Thread: Let’s SAVE pocketlegends the right way. And the only way.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Exclamation Let’s SAVE pocketlegends the right way. And the only way.

Hi! I am itastemvp , and I have been playing pocket legends since it’s release ! Through out the years I have played and loved this game off and on. When pl ceased funding for expansions of pocketlegends during the 76 campaign a lot of players were upset. After a couple years a 77 extension was released and pl again flourished both in PVE and PVP. Shortly after pl was ruined with back to back updates and level expansions that they did not want nor ask for, but it was fun all the less. A couple things with wrong with the next few cap level raises whether it was disastrous pvp bugs, terrible drop rates, un finished sets due to the pieces not being in the game at all, to even just not being fun. Further more we reached the 100 campaign , perfectly perfected by cinco himself. The player vs player was phenomenal and the pve was very fair. A hard grind to hit the level cap but with a higher than normal drop rate of gear and crafting materials. With all that in mind, we can say the game was healthy and people were enjoying it. 105 cap raise was released and the game was still flourishing, and making a profit. The biggest issue pl has ever faced was the release of enchants, due to half of the player base only playing for the PVP aspect… I have watched countless , atleast slightly over 100 players quit due to this change.
    ————

Now for the real proposal. ❗️❗️
    pocket legends needs some love, and it needs it the right way.
    - I do not think pocket legends needs a new level cap, 110 is fine.
    - I do believe pocket legends does require a new campaign, even if it’s a remapping of an older campaign
    - with that being said -
    - I do believe if the campaign HUMANIA was remapped and revamped for level 110s to run, tons of players would return to the game.
    - also , to the keep the interest of the PvP players I would highly suggest to ‼️ LEAVE THE GEAR EXACTLY THE SAME STATS AS THE Lv70 Humania gear.
    -to add the biggest factor into this also ‼️ MAKE JUST THIS GEAR, NONE ENCHANTABLE‼️ - this is absolutely a must to keep player vs player active.

———————————————-

💢 a New campaign with no level extension , with unenchantable gear, and decent drop rate of gear and craft materials 💢
    - easy to do and requires little effort by developers -❗️❗️
    All I am asking is for STS DEVS to please consider this, for the game I love does not seem like it will make it past the next 6 months from what I am seeing in the game currently. Please take this seriously.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itastemvp For This Useful Post: