Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Return of Prince Levlar's Level-Up Event ... just in time for Level 81!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Are you ready for Level 81? It's time to level up!

Prince Levlar is back just in time for the expansion!

If you're looking at your under-leveled characters and sweating about getting them up to the cap before the new expansion--we've been there! It's tough. Luckily, I've heard rumors that Prince Levlar has been spotted around Arlor again, carrying all of his experience with him, just ripe for the looting!

Driven insane by a lust for adventure, Prince Levlar won't be found in any ol' town. Or any town, for that matter. But, his brave Squire can tell you where he might be.
    The Squire can be found in Glintstone and Kraag, and roughly every hour a System Message will let you know the current stomping grounds of Mad Prince Levlar.

Going to those zones and killing any mob gives a chance to spawn The Prince.

This guy has been around. He has seen things. He has done things. He knows things. And he keeps all this experience in little chests that contains XP for ultra-fast leveling!

These chests range from 10 XP (at the Common level drops) to 5000 XP (at the Arcane level drops) and are tradable and stashable.

Mad Prince Levlar will be around for one week, starting Thursday 9/9, so hunt him while you can!

Note these XP packs can only be used below Level 75.

Expansion Sneak Peek

Many of you have been asking for more information on gear and progression in the new expansion. Well--I'm here to deliver! I know some of you were hoping I could drop the stats on new Mythics and Arcanes. Sorry in advance, I can't do that. But, I can tell you what the general plan is for gear and progression in the new content.

Gear

When the expansion drops, you can expect to be able to collect a new set of Legendary gear, followed by a slow trickle of rarer (Mythic/Arcane) items throughout the weeks and months following the launch.

We're also planning a new set of Spirit Gear with the new expansion. The current Spirit Gear will continue gaining XP, and will be required to craft the new set. Keep an eye out for future information on how that will all shake out!

Progression

For all of our achievement lovers, a new set of achievements will arrive with the new content for defeating all of the campaign bosses. These will be followed up by similar achievements for defeating the Elite bosses when the are released.

In addition, we've heard your feedback on the new player experience and will be making some adjustments to make leveling a little friendlier to new and solo players. When the expansion releases, we'll be reducing the XP required to level from 1-76 by a little bit and the Level Advancement Packs will be extended to level 70.

But, this will be followed by some larger adjustments at the end of the season. XP requirements for leveling will be lowered considerably, and we'll be adjusting the difficulty of the content up to the new expansion, with a focus on levels 40-60, which are considered some of the most difficult for new and solo players.

More on this to come as we continue to iron out the details! We'd love to hear what you think of the initial plan. Give us your (constructive) thoughts and feedback in the thread.
    @Cinco i think you mistyped the Level 70 Pack since its already in the Game.

I think you meant lvl 76

Gesendet von meinem M2101K6G mit Tapatalk

Junior Member Doobienoobie(Wsrg)'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simapa View Post
    @Cinco i think you mistyped the Level 70 Pack since its already in the Game.

I think you meant lvl 76

He may have been talking about the gear packs that you get for every ten levels when you're starting out

Sent from my BE2012 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Doobienoobie(Wsrg) View Post
    He may have been talking about the gear packs that you get for every ten levels when you're starting out

Sent from my BE2012 using Tapatalk
    Ahhh okay Ty sry If im wrong

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Amazing stuff regarding expac sneak peek, especially with newcomer friendly XP progression. I would love to see more of the expansion.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

10 xp? Omg xd

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Please let us keep the awakes and and progress after upgrading the spirit gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Not as expected, I am waiting this preview to see the proc of gears, something new on equipment mechanism. Thanks for the update btw, excited for new expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I really hope the new 81 legendaries will be somewhat comparable to Arcanes. The damage gap between the weapons has become quite ridiculous.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This morning i look many many many many spirit wapon on auc but when this thread out... Empty like my heart without you... 💔 😔

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

It probably needs the raw weapon, no level required since it is a new spirit set, so actually should be a new version that will not be matched with the old one aside as ingredient to craft/upgrade to the new set

That s my opinion

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I really hope the new 81 legendaries will be somewhat comparable to Arcanes. The damage gap between the weapons has become quite ridiculous.
    I think there's a reason why this game has its 'rarity class' in each weapons, maybe make the upcoming legendary weapons useful in terms of procs but still not comparable to Arcane weaps/gears. Arcane gears should preserve its rarity considering these ones are the hardest items to loot in game. (sorry for bad english and explanation, no hate just my thoughts) good day y'all ^~^

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Spirt gears should be able to use proc regardless of lvl or make them be easy to level up otherwise they are pointless since arcane gear is much better it's true is also more expensive but when is faster to make the gold for it than lvl up spirit gear that are also weaker there's no point to add it at all...

Sent from my CPH2089 using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to raduvidican2002gygg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Progression

For all of our achievement lovers, a new set of achievements will arrive with the new content for defeating all of the campaign bosses. These will be followed up by similar achievements for defeating the Elite bosses when the are released.

In addition, we've heard your feedback on the new player experience and will be making some adjustments to make leveling a little friendlier to new and solo players. When the expansion releases, we'll be reducing the XP required to level from 1-76 by a little bit and the Level Advancement Packs will be extended to level 70.

But, this will be followed by some larger adjustments at the end of the season. XP requirements for leveling will be lowered considerably, and we'll be adjusting the difficulty of the content up to the new expansion, with a focus on levels 40-60, which are considered some of the most difficult for new and solo players.
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    More on this to come as we continue to iron out the details! We'd love to hear what you think of the initial plan. Give us your (constructive) thoughts and feedback in the thread.
    I just saw that the thread has changed a bit from last night regarding the Spirit Gears. It's a welcome change in my eyes. Was pretty disappointed to see that the old Spirit gear would be required to craft the new ones, so yeah, definitely worth reconsidering that one. Don't make us grind old maps again for things which will probably get outdated before we get the best out of them, like it happened with the first Spirit gears.

remove proc stacks
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Can you bring out lev81 glintstone set too? The current level 46 glintstone set to be needed to upgrade it into level 81 glintstone set? Lesgoo @Cinco

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

nice info...i just read this..no wonder suddenly the spirit weap none in auc and the murkstone token almost triple in price...gl to all hoarder xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Are you planning on to launch the expansion at the start of season 23? Because that would actually make much sense...

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    nice info...i just read this..no wonder suddenly the spirit weap none in auc and the murkstone token almost triple in price...gl to all hoarder xD
    That's the issue with this game.
    Glad that they changed that old spirit gear will be required to that idea being reconsidered.
    Do us a favour and don't let hoarders get a head start at the beginning of a new expansion.

Just make us grind new content to keep the hype not the same old map again.
    So more people will play the new map even if it's hard.
    Anyways the arcane gears will take very long to become the norm so put this new gear crafting (mythics) idea which is a very good step up as new items entirely and not including anything that has to do with old gear will only promote unfair competition.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Get a spirit weapon (lv1) its not a big deal.. It's pretty easy.. The problem would be if they ask for lv 60 spirit weapon.. Which I highly doubt it tho

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Get a spirit weapon (lv1) its not a big deal.. It's pretty easy.. The problem would be if they ask for lv 60 spirit weapon.. Which I highly doubt it tho

It's easy is fine but why bring an old mechanic that is not even the theme of underwater for a new expansion as a pre- requisite for probably the best set possible without having to buy the overpriced arcanes at the beginning.
    I'd say put more emphasis on new maps and materials from there however hard the grind is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Are you ready for Level 81? It's time to level up!

Prince Levlar is back just in time for the expansion!

If you're looking at your under-leveled characters and sweating about getting them up to the cap before the new expansion--we've been there! It's tough. Luckily, I've heard rumors that Prince Levlar has been spotted around Arlor again, carrying all of his experience with him, just ripe for the looting!

Driven insane by a lust for adventure, Prince Levlar won't be found in any ol' town. Or any town, for that matter. But, his brave Squire can tell you where he might be.
    The Squire can be found in Glintstone and Kraag, and roughly every hour a System Message will let you know the current stomping grounds of Mad Prince Levlar.

Going to those zones and killing any mob gives a chance to spawn The Prince.

This guy has been around. He has seen things. He has done things. He knows things. And he keeps all this experience in little chests that contains XP for ultra-fast leveling!

These chests range from 10 XP (at the Common level drops) to 5000 XP (at the Arcane level drops) and are tradable and stashable.

Mad Prince Levlar will be around for one week, starting Thursday 9/9, so hunt him while you can!

Note these XP packs can only be used below Level 75.

Expansion Sneak Peek

Many of you have been asking for more information on gear and progression in the new expansion. Well--I'm here to deliver! I know some of you were hoping I could drop the stats on new Mythics and Arcanes. Sorry in advance, I can't do that. But, I can tell you what the general plan is for gear and progression in the new content.

Gear

When the expansion drops, you can expect to be able to collect a new set of Legendary gear, followed by a slow trickle of rarer (Mythic/Arcane) items throughout the weeks and months following the launch.

We're also planning a new set of Spirit Gear with the new expansion. The current Spirit Gear will be able to gain XP in the new campaign! Crafting of the new Spirit of the Deep items from existing Spirit gear is being reconsidered after further internal discussion and feedback. Keep an eye out for future information on how that will all shake out!

Progression

Nice thanks for this update