Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Sts alrdy gets "their money" on every event with store locks, vanities, auras, pets, lixs and let's not forget about the insane amount of plats spent on awake event for gems, so that was completely unnecessary.
    I know the kershal was just an example, that's not a reason to justify by saying that there are cheaper items, ofc there are, but what about the expensive ones? See the problem?
    Why would anyone use kershal for level 81? Or maul. I understand rarity but STS did create x2 arcane loot from locks weekend if anything they can just increase the loot possibly for these items and no harm done. Also we have arcanite fields where you can also loot arcanes too. I just want to get stronger, what would you add to this idea if so?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Why would anyone use kershal for level 81? Or maul. I understand rarity but STS did create x2 arcane loot from locks weekend if anything they can just increase the loot possibly for these items and no harm done. Also we have arcanite fields where you can also loot arcanes too. I just want to get stronger, what would you add to this idea if so?
    I think I alrdy suggested some tweaks on ur idea to allow players get stronger without having to spend an insane amount of Plat or using several copies of the same item to get the update, the changes were suggested so ppl would actually go for the leveling, if it was made as u suggested I see more efficient selling all the copies and gather whatever small gold amount left to get the leveled item, but ofc, then there would be almost no leveled items since its a total rip off.