Thread: Let’s SAVE pocketlegends the right way. And the only way.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxySG View Post
    I understand everyone has different views concerning the revival. What everyone has said so far makes sense as far as business/revenue go. The main thing I have noticed for PL would be the Events. The events are actually very fun and engaging, not to mention people do drop money on Platinum for quicker or easier access to Vanity items. Yes, you have to grind for a weapon or something to complete items but honestly it has to make 110's get into the game somehow. The way I see it many level 110's will stand around on ship not wanting to farm because it's work to grind. But if you throw in some type of incentive like that during an event they have no choice. The only issue I have with other 110's is their ghosting smaller level players because they want to do runs solely with other 110's with a DPS no less than 15k. It's annoying and causes elixirs to be wasted because time is of the essence. I happen to like Titles because it shows a sort of "bragging" or status indicator if you will. The Events that the majority of the players come back to by the hundreds or possibly thousands would be the Holiday Events and of course the Birthday Event. Trust me I see it every time fall comes around, and yes people do spend money in real life like crazy for items or to obtain tickets (myself included). The only downside is scalpers that spend platinum buy anywhere from 5 or 20 items at a time and list so cheap there isn't much gold profit to make to keep climbing for your own goals in the game. There are rumors of players sitting on Billions in gold and staying that way that hurts the PL economy. I have been playing on/off since 2010 and consistent now for 3 years straight. In all honesty I think in order to revive the game a new campaign in the map would be a good thing, a new cap to 115 or 120, and of course new items for the cap either Mythic or even super cool would be a full Arcane set. The biggest factor in Pocket Legends would be the nostalgic return you get from players and although the player base seems small, it's still has new players coming in and out of the game. The PvP aspect never interested me and right now I see a few players begging for a PvP match. Though if you dont have the right gear then dont bother lol. Usually new players can hardly find anything to help them starting out let alone anything useful for a PvP.
    As long as this game stays I will always keep coming back. I really enjoy the game and I am not a lazy 110. I grind and help frequently as I can if RL doesn't keep me busy. The Events are seriously where it's at. They are immersive and fun. I see a few things in the game that need to be changed, but you have to remember to think of new players, middle players, high level players, and veterans of PL and what could appeal to all those categories; it's just not simple. The needs are spread out and far too different. No matter what, nothing will truly please anyone. But what is for certain is the potential PL has. That's never went away. It's what we all want or hope for.
    Forgive all errors on the post because I am on mobile.
    Cinco implemented honor pvp so we don’t have to spend fortunes on mythic sets and enchanting etc. honor pvp is that middle ground. We don’t need to spend fortunes on a set, and it’s fun to play ( for some ) .

The honest truth is that PL is dead and it won’t ever go back to its glory days. Keep in mind how many people have brought their suggestions to the table. “Cinco should do this, Cinco should do that.” It’s been years and the game is still dead. Just enjoy what is left, and find something new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Relied View Post
    Cinco implemented honor pvp so we don’t have to spend fortunes on mythic sets and enchanting etc. honor pvp is that middle ground. We don’t need to spend fortunes on a set, and it’s fun to play ( for some ) .

The honest truth is that PL is dead and it won’t ever go back to its glory days. Keep in mind how many people have brought their suggestions to the table. “Cinco should do this, Cinco should do that.” It’s been years and the game is still dead. Just enjoy what is left, and find something new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I get it , we should move on. But it’s hard to when the developers never give us a definite answer. Let’s be honest here, pl players ask and ask and ask and make suggestions. But we never get answers. We ask about a new cap and get no answer, and then boom randomly, a month later , here’s an event. Does that answer our question? Is the game not dead cause cinco added an event? Who knows! It never gets answered. But they aren’t going to give us an answer about a new cap etc etc because they can make a couple thousand dollars in plat sales off events.