Thread: Severe Vanity problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post
    Ok, well since we're doing this.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Thats stock market manipulation. People buy a ton of 1 stock then do something that gets the community hype about it so the price rises then they sell and go and announce they don't care about it anymore. Sort of like what Elon Musk did.
    Same thing I explained was manipulation with the post I made above. Just its people faking offers on their item instead of getting a community hype about the item.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 09-08-2021 at 08:40 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Its not price manipulation to hold multiple of an item and sell it when it rises.
    I advise lots of people to learn on how an economy works.

Still a attempt to manipulate the price and make profit the point of monopoly is to “control” manipulate the price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fastfire View Post
    Still a attempt to manipulate the price and make profit the point of monopoly is to “control” manipulate the price
    manipulate, atleast in this game is to do fake offer or announce fake sales which should be shamed for
    but hoarding is basically letting the community offer more WILLINGLY due to demand and supplies and doesn't deserve all the bad credits

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

No. Monopoly is to control the price yea but not fake offers. You set your own price, I can buy a frank set and list my sell price for 2bil yea people will hate for it but it would be my price my item, people choose to buy or not. About the only thing people can say is that my item would be over priced and make me want to lower my price by informing me nicely. Though in this game even if you don't know the items price and you sell it over priced they harass you for it and if you sell it underpriced you are called an idiot.

Manipulation is to have an item worth 10m and say your alt offered 10mil on it making the potential buyer offer 11m on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

We r flooded with vanities and they r all great ,ur problem is u want that one that got rare , its unique and stuff
    Luminary and dark harbinger were down that they even broke 3m down i mean helm and vest , u didn't buy as u think common and will go even lower , some one didn't he found it op and bought all in their low price while u didn't buy even 1 single set , boy u dont wanna buy them when common and cheap and cry when they r rare as u cant find ?!
    Its life manage it smartly , stop this ,stop what stop ppl being free and smart ? solution is completely there , almost every event has some great vanities plus plat store vanities etc.
    i m not hoarding this tho i just got one set during event and a lumi wing later thought op ...

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabiee For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

They do both lol that’s my point and I wasn’t active when lum came out just started back up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 those hoarder make the market unbalance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Everyone always trying to put the blame on others for anything.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Everyone always trying to put the blame on others for anything.

Well it’s partially their fault u want the game to be well not just aimed towards a specific amount people

Some are arrogant people who spend thousands op plat in game and act if they are s*** in real life I recently offer someone 70 mill for lum wings and got rejected coulda just said “not for sale” but said “go away nub lowballer” also after I ignore that comment came back calling me “lowballing trash” so yea one game is real inviting for especially new young player
    Last edited by Fastfire; 09-09-2021 at 06:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The reason of those price rise a lot is GL Farm, Fake co and hoarder hoarding ton of item especially Vanity and Gear. Other item is still acceptable like key or other coz
    they are still a huge amount, even you hoard these item they still need some reason like what event coming to raise the price. But whats the point of hoarding ton of vanity and gear? Hoarder can just simply control the price and make the market broken. Hope sts will fix it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    We r flooded with vanities and they r all great ,ur problem is u want that one that got rare , its unique and stuff
    Luminary and dark harbinger were down that they even broke 3m down i mean helm and vest , u didn't buy as u think common and will go even lower , some one didn't he found it op and bought all in their low price while u didn't buy even 1 single set , boy u dont wanna buy them when common and cheap and cry when they r rare as u cant find ?!
    Its life manage it smartly , stop this ,stop what stop ppl being free and smart ? solution is completely there , almost every event has some great vanities plus plat store vanities etc.
    i m not hoarding this tho i just got one set during event and a lumi wing later thought op ...

1 I was not active during that time and 2 you don’t understand what this forum is about it’s not about one vanity or problem it’s a mass problem that most people have I’m not talking about just me 4 of my friends irl quit because of dum things like this
    This game used to have art and a story that was a chain now it’s nothing all about non stop farm and plat to make profit

It’s the problem as a whole if i get thr vanities I get it if I don’t my life isn’t over it’s just a game however the fact that this game has this issue is highly unappealing read the reviews of this game and you can see

Okay lmk how are we flooded with vanities look in auction there’s nothing loot in aura in auction only thing prob their I bunch of water low tier auras and like 3 water aura

Your a rouge

Try too look for tact wings , Crimsion wings, emerald assassin wings, amethyst wings, ashen wings, and cinder wings. Yea so try to see if you can find
    For rouge armor too and helms you cant even find recent released vanities any more .
    Last edited by Fastfire; 09-09-2021 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

You can make endless gold by buying out of the auction and reselling later on. I log on chat with guild or friends and not run a single map but make money. Thats the main trick not to work for it but make it work for you.
    If that vanity had an endless quantity and was worthless would you still want it? Things aren't ment to be obtained easily; it takes work to find them and buy them it goes the same irl when finding rare stuff.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 09-09-2021 at 07:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

1 I was not active during that time and 2 you don’t understand what this forum is about it’s not about one vanity or problem it’s a mass problem that most people have I’m not talking about just me 4 of my friends irl quit because of dum things like this
    This game used to have art and a story that was a chain now it’s nothing all about non stop farm and plat to make profit

It’s the problem as a whole if i get thr vanities I get it if I don’t my life isn’t over it’s just a game however the fact that this game has this issue is highly unappealing read the reviews of this game and you can see

Okay lmk how are we flooded with vanities look in auction there’s nothing loot in aura in auction only thing prob their I bunch of water low tier auras and like 3 water aura

Your a rouge

Try too look for tact wings , Crimsion wings, emerald assassin wings, amethyst wings, ashen wings, and cinder wings. Yea so try to see if you can find
    For rouge armor too and helms you cant even find recent released vanities any more
    Well from what i know about those games is that you are suppose to acquire stuff while playing the game, if u was not there during old event, ofc its more hard to get the nice vanity from that old event, just keep playing and participate to all event and you will build your own vanity stack of "souvenir"! Those vanity will mean a lot more for you if you have get them while playing the original event, and if you absolutely want old rare van then try search after expansion have start, will be lot more active people in game thus lot more stuff to buy and sell! Good luck and have a nice day

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

That’s for no life’s who has the time and are okay with spending the time buying some people just want to relax and enjoy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Of course those items were rewards for playing! Um that’s the purpose of them. Coming in late is ... well, just too bad. I never cried for set that came before I started playing, sheesh!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You can make endless gold by buying out of the auction and reselling later on. I log on chat with guild or friends and not run a single map but make money. Thats the main trick not to work for it but make it work for you.
    If that vanity had an endless quantity and was worthless would you still want it? Things aren't ment to be obtained easily; it takes work to find them and buy them it goes the same irl when finding rare stuff.
    Its different when the items become rare on their own. (In a few years the items will dwindle bc of quitting players/lost items on alts/banned accs)

But when you are the sole cause for that item rising and becoming rare that is manipulation.

Do what ever you want to make money but dont be upset when others dont agree.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Of course those items were rewards for playing! Um that’s the purpose of them. Coming in late is ... well, just too bad. I never cried for set that came before I started playing, sheesh!
    plz read the original form i just want to know if anyone has the same issues and hope that sts can add more and newer vanities

Read original thread not cry just discussion ty …

I’ll get it sooner or later but not in rush

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Guys please read original thread ty. U just wanted to know what people think nothing Else x’x -oak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Guys please read original thread ty. U just wanted to know what people think nothing Else x’x -oak
    I am selling wings, 200m, lemme know ^^

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Bruh just find a different vanity set youll get tired of luminary one anyways just like how people get tired of every other vanity

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk