@cinco cuz of this the arcane legend full balance? in my opinion that's still not enough because there is still a serious lack of balance in this game and what is that? here is the awakening where you will wake up the four holes in the weapon, armor, helmet, ring, pendat, artifact, belt and if it is also removed the arcane legend will be more balanced. here are some examples (A) bought 300 elite gems (B) bought 999 elite gems and (A) woke up with a weapon example skull dozer axe in 300 elite gem he got good awake is • 2%str • 1%str • 4%armor • 2%movement speed and (B) skull dozer axe also woke up and what he got was • 4%str • 4%str • 4%str • 3%int 3%dex 3%str. let's say (B) is able to Awake when OP awake and (A) is bad awake where is the balance of the game? due to the awakening gem the game itself has been out of balance for a long time but before I remember and lv56cap is full of balance no need to wake up the item hopefully if we just implement the game's balance adjustment Please remove the awakening gem and make the game full balance. Thank you

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk