Thread: Game Feedback and what we need.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Game Feedback and what we need.

Hi Sts,

first of all. Ty that you all guys from Sts keeping Arcane Legends alive and thanks for the great game we love all.
    I write this feedback because i have 1000s of hours in this game and i talked with a lot of players what they wish and what we need.

I have a few points on my list. I rate this from Top wished to less.

1. Many players wish the Awakening Event every 3 month instead of every 6 month. The reason behind that is simply that you cant awake your gear outside the event. You get mostly not wanted awakes and the gear all want is highly expensive. Many players went inactive until they can get. I like hard to get things but keep in mind: You can work in this times on Events and other stuff. And another good reason is, that merching with these gems is even harder + you can get a lot of gold out of the inflated economy. That brings me to point 2.

Addition: Other idea from someone was make it like double xp days. Or 1 day 1 times in a month

2. Gear: Many players wish more different gears over the time. We have one Lvl 76 Equip for 2 Years. Ppl want to try new procs (ofc has to be balanced) or gear with different stats. That brings some variation to the game. Maybe defense procs, Stun procs, etc (Ice <3 xD). Or adding more options to customize the gear like new slots or so to open you can put items in we loot in maps or crates. We also would open crates for this iam sure. You have more variation what can be loted in crates
    I know its maybe hard to balance for pvp but there will be always a meta i guess.

3. Pvp: I dont want to write much about that because i see you working already on a few things all like.
    But what i have to mentioned is that the actual pvp is pretty much unplayable. The procs have to be nerfed at least for pvp. In 1v1 for example mage vs. war you can come with your 2k int build against a war with 1700 str and you will loose. I think there can be found a few solutiones like nerfing the procs etc.
    But i also see you work on an 3 class set if i not read wrong which would be pretty nice. But i think we need a bit more work to pvp.

4. Pve: Everyone like sets you can farm and use on different maps. There you do already a good job with spirit gear. Interred sets etc. We like it. But there you can add random mini bosses where you can loot all the year different items. Maybe some items you can slot in your additional gear slots as well (in addition to the other awakes > more customization like i said in point 2). Like 1% attack or 1% armor you can craft a bit higher. So players can work and run for a perfect gear. Also i heard theres not a lot exploration around. Maybe you can create maps you get on differnt parts where you can choose your way. Fester was a start. Graveyard as well. But maybe a good addition would be a portal with a 1% chance to get in a special area where some great items can be looted.

Addition: Wave Map and other gl map which didnt affect gl
    Addition: A few players wish new skills for classes as well for more variation

5. Events: You done a great job to adding more various events like the racing event, blotto, fishing event. Thats what all wished. Ofc not every player like every event but its fine. Youve done there a great work in my and other opinions. But i think you can make more out of the lb events. We just have a few good ideas to make events even better. These are different ideas from few players.
    - A 100+ player lb maybe on 100-200 you still get some small rewards like good jewels, elit gems etc.
    - Or what i heard a bit. Many ppl reach high points but didnt make it to the leaderboard. If theres a plat tier for like 19k points it would be nice if there would be more goals to reach. Like 100k point rewards. Something you can aim for even if you dont try to run a leaderboard
    - more random drops (extremely rare) to loot maybe a new weapon or gear part or so with a message in all chat. I mean extremely rare but another reason to run a bit more
    And yeah. I noticed in the summer times like now are less good events. I know youre working on the expansion so i dont judge it.

6. Vanitys: We love vanitys and you come always around with some creative cool vanitys. But the focus should be in a mix of new gear and new vanitys. We already got a lot of different vanitys. The aura addition was cool and ppl pay for it if they want. Thats great.

7. Store: Heroic pet chest for 1700 plat is outdated. The same for 10m gold for 3.5k plat. You would earn more with some small changes i guess. Some ppl like if you can buy more items and stuff in the platinum store. Perhaps more vanitys for 1700 Plat you can earn there. More Elix etc. I know some players dont like what i write here but what i can say to ALL players: A game just can keep alive when they earn money with the game. Its okay to spend some money because with money they can pay workers. And with workers you can create new stuff. Pls keep that in mind. We all have to like when they earn money and they really deserve it. And Al is truely not a pay to win game.

Addition: Monthly Cards or something like a battlepass = you can spend morr money on advertising to get a higher playerbase

I think thats all with my feedback for this year. I tried my best to put all good ideas from many players to one thread. We dont expect you to change that all but i hope we can help us as a community. We know the Corona year was hard to every company. Those who played Al for a long time love it iam sure and i really hope that a lot of ppl come back to the great game in the new Expaaaansiooooon !! Iam hyped af.

Thank you for reading!! I see you on the maps my friends.

- Natsu the sempai
    Last edited by Natsusempai; 09-05-2021 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

I have 1.7k int before and tried vs war with 1.9k str and won 3x strategy is all you need but there are just some warrior who have superior skills or veteran at dodging it may take awhile but there's still a chance to win 1v1 i personally don't recommend 2k int for pvp lol that's just stupid prefer building semi cover stats than 2k int carry wanna be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice thread.
    I wish me an old arcane weapon event like maul of ollerus, kershal specter and black hooks. And an Paracelsus gem event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I can't wait for the next expansion and all the new stuff. I'm kinda tired running the same old maps and looting the same old loot. Even the events don't do it for me anymore.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exactly, i support you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Retracted.

Dont wanna be a debbie downer.
    Last edited by Switchback; 09-11-2021 at 12:05 AM.