Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Severe Vanity problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Mike View Post
    I blame housing for this.
    Housing didnt make hoarding worse it just made it more fun, because we can now see all of our vanities instead of them being words in your inventory.

There are people who use this to their hoarding advantage, but then there are people like me who has a house full of stuff but im not hoarding 50 of the same items (and 99% of everything in there i bought with my own plat so it has no affect on anyone). i make it my priority to not be a price manipulator.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post
    Housing didnt make hoarding worse it just made it more fun, because we can now see all of our vanities instead of them being words in your inventory.

There are people who use this to their hoarding advantage, but then there are people like me who has a house full of stuff but im not hoarding 50 of the same items (and 99% of everything in there i bought with my own plat so it has no affect on anyone). i make it my priority to not be a price manipulator.

Imagine actually spending more than 2m on housing item xd rich... i just wish those stands are cheaper

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I don't agree it did made it worse, I have seen many houses with plenty of glint aegis, lucky golem, terror blades,kershal staff, etc on the walls doing nothing but getting dusty and then when people ask in forums for these items to return everyone is against it because "Its not fair for collectors" or whatever .

Making anything rare hurts everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I don't agree it did made it worse, I have seen many houses with plenty of glint aegis, lucky golem, terror blades,kershal staff, etc on the walls doing nothing but getting dusty and then when people ask in forums for these items to return everyone is against it because "Its not fair for collectors" or whatever .

then what's the point of rare vanities if they eventually come back? Stop whining Just go farm more and buy it with good price they will be a seller for everything. your justice is only beneficial to those who want to buy cheap

Answer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    then what's the point of rare vanities if they eventually come back? Stop whining Just go farm more and buy it with good price they will be a seller for everything. your justice is only beneficial to those who want to buy cheap
    Not really think about it I play as rouge and I choose free to play. Some people spend real money I have nothing against that but its a playstyle. People like me who spend nothing in game and farm and merch our selves is at a major disadvantage.

Ur right people should farm. But to what degree a game is there to enjoy not to run the same map endlessly non stop

Also my point isn’t to have the vanities comeback my point is make it more available and add more new vanities. Most things can only be obtained with plat.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fastfire View Post
    Not really think about it I play as rouge and I choose free to play. Some people spend real money I have nothing against that but its a playstyle. People like me who spend nothing in game and farm and merch our selves is at a major disadvantage.

Ur right people should farm. But to what degree a game is there to enjoy not to run the same map endlessly non stop

Also my point isn’t to have the vanities comeback my point is make it more available and add more new vanities. Most things can only be obtained with plat.
    I highly disagree with bringing back lb vanities and making the people who spend billion or more on it rage. However there is a lack in normal vanities that people use.

Also ty for putting your thoughts I just wanted to see people’s opinions and experiences

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

idk but i dont think you get any advantage in map while using a 10b vanity set vs 1k vanity set, just get what you can afford no one told u to grind endlessly.

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    idk but i dont think you get any advantage in map while using a 10b vanity set vs 1k vanity set, just get what you can afford no one told u to grind endlessly.
    I offered to sell him the vanity he wanted for 200m and yet he's complaining no one sells to him... smh

/s

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Wait untill new items come into game. When new things are brought in, especially if there is a good event going, the market opens up and you will see many more items for sale. Usually bigger priced items that are new promote buying and selling.
    The past weeks haven't really drawn players to log in thus not as many items for sale.

Good Luck with your search. When expansion drops, you will see these items im sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

We could have a " Force everyone to sell thier stuff" event. o.o..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    We could have a " Force everyone to sell thier stuff" event. o.o..
    Lmfaoo imagine lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Ngl I would like to seep people's faces when they see lb vanity sets at vendor for 100k tokens while the token cap remains on 10k .
    I was actually serious, increase the cap just to see how ppl grinds just to have a vanity, would be funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

How did it make it worse? Its no different from people making multiple accounts to stash. Theres already an unlimited amount that people can hoard bc of this, only difference is now we can see them hoarding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

A person who owns multiple of 1 item does not mean they should be shamed upon for hoarding the item nor shall they be forced to sell it. I am 100% sure every one in this thread has held more than 1 of a specific item before so they can wait for the price to go up and sell it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    A person who owns multiple of 1 item does not mean they should be shamed upon for hoarding the item nor shall they be forced to sell it. I am 100% sure every one in this thread has held more than 1 of a specific item before so they can wait for the price to go up and sell it.
    Not hold 9 and attempt to manipulate prices lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Not hold 9 and attempt to manipulate prices lol
    Its not price manipulation to hold multiple of an item and sell it when it rises.
    I advise lots of people to learn on how an economy works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

True but theres a difference in just hoarding vs price manipulation

Hoarding things such as keys/awakes/energy etc and waiting for the price to go up is ok because these items are in store every other week/event. Therefore prices will always fluctuate up and down as they should no matter how much one hoards.

But price manipulation is when people hoard hundreds of an item that is LIMITED (such as auras etc) and wait months for said item to establish its new "rare" title then permanently raise said items price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

But price manipulation is when people hoard hundreds of an item that is LIMITED (such as auras etc) and wait months for said item to establish its new "rare" title then permanently raise said items price.

Thats "monopoly".

Manipulation is owning any amount of 1 item but going around selling it with a fake offer by using your alt account or friend to act as if it/they was to offer that on the item. Manipulation can not rise the real value of an item but only the buyer's offer.
    Both of these happen in irl business and trades all the time. Monopoly is more of a business partnership. Gas prices.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 09-08-2021 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Thats "monopoly".

Manipulation is owning any amount of 1 item but going around selling it with a fake offer by using your alt account or friend to act as if it/they was to offer that on the item. Manipulation can not rise the real value of an item but only the buyer's offer.
    Call it what you will if that makes you feel better.
    Im not bashing hoarders i just dont agree with some peoples intent behind it.

Besides theres not many that can actually afford enough to really manipulate anything worth while. Only the 1% and we all know who they are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Thats "monopoly".

Both of these happen in irl business and trades all the time. Monopoly is more of a business partnership. Gas prices.
    Ok, well since we're doing this.