Thread: The new Glinstone aegis Expansion? surprised

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default The new Glinstone aegis Expansion? surprised

I think this is the explosion of (dev) for us to get the new glintstone lv70 or lv76 btw this is just my prediction it can be wrong maybe right & can also be the same proc in lv46 glinstone or even better in the proc of glinstone lv46 btw guys what can you say if the new mythic wep released by (dev) is similar to glinstone lv46 what in your opinion?

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Wrong section buddy, this should be in general discussions

3. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Wrong section buddy, this should be in general discussions
    sorry i didn't notice

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

And your hopeful speculation is very much not based on any recent teasers or sneak-peeks by any means. In no way did they ever hint at the procs being similar to existing weapons such as the glint aegis, nor did they hint at any resemblance of a single proc at all. Like cinco said, procs aren't ready to be disclosed yet so we have absolutely no idea at the moment as to what the procs do. And even so, what's the point of literally copying over a proc that is already in the game anyways. If this is another hopeful attempt to get a cheap glint aeg, well undoubtedly it might be. My advice, just farm and get a glint aeg buddy. If the new 81 arc gears stack up with current gear, that would be op regardless anyways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    And your hopeful speculation is very much not based on any recent teasers or sneak-peeks by any means. In no way did they ever hint at the procs being similar to existing weapons such as the glint aegis, nor did they hint at any resemblance of a single proc at all. Like cinco said, procs aren't ready to be disclosed yet so we have absolutely no idea at the moment as to what the procs do. And even so, what's the point of literally copying over a proc that is already in the game anyways. If this is another hopeful attempt to get a cheap glint aeg, well undoubtedly it might be. My advice, just farm and get a glint aeg buddy. If the new 81 arc gears stack up with current gear, that would be op regardless anyways.
    Lets just hope they fix the completely broken proc stacking that glint aegis is based around. What lvl and quality is that wep again?

Expect adjustment, the best time to adjust power creep is when new seasons begin and when expansions drop. See we got two of those coming.
    Last edited by Switchback; 09-11-2021 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Lets just hope they fix the completely broken proc stacking that glint aegis is based around. What lvl and quality is that wep again?

Expect adjustment, the best time to adjust power creep is when new seasons begin and when expansions drop. See we got two of those coming.
    Well, other weapons proc stack too. It isn't a matter of what level it is, just depends on whether its worth a slot in your hotbar setup at all. Speaking of which, why the need to do all this if it gets overshadowed by the new gear about to arrive anyways? For sure many would be selling their current gear, just like what is happening right now, so prices will adjust accordingly for a while. And no, the glint aeg proc isn't completely broken, it just becomes "broken" when paired with current arc gear. Otherwise, with jewel farming already reworked and all, no point in having the mythic lvl 46 "op" war weap besides for collectibles I reckon. Heck, it even takes a while before a single stack explodes once if you're using only the glint aeg. Besides, the devs haven't mentioned anything along the lines of re-adjusting old gear so it might not happen or it may, too early to be sure at this point...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    Well, other weapons proc stack too. It isn't a matter of what level it is, just depends on whether its worth a slot in your hotbar setup at all. Speaking of which, why the need to do all this if it gets overshadowed by the new gear about to arrive anyways? For sure many would be selling their current gear, just like what is happening right now, so prices will adjust accordingly for a while. And no, the glint aeg proc isn't completely broken, it just becomes "broken" when paired with current arc gear. Otherwise, with jewel farming already reworked and all, no point in having the mythic lvl 46 "op" war weap besides for collectibles I reckon. Heck, it even takes a while before a single stack explodes once if you're using only the glint aeg. Besides, the devs haven't mentioned anything along the lines of re-adjusting old gear so it might not happen or it may, too early to be sure at this point...
    it should matter what level it is lmao. Immo staff banish shouldn't work for new expansion either(i play only mage and have multiple staffs). Immo banish couldnt be used on certain gear based events.. But glint was allowed. 46 mythic vs 56 arc? Fair? Noone uses glint aegis alone, every single person knows that.

I understand warriors are trying to protect this weapon and they did deserve to rule the game for a while. Adding another stackable proc to an already overpowered class probably isnt going to happen without adjustments. This is my opinion from 20 years of mmorpg gaming.

Its not like im here complaining for no reason, it is obviously way op(Every warrior knows this, and ive seen quite a few agree actually)and i can only guess sts felt sorry for warriors so they left it.

they could severely buff Rog and Mages survivability to even the play field i guess. Think a Rog or Mage will ever hit 3,000,000 points on EvG leaderboard like the top warr has currently? Do you think he could have done that without glint(or did he?)?

You know how many useless mythic and arcane weapons there are? It should be commonplace if your proc is coming from a weapon that is dozens of levels below the level cap...

I would like to see the median damage output the novas from glint do to mob packs compared to the other two classes best gears. If warriors want to be killing all the mobs and bosses like a rog and mage, then mages and rogs should be able to survive like warriors.

If they are going to adjust it then they need to tell you guys right away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

No not this again.
    Another glint aegis unfairness talk.

People should just refrain from posting again and again so that these people just stop getting attention and not posting.

There's a thread for 10 whole pages if you want all the insight to what this will become. The same people saying the same thing with different words. It's getting sad.