Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

I agree with this change @cinco. Anyway I never liked spamming the swap slots for procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    I agree with this change @cinco. Anyway I never liked spamming the swap slots for procs.
    Bruh you must have never been warrior class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

just go with the flow of the game. human are most intelligent living things. and that so.. players has ability to create another strategic style to beat the game again..

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    No wonder why nobody knows about pocket legends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bruh now you're just being mean, stop overreacting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    A little off-topic here, but I wanted to let you know that I've noticed something important about this thread. Something that makes it distinct from previous 'nerf response' threads. You're all being very constructive. I expected that I'd be dropping the ban hammer all day for death threats, crazy personal attacks and rampant profanity. Very glad to say that I was wrong.

In my opinion, attacking my decisions as stupid and game-killing, class-killing, etc. are entirely valid and are in no way toxic. There really is no other way to express extreme displeasure. It is meaningful and (while maybe a lil salty) it's constructive. It's my job to make these kinds of decisions and it's my job to deal with the human consequences (and the business effects as well, obviously). And this instance has shown me that the community sentiment has changed for the better, or at least the much more mature.

Anybody know what I mean when I say "GCD?" If you're not up with ancient Pocket Legends forums lore: about ten years ago we had to nerf that game in a very similar way. When PL originally launched players could invoke all twelve (12) of their class skills at the exact same time - just by laying hands on the skill portion of the screen. Proc stacking has nothing on this utterly game-killing 'feature' of PL. We had to change the game to include a "global cool down" for skills, meaning that each skill had to be fired off individually. The outcry over this was, and is, the greatest outrage of all Spacetime nerfs. Of course, the game survived this change, and was better for it... but that's not my point.

My point is... thanks. That's all.

Now back to it :-)
    Thanks too for making me able to decompress from IRL into this wonderful micro world!!!

And about this stacking proc removal, we still can proc all our gears(Wep, Armor, Belt, etc..) at same time? no? we still have our Ultimate? As a Warrior i have to admit that i have really enjoy those stacking procs but i also have to admit that in the long run it really felt like "God Mode"!!

So i think that we should try it 1st for a couple of days before making solid suggestion base on experience!!

Good luck all and have fun in this sooo waited new expansion!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Another difficulty.? thats ok
    we can do another stratrgy to beat this difficulty.
    if no difficulty in the game.. the game is boring.. no thrill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Kids mad cuz they paid 70m for glint aegis
    Here we go again. Its all about glint aegis. Jesus christ obviously u never probably run as a warrior. 70m is nothing compare what ive spent in this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by okisok View Post
    Another difficulty.? thats ok
    we can do another stratrgy to beat this difficulty.
    if no difficulty in the game.. the game is boring.. no thrill.

It means spend more cash so the new items would be relevant then when it become so Op then they’ll pull this crap again. Wanna balance the game cinco? Eliminate the awake. Oh wait you guys cant, since elite awakening gems is a cashcow on this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Here we go again. Its all about glint aegis. Jesus christ obviously u never probably run as a warrior. 70m is nothing compare what ive spent in this game.

move on bro. just go with the flow of the game..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Omg thats the worst decision ever...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

we had times, 2015-2016 when we all 3 needed each other to complete a glint or underhul map, was important we got a tank, a mage for healing and rogues for damage... we leveled up and up and maybe forgot our main beeing why we loved al once. ya ik ik most farm evg,.. hey boooooring, just hiding against walls. so maybe its an interesting new way to play again with all ppl where we also need each other

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julysch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its nice bring the team work back

Sent from my SM-A205GN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

and sadly we had the most boring summer ever, cause everyone has everything and why... cause u guys wanted make gear more cheaper for all.. so better if we really try to think what we could do better than most of long playing ppl will quit atleast. we should be more often for cincos idea, we all should think more what we expect from game and from each other in future, not only think on urself to stay most op ever. hey 90% of us or more had already or still have everything we ever wanted, so pls be often for new ideas. Im sure most of us still want play next year or in 2years.. what do u guys expect from game if nothing changes? lol and ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I mean lets be open for some new ideas try it out together maybe we will find a great new gameplay what we never expected anymore

16. The Following User Says Thank You to julysch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    A little off-topic here, but I wanted to let you know that I've noticed something important about this thread. Something that makes it distinct from previous 'nerf response' threads. You're all being very constructive. I expected that I'd be dropping the ban hammer all day for death threats, crazy personal attacks and rampant profanity. Very glad to say that I was wrong.

In my opinion, attacking my decisions as stupid and game-killing, class-killing, etc. are entirely valid and are in no way toxic. There really is no other way to express extreme displeasure. It is meaningful and (while maybe a lil salty) it's constructive. It's my job to make these kinds of decisions and it's my job to deal with the human consequences (and the business effects as well, obviously). And this instance has shown me that the community sentiment has changed for the better, or at least the much more mature.

Anybody know what I mean when I say "GCD?" If you're not up with ancient Pocket Legends forums lore: about ten years ago we had to nerf that game in a very similar way. When PL originally launched players could invoke all twelve (12) of their class skills at the exact same time - just by laying hands on the skill portion of the screen. Proc stacking has nothing on this utterly game-killing 'feature' of PL. We had to change the game to include a "global cool down" for skills, meaning that each skill had to be fired off individually. The outcry over this was, and is, the greatest outrage of all Spacetime nerfs. Of course, the game survived this change, and was better for it... but that's not my point.

My point is... thanks. That's all.

Now back to it :-)
    Most of the hate is coming from people who bought equipment after spending money on your game.
    If you make some drastic change, you need to have some compensation too.
    If you compensated people for the loss of what your decision made in a matter of few seconds from the thread of this warkill thread, then I don't think people would be so mad rn.

You just screwed with warriors and even if it's the glint aegis, it was 50m ... Not somin to just grab and go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Most of the hate is coming from people who bought equipment after spending money on your game.
    If you make some drastic change, you need to have some compensation too.
    If you compensated people for the loss of what your decision made in a matter of few seconds from the thread of this warkill thread, then I don't think people would be so mad rn.

You just screwed with warriors and even if it's the glint aegis, it was 50m ... Not somin to just grab and go.
    I find it all unbelievable that you suggest compensation…have you lost your marbles? Are you forgetting how much gold has been milked from this last expansion by a number of individuals who appear to also have the biggest mouths? No offence intended to yourself of course. Let us be patient and see what comes..everybody is great at jumping on the bandwagon and complaining over changes..yet some of this community tend to complain about everything that doesn’t benefit them. We have all wanted balance over the years..yet when a change is made by the developers to attempt to restore some balance ppl act like the world is going to end.. you are going to be all right …put the pitchforks down and remember this is a game for enjoyment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

welp better pray new weps are good...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Well i was expecting glint aegis nerf, but wooaaaah! we got all this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

All good about the new features and new mechanics of the game but I have to say leveling up is too easy. I hope this will not cause some problems in the future.

Thanks for the big expansion..

@cinco

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thank you for the new expansion, but please reconsider the proc changes maybe limit in into 3weaps only

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk