex ultimate and I wouldn’t care(I’m a warrior).

Bro dont need to be salty towards our fellow class
    Yeah sure we all need lil buff defuff here and there.
    And game is not balanced for sure i am also a tank and i think all classes should be balanced now with new expansion coming.
    But no one is talking about why sts have to do this at first place.
    Most people are taking it as grudges when suggestion is coming from either tank or mages.
    It happend because rouges were meta till ebon weapons came out specially for warriors.
    Ebon shield changed the game for us.
    And that time of the game when it comes to end game class population imo 50-60% was covered by rouges and 25-30% were mages and 20-25% were warriors.
    When they tried to balance the game and remove dominance from rouge they gave tank and mages better buffs and let the rouges remain same as they were before.
    But while doing that most player love there primary classes like i am a full time tank since 2013-14 and i am too lazy to switch to other class.
    And majority of player base still dont want to balance game either they need there classes to be meta .
    And this post is all about that if they are even mentioning about balancing game they want there classes to be meta from inside.
    They buffed tanks the most cause till this day there are not enough tanks in game.
    And most player switched class were rouges to mages .
    But still at this point there are more rouges then any other class .
    Devs may be want more mages and tanks now to balance game and that was the purpose to make rouge players switch classes by doing this.
    If there are 33% of each class in game then game will be balanced imo.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to KarTik1 For This Useful Post: