Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I hate I3Q!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default I hate I3Q!

Hey Spacetime Studios people. I sent I3Q a letter about over 40 missing plat that I downloaded. I tried over 20 apps on the 27th of May and got almost no plat for it. They are expecting me to tell them which app did not work. How do I know with all the apps I tried and failed? I never had to do this when Tap Joy was involved. They always solved my problems and took care of it quickly. This new company sucks! Please tell me what I can do about this situation. And please get rid of I3Q. I have copied the letter that I sent to I3Q below.

Iteachyou

_ _ _ _ _ _1st letter
    Date: 5/27/2012 11:56:52 PM

Subject: Your Support Inquiry

Thank you for contacting W3i Support.

Your inquiry is important to us, and you should receive a reply within 2 business days.

In the meantime, many common questions may be addressed using our help section. Please visit:

http://www.freeze.com/Help.aspx

Sincerely,
    W3i Customer Support

- - - - - -2nd letter
    On the 27th of May I sent a request for help due to major amounts of missing plat. I was sent a note...attached at the bottom that said my request would be handled within 48 hours. It is now the 31st of May and I have still heard nothing. I am talking close to 50 free plat that I am missing in Dark Legends. I would like an answer to my problem soon.

Iteachyou (on dark legends)

- - - - - - third letter

-------Original Message-------

Date: 5/29/2012 9:34:14 AM

Subject: Dark Legends

Thank you for contacting support,

I am sorry you are having troubles! In order to help you out I need a certain piece of information to look into it. The easiest way to send this to me is to:

1. Go to the place where you downloaded the offer

2. Tap on the "?" on the bottom corner of the menu and send an email with the offer name you are having trouble with

This will start a support email that provides the necessary information to look up your offers and help you out!

Please let us know how we can further assist you.

Sincerely,

Customer Support

Please include the contents of this message in your reply. This helps us provide the best response to your inquiry.
    Dear customer support,

I downloaded and used over 20 apps on that day. How would you expect me to figure out which app is giving me troubles when it was almost all of them? I am missing over 40 plat! I never had to do this with TapJoy on the other Legends games. They figured it out on their end. I am very upset with this whole thing. Please advise.

Iteachyou

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

When u go to other offers on the top right it should say history

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ya think?

Iteachyou

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iteachyou View Post
    Ya think?

Iteachyou
    Go to that, and use it. I've seen history on it, are you being sarcastic? I can't tell.
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Same Here

Same. 18 of 31 app attempts failed totaling 32 missed plat. Stopped trying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

younoteachmeIteachyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you're having trouble with free offers.
    :/
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

There seems to be quite a few trouble with that system, and I have not seen anybody who had sent an email for missing plat saying they had gotten them afterwards (on the other hand, there could have been one or two that I missed but still).

I'm in the same case (missing plat even though the offer history says "verified"), plus many of those have expired (even some videos I had watched, or apps I did install and run for 15 minutes).

On top of that, it's been a week I'm not even getting offers at all. Are there people out there with the same issue ?
    Arcananovae lvl41 engineer - Arcanastellae lvl40 commando - Malerian lvl40 operative
    AL : Arsarcanorum
    Guess : 275

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

We are very sorry to hear of the problems you are having with W3i offers. We are actively working with W3i to troubleshoot problems with completing offers. Unfortunately, once you leave our game to download offers, it is all recorded through W3i's systems, so there isn't much we can do besides make W3i aware of the issue and offer assistance with troubleshooting. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused and our thanks in advance for your understanding.

Also, please keep in mind that for the offers where you download other apps, they do need to keep the app installed for usually a period of time (often times at least a week) and you need to open it and use it a few times during that period. We generally find that people who download the apps, open them, then delete them because they have no interest in keeping them installed.

For offers like “apply for this credit card” and “create an account with...” the offer wall provider (Tapjoy or W3i) has to receive an e-mail from the participating company saying that the offer was completed successfully and apparently it can take some time (weeks) for that e-mail to arrive.

These may be issues affecting your success with Free Platinum offers.
    Last edited by Samhayne; 06-14-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

huh... not to offend but signing "iteachyou" at the bottom of a request for help could be seen as a lot more than just your in game name by someone who is tech support. lol