Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Rogue Problem

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Yes I'm saying I don't care if rogues need help in one map but dominate every other map. I'm hoping we need all 3 classes in the expansion.

Don't worry as rogues power up at the next cap I'm sure you will nuke the waves in 4 rogue parties through wave 1000000000000000000000.
    I truly hope so, will be the time i'll delete all warriors from my fl

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

AL has been rogue legends for years and now we have like 1 or 2 maps where rogs don't do well, and the rest of the maps rogs still dominate as they use to as well time based lb's. The 76 cap was the time for mages and wars to shine so maybe all of what is the game now is just the balancing act already done and now we have uses for all 3 classes, not just 1.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

This keeps to be a dumb reason lol and yk, not every rogue does pvp or race dungeons. It's utterly unfair not being able to run a cap map with best gold loot cause everybody skips you even if you have op gear. If was a map that give no gold then np but is not the case, so they better wake up and do something about it, cause we can't all swap on war or mage yk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1
    My friends they are rogue before but now they are switched to mage because of farming in evg they want to use mage now .

I was asked them why quitted to rog then switch to mage? They answer me its hard to find a party in evg bro.

Then i was asked them again , how about now bro you are mage now? They answer me super cool now bro easy to get a party in evg and mage is op to use now and i am satisfied now.

But deep inside they miss playing a rog role in arcane legends. Now they are waiting to see some miracle in 81 or chance to play back as a rog role soon.

My rog friends is now a mage , and my other rog friends still hoping and still loyal as a rog role in farming in evg,

War is good but so tired being war in evg i also have war.

At the end of the day , everything can changed sometimes we need to adjust what is our daily in al life.

Just shared

Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i switched to war few month ago but my main is rog all the time .. i can enough to do at evg with my rog but no one invite me recently . It cannot be helped. they ask me when cant find last parson . rogue ok ? because they know if average rog in pt need around over 30sec its bit slow than 3 good mage ,, time if 3mage is around 20sec its too much help for warrior from chance to get death..but im ok with rog but almost them dont like to do with rog. from my experience to have total 250 boss damage and elite damage finally can stand on the same ring with around 150 boss damage mage but not easy, happened like this while mauso is active by dragon hunter staff for mage and flame staff and immortal staff . always mage has advantage ..this game has only 3 class but why happening like this again . i hope next expansion will not get like this ,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    This keeps to be a dumb reason lol and yk, not every rogue does pvp or race dungeons. It's utterly unfair not being able to run a cap map with best gold loot cause everybody skips you even if you have op gear. If was a map that give no gold then np but is not the case, so they better wake up and do something about it, cause we can't all swap on war or mage yk

I can help u switch... have a good day lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

To be honest, there is only one probplem that rogue faces.

rogue keeps 1hitting smurfs and killdozers.

Only reason pvp so ded, cant even do anything than die to 1shot arrow.

yous - gobbel

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gobbels View Post

yous - gobbel
    yep 100% if i actually explained how rogs soft brick the game. maybe the game would change but i highly doubt it.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    I can help u switch... have a good day lol
    Ikr Bigg you wish xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gobbels View Post

yous - gobbel
    This thread has been specifically dedicated to the PvE factor though. Nothing wrong with bringing it up, but if you do feel it to be very troublesome and negatively effecting the game, then please consider a new thread. I'm sure you will find like minded players as well as those who disagree. But that is how a topic is developed and it will bring more attention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by friana View Post
    i switched to war few month ago but my main is rog all the time .. i can enough to do at evg with my rog but no one invite me recently . It cannot be helped. they ask me when cant find last parson . rogue ok ? because they know if average rog in pt need around over 30sec its bit slow than 3 good mage ,, time if 3mage is around 20sec its too much help for warrior from chance to get death..but im ok with rog but almost them dont like to do with rog. from my experience to have total 250 boss damage and elite damage finally can stand on the same ring with around 150 boss damage mage but not easy, happened like this while mauso is active by dragon hunter staff for mage and flame staff and immortal staff . always mage has advantage ..this game has only 3 class but why happening like this again . i hope next expansion will not get like this ,
    True. I have noticed many up to the mark Rogues not being able to get a party like they should be getting. Understandable since the Mage class has way more impact considering the Ultimate / Procs and Overall Damage, so is preferred almost always over the Rogue class.