Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let’s SAVE pocketlegends the right way. And the only way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

it's been a long and great journey, I think yes it's time for pl. There are many suggestions posted by different players, there are also some players with the same sugg. like these, but just like what we have expected over and over again, they do not provide response and answers to other serious questions and suggestions.

It’s hard because I also played for many years from elementary school until now and I’m in 2nd year college, I spent not only a lot of time but also money just like you. This game became part of my life too and gives me a great childhood experiences but if you're going to backread on other threads, I think you will understand our perception why there's no possiblity that this game will be able to get back the hype that we're looking for.

We should just accept and move on or as usual wait for another announcement and events that can at least help to lose the boredom of other ppl. I also heard that they are now working for pl2.

If you still have hope on this game, then let me give you a Good Luck!

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itastemvp View Post
    I get it , we should move on. But it’s hard to when the developers never give us a definite answer. Let’s be honest here, pl players ask and ask and ask and make suggestions. But we never get answers. We ask about a new cap and get no answer, and then boom randomly, a month later , here’s an event. Does that answer our question? Is the game not dead cause cinco added an event? Who knows! It never gets answered. But they aren’t going to give us an answer about a new cap etc etc because they can make a couple thousand dollars in plat sales off events.
    None of that matters. Why torture yourself by clinging onto a dead game? You sound like an obsessed ex.

Go and play all the brilliant games out there that do care about their players.

Or find a new hobby in general if you wish.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 09-15-2021 at 06:27 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    None of that matters. Why torture yourself by clinging onto a dead game? You sound like an obsessed ex.

Go and play all the brilliant games out there that do care about their players.

Or find a new hobby in general if you wish.
    That’s actually kind of an eye opener, you’re right . I’m stuck reminiscing on the good times. And really enjoyed / loved playing this game. I should be ashamed. No sarcasm here, but you’re absolutely right . This post was stupid and I feel dumb for even making it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

That’s actually kind of an eye opener, you’re right . I’m stuck reminiscing on the good times. And really enjoyed / loved playing this game. I should be ashamed. No sarcasm here, but you’re absolutely right . This post was stupid and I feel dumb for even making it.
    I don't think so, rather opposite, the person who totally lost interest about everything - what's the point for him to be here, lol? to show the remaining players right direction to find another game? NO, probably it's because deep down he also care for pl? This forum is still for those who actually care.
    PL2 is the thing devs probably working more, rather than work on pl, I think. Also what updates we still get in pl, is actually more than expected, considering the amount of player base. Again when PL2 is a still thing, I'm happy that PL is getting attention.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    I don't think so, rather opposite, the person who totally lost interest about everything - what's the point for him to be here, lol? to show the remaining players right direction to find another game? NO, probably it's because deep down he also care for pl? This forum is still for those who actually care.
    PL2 is the thing devs probably working more, rather than work on pl, I think. Also what updates we still get in pl, is actually more than expected, considering the amount of player base. Again when PL2 is a still thing, I'm happy that PL is getting attention.
    I was being sarcastic waugy, thanks for your comment. I appreciate you putting some input too. I did not agree with what he said at all lol, just thought I’d entertain it. You’re absolutely right , the simple fact that he’s on pl forums in general proves what you just said. Vaporized cares just as much about this game as I do , or else he wouldn’t have even bothered commenting on this lol. But pl2 is just a mystery. May not even be true. And if it is true, it won’t be the same game, it’ll be completely different, they aren’t going to take a step backwards. Everything will change including the combat system .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

I like the idea of a new campaign with a normal drop rate of gear and crafting materials to craft end game sets, all items, like in the past.

I'm unsure about gear that you can not enchant. I can see from pvp point of view why it is game breaking. But if it was for end game now, it is far from impossible to balance pvp now because of high damage output, and other statistics like dodge, hit% from skills do not have much effect.

I don't like the concept of no cap extension. If you love the previous campaigns and the pvp back then, perhaps a new arena where there are certain campaigns with no enchanted gear is allowed??

Thank you for your suggestion and love for the game. Keep them coming

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Notice how developers and employees don't reply to these revival suggestion threads? Shows you where the game is to them. Couldn't care less about our nostalgia.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I like the idea of a new campaign with a normal drop rate of gear and crafting materials to craft end game sets, all items, like in the past.

I'm unsure about gear that you can not enchant. I can see from pvp point of view why it is game breaking. But if it was for end game now, it is far from impossible to balance pvp now because of high damage output, and other statistics like dodge, hit% from skills do not have much effect.

I don't like the concept of no cap extension. If you love the previous campaigns and the pvp back then, perhaps a new arena where there are certain campaigns with no enchanted gear is allowed??

Thank you for your suggestion and love for the game. Keep them coming
    You’re welcome. I’m just trying to help. My thoughts were only to keep it super simple and easy. The less they have the work the more chances any update to this game has, you know? Wouldn’t take much for them to do what we ask. They won’t even reply tho or let us know what’s going with the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    Notice how developers and employees don't reply to these revival suggestion threads? Shows you where the game is to them. Couldn't care less about our nostalgia.
    Yeah. I don’t play AL, but I see the devs are active there daily. Dozens of comments from cinco in AL general discussion per day. Nothing but crickets chirping in Pl forums. Even mods are no longer here, I see several posts with profanity and threats that would normally have you banned from forums still up… the devs have abandoned this game and if it continues, I don’t see more than 5-10 players logging on per day by the end of the year. Sad af, didn’t want to see this game go out like this. I know other mmos that have been going strong since 2001…. 21 years !! And the devs there still update it every now and again for the players that still love it / pay for in app or in game purchases. Cost sts nothing to keep a server up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yeah. I don’t play AL, but I see the devs are active there daily. Dozens of comments from cinco in AL general discussion per day. Nothing but crickets chirping in Pl forums. Even mods are no longer here, I see several posts with profanity and threats that would normally have you banned from forums still up… the devs have abandoned this game and if it continues, I don’t see more than 5-10 players logging on per day by the end of the year. Sad af, didn’t want to see this game go out like this. I know other mmos that have been going strong since 2001…. 21 years !! And the devs there still update it every now and again for the players that still love it / pay for in app or in game purchases. Cost sts nothing to keep a server up.
    That's what I was trying to tell you before. The post was a waste of time. The devs simply don't care anymore about the game. I still lurk the forums just because I get bored sometimes. I can see you care greatly for the game and it's always good to see but it's falling on deaf ears I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 09-26-2021 at 09:14 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    That's what I was trying to tell you before. The post was a waste of time. The devs simply don't care anymore about the game. I still lurk the forums just because I get bored sometimes. I can see you care greatly for the game and it's always good to see but it's falling on deaf ears I'm afraid.
    Guess it’s just always been the nastalgia, while growing up- getting older and older, it’s always nice having something to fall back on for 5 minutes randomly throughout that day that makes you happy/ distracts you for a bit. But yeah everything you’ve said is accurate. Shouldn’t even give them the benefit of the doubt at the point smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Still goes to show with this many posts players do care though they may say to give up or stop caring. Even seeing players on ship you can tell no one is truly given up. Don't let anyone get you down. If you enjoy playing then stick around, at least for events. I think Devs have seen this and other posts. I can speculate on a few reasons why they wouldn't comment back mainly because anything they say could be misinterpreted or even taken out of context. I think until they have something definite they won't post. Who knows what's going on honestly.
    However, I am still glad the game is around and since last week I have encountered 9 new players interested with the game so there's that.
    Once the Halloween Event rolls up you will see droves upon droves of players back again- seen it every year for the past few years. Hang in there.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxySG For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxySG View Post
    I have encountered 9 new players interested with the game so there's that.
    Oh This line is fun, thanks for the laugh for good. SO you're the one keeping track of every pl player, glad to meet you.

Anyway your post is full of facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Oh This line is fun, thanks for the laugh for good. SO you're the one keeping track of every pl player, glad to meet you.

Anyway your post is full of facts.
    Glad to make you laugh. Read again. I never said every PL player...
    I stated a fact that I had encountered 9 new players who were playing PL that I personally helped and also answered questions for them. As you can tell I remain optimistic about the game. I won't let anyone's negativity get me down. As long as I can login to PL everyday I'm good. 🙂

19. The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxySG For This Useful Post: