Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

To be honest for me war will never ever be the same again i feel the stuffs fighting news mobs in new map it makes me feel boring like wars is okay if they deal massive damage or what its okay because for me first of all we received all the damage stuff and also that's the way to be nice and unique tank from other games, but now yes we are tank but we cant deal damage even we have doz axe it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No more wars on farming sites :< what have you done ;-;

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

toxic players.. war job is only a tanker. not a damager.. if u want massive damage go for rogue..

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

did u see if this proc stacking contiue all players choosing only a war char. cuz war can run solo in evg with 3millions points. no need mage and rog.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    My banners says differently XD

Also I know you prefere achieve anything with the lesser effort

Arena abuse
    Hauntlet glitch
    And now proc stacking exploit in all other elite maps cause you re scared to rerun them all

I could continue also for the way you buying gold but it's such waste of time, mostly cause you desperately try to bring people attention making dramas.

There is an expansion, chill out and try have fun instead of making dramas!

Best wishes

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    *circus background music intensifies*

Your guild was the one selling GLITCHED arena spots.
    You asked every possible to exist timed runner for banners (yes you got carried once...?)
    Hauntlet glitch? You must be really sad.

Delusional to the point you don't even know what you're talking about and taking into topics you have no rights to say because you simply can't compete in them.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Arena abuse
    Hauntlet glitch
    And now proc stacking exploit in all other elite maps cause you re scared to rerun them all

I could continue also for the way you buying gold but it's such waste of time, mostly cause you desperately try to bring people attention making dramas.

Best wishes

Who let the botter have an opinion on abusing stuff and glitches

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@okisok its not about the stuffs about damages if it's very op then they should nerf the items not the combo bc its very useful everytime also the 3m points is impossible to get from other wars maybe adakamu had enough op awake gears so he can reach the lb also not all war can do that it depends.

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by okisok View Post
    did u see if this proc stacking contiue all players choosing only a war char. cuz war can run solo in evg with 3millions points. no need mage and rog.

Lol u dont know what u are talking about, only one player have ever reached that high atm and his gears prob worth like 500m+ . No random war can ever do that

I see no problems with proc stacking as its what makes this game more entertaining and dynamic, devs shouldn't removed it for the sake of balance, other than that devs should hv thought about another way to complement with it.

Sent from my CPH2113 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We have made changes that will affect "proc stacking" and restore an important measure of balance that has been missing from Arcane Legends lately.

In simple terms: proc cooldowns for a particular gear slot will now be shared.

Here's an example. Let's say I have two (2) weapons, Weapon A and Weapon B. I'm fighting with Weapon A and it procs. I switch to Weapon B. Weapon B will not proc until the cooldown of Weapon A has expired.

We considered (and developed and tested) myriad ways of addressing the balance impact of "proc stacking," and felt that this approach is the most fair.

I invite your criticism, questions, comments and concerns ;-)

Best wishes!
    Although ive been a little absent and busy with work and move, great to see the work still keeps on going!

There will be quite a few to complain of course as always but this in my opinion at least should help lead towards more balance of parties and more consideration to what procs other classes have within a party that will help defeat new challenging maps!

Nicely done!!

Arena abuse
    Hauntlet glitch

Best wishes

Ahhh I figured it had been a while your tried stirring some kind of drama again and lord an behold given time as expected, he acts.

Firstly its been common knowledge how Arena was a glitchy place for years and brought up so many times... since its been fixed there hasnt been any other issues and after all these years now a mention of how Hauntlet is apparently glitched ?

LOL!

The most glitched thing about Hauntlet was how you needed to have low level twinks running it to be able to get the best record times... was that way for many years...
    Not that long ago the Timed Team figured out a way it can be done at end game and have been dominating it ever since...

The sweetest part of it all ?... Actually got videos which the team have done to share with each other how it can be done. no hacks, no glitches, no matrix codes...

I could continue also for the way you buying gold but it's such waste of time
    Buying gold? I almost take this as a compliment as a lot of the funding for the time team besides coming our their own pockets, they are also strongly supported not only by myself but several other officers from the guild, not just for runs but financially as well.

The only thing that you said that was correct is that it is a waste of time as, besides the amount of gold spent, most of the records achieved arnt even gained using the absolute best gears! LOL!

Altho shouldn't be any surprise that you are quite the expert on matters of buying outside the trade windows....
    How was it you managed to get hold of your current mage you are using I wonder...
    Anyone thats been playing the game long enough knows how your original accounts have all been banned including your original forums account too which is why your guild thread can never be updated...

What you might not also realize is alot of maps done need rerunning this season as they are either new game overall records or records set by the team themselves...
    How do we know this you might be wondering?... well few seasons ago I had created a google docs spreadsheet with all the maps records and times and best times etc...
    So its pretty easy to keep track of everything and makes for a great way of aiming to break own records season after season.

Since the abusive way you treat people (which i also have screenshots of the way you speak/treat people) has led to you losing an actually fantastic group of people who used to carry you on those records... your left with nothing but salt and bitterness which would explain your pathetic attempt of a outburst and drama stirring.

It is a shame how a handful have to try and twist and bring such bitterness to such a positive change in the right direction for the game.

Keep in mind everything I have mentioned above besides being the truth and just taking my word for it... I can actually provide proof and evidence to back everything mentioned.

I might be busy but ill always have time for this community and do my best to support anit-toxicity.

Its not a fun work having to jump in and correcting false information being distributed with malicious intent but its work that still needs to be done.

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Arena abuse
    Hauntlet glitch

Best wishes

Ur guild were selling lb spot for arena too u make dirty gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

correct the war has just lost its grace no longer tanking or cleaning

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by konlum AL View Post
    correct the war has just lost its grace no longer tanking or cleaning
    Yes sir I see more rogue than war after the update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Please undo this. Your player base will plummet, Warriors spent years being at the bottom, players have worked hard to be able to solo content. Not everyone in AL is friendly and being codependent is what Warriors were tired of, so why make use useless?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I had no issues with warriors being OP with this trick, actually, I loved it with my squishy mage. helped me do missions and dungeons more efficiently.
    I think leaving this on for all classes was great because it was like a benefit for reaching top-tier levels.

Now I DONT pvp, so definitely a no-no there.

my 2 cents

thx
    -G
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It's just this stop complaining, maybe the lvl 81 arcane weapons of war are quite good.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by skilande View Post
    It's just this stop complaining, maybe the lvl 81 arcane weapons of war are quite good.

Maybe' its not good so..dont stop complaining guys haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skilande View Post

They got rid of proc combos tho :/ pretty big deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

at least willl didn t sell guild like aburus, where s that dude anyway, haven t seen him around

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think the weapons for warrior will make up for this nerf. Its going to strong imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I heard dude got banned on forums multiple times, then tried evading it by new acc or so

in-game he changed his IGN to Scoda