Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Sorcerers are in the most desperate need of a rework. When we started developing the expansion the Designers only played as mages and had a really unhappy and difficult time. We got together and decided that Sorcerer really, really needs to be reworked to feel fun, powerful and distinct. Wasn't long after this that we realized that all three classes need to be broken apart and reassembled to support a longer view of Arcane Legends (a Level 100+ view). First phase of this rework is currently planned to hit with next season. Significant disruption to classes should start happening in the first part of next year.
I don't know if we our to far into this game but I would suggest looking into a Talent Tree Rework for classes like other MMORPG's have Incorporated in past. This allowed for the Main Class Role and the option for a Secondary Class Role. Since I only play War an example. One part of the Talent Tree was Tank Class which included High HP, High Armor, Defensive Skills, Taunt Skills, But Low Dps. The other Talent Tree Path would be Berserker Class. Still decent amount of HP, DPS Burst Skills, DPS Buff Skills, Low Armor, No Taunt, and no Defensive Skills. I would love to see something like this that gives Classes options to choose between Primary and Secondary Class Role/Builds.