Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Like all the ward at this time I am disappointed, they killed the class a war that can not clean what is it ?? It would not be better if they put a maximum of Of cumulative procs ??

Enviado desde mi M2003J15SC mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iluminista View Post
    Removing it from PVP mode is understandable, but from PVE mode it's like killing the warrior class.

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk
    Exactly

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Henrymorgan1st For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Please give us compensation. Not informing players about these changes after they've grinded many hours and spent real money to obtain good gear in preparation for the expansion really hurt us paying customers.

I can probably see the developing team releasing something that will be a solution but will be locked in a paywall and would be time/money consuming as well to obtain. Furthermore, I've been hearing a lot of hidden nerfs not stated in the patch notes, if it's true then that's a scummy and manipulative move when it comes to business to try to get your player base to spend more.

Overall, not very satisfied.

-1 ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default This sucks, who th thought of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We have made changes that will affect "proc stacking" and restore an important measure of balance that has been missing from Arcane Legends lately.

In simple terms: proc cooldowns for a particular gear slot will now be shared.

Here's an example. Let's say I have two (2) weapons, Weapon A and Weapon B. I'm fighting with Weapon A and it procs. I switch to Weapon B. Weapon B will not proc until the cooldown of Weapon A has expired.

We considered (and developed and tested) myriad ways of addressing the balance impact of "proc stacking," and felt that this approach is the most fair.

I invite your criticism, questions, comments and concerns ;-)

Best wishes!
    Bes wishes? Really? This doesn't work for anybody. Why even do this? No, really: what is the reasoning? I invite you to respond with solid arguments.
    IGN: Zialater/ Ziamanic
    Excellency officer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zevileinstein View Post
    Please give us compensation. Not informing players about these changes after they've grinded many hours and spent real money to obtain good gear in preparation for the expansion really hurt us paying customers.

I can probably see the developing team releasing something that will be a solution but will be locked in a paywall and would be time/money consuming as well to obtain. Furthermore, I've been hearing a lot of hidden nerfs not stated in the patch notes, if it's true then that's a scummy and manipulative move when it comes to business to try to get your player base to spend more.

-1 ��
    @cinco

Agree with some forms of compensation. Maybe some amount of plat or 81 legendary gears

Especially to plat players (can check their plat history) who have spent lots of plat on building their war (hardcore)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We have made changes that will affect "proc stacking" and restore an important measure of balance that has been missing from Arcane Legends lately.

In simple terms: proc cooldowns for a particular gear slot will now be shared.

Here's an example. Let's say I have two (2) weapons, Weapon A and Weapon B. I'm fighting with Weapon A and it procs. I switch to Weapon B. Weapon B will not proc until the cooldown of Weapon A has expired.

We considered (and developed and tested) myriad ways of addressing the balance impact of "proc stacking," and felt that this approach is the most fair.

I invite your criticism, questions, comments and concerns ;-)

Best wishes!
    Oh yes, of course you need fix it after 2 years…
    Ppls call it balance, but where is it? Now u need to play at map much more time than before, game goes to be more boring. I hope all warriors will stop donate to this game because of this update.
    You not paying respect to players and do what u want, u kill warrior economy, all other gear is useless now, what is the point to have 4+ weapons, while u can use only 1?
    Even if u will add new op weapon its not will change anything more, you just ruined all warrior gameplay by one fix.
    It same as government seizure of power over the economic market. No democratic, people do not decide anything here….

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dakonim For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You must fix pvp, not pve… u made glinstone aegis so powerful with 2 other procs, now thats useless weapon, as people here, who try to explain about all what u did is wrong….

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

back to no one wanting wars in their pt,
    maybe in theses new maps wars might still be useful but imaging during events rip i remember rogues going all rogue pt or a mage sometimes but not taking wars , poor wars back to their old struggling days

and i am saying this as a rogue , never liked to run in war because it was so damn slow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abebiabeso View Post
    Lol u dont know what u are talking about, only one player have ever reached that high atm and his gears prob worth like 500m+ . No random war can ever do that

I see no problems with proc stacking as its what makes this game more entertaining and dynamic, devs shouldn't removed it for the sake of balance, other than that devs should hv thought about another way to complement with it.

Sent from my CPH2113 using Tapatalk
    only weak war are arguing in this new content

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

stop complaining kids, make new strategies to beat the game..
    move on.

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Why don't you guys release mage / rog weapons that can can combo proc and make the mobs a bit harder in the balancing process.
    (Tweaking armor , dmg numbers etc)

It isn't even fun to play a warrior class without that fun mechanic..
    Instead of taking away stacking, you should make new equipment revolving this since with or without your knowledge, it's a very dope system of combining different weapons/armors and even other gear.

Had room to experiment and something different.
    Again as everyone said, it's just tap skills, attack button... No timing, no satisfying visuals on procs dealing damage.

Restore warriors and buff rog /mage old weapons and make mobs harder.
    Looks like a little solution to not throw this down the drain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Why don't you guys release mage / rog weapons that can can combo proc and make the mobs a bit harder in the balancing process.
    (Tweaking armor , dmg numbers etc)

It isn't even fun to play a warrior class without that fun mechanic..
    Instead of taking away stacking, you should make new equipment revolving this since with or without your knowledge, it's a very dope system of combining different weapons/armors and even other gear.

Had room to experiment and something different.
    Again as everyone said, it's just tap skills, attack button... No timing, no satisfying visuals on procs dealing damage.

Restore warriors and buff rog /mage old weapons and make mobs harder.
    Looks like a little solution to not throw this down the drain.
    No worries they will change everythink back after they will see drop incoming cash . Let the old studio dream 'modern'

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zevileinstein View Post

-1 ��
    Ya I agree other players just bought like glinstone shield like a month ago for very expinsive price and now they suddenly sell it rush for lower price cuz it's gonna be useless this is one of the worst update I would say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    @Cinco

What about a poll as for Arcanite fields?

Anyway this change made impossible beat most of all leaderbord scores

Elite valley gates lb
    Hydra lb
    Infested lb
    Elite timed maps
    Hauntlet

With this change all times are impossible to beat, do you think it's normal?

Keep it as it was to avoid bigger damage to the game...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    Ya I agree man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justbadwolf View Post
    And last thing i am gonna say here.
    I see many dps players esp rogs commenting “oh this is gud / time to balance the scales” etc. I just dont get this toxicity towards the “role of war”. I use all 3 classes and each one has a unique experience to offer. But that will also be done for with this new system. Ppl are talking about diversity. Well i have over 8 different wep and i used different combos in different maps and it was fun to create different playing style. Now just one wep (doesn’t matter how op it is).
    @Cinco started this thread by saying that this is the final decision which i disagree with totally. I mean you had a poll for a less than useful Arcane Fields Event but a change that is so drastic, you are making one sided decision. I am not crying cuz i wont be able to one shot everything anymore but its a fact that i cant experiment with different procs and now there will be less than ever strategy invloved.(you can pm me in game for this rather than argue here)
    Yes if you think balance is needed, i am all up for it but you can do it by diminishing effect from each stacking proc. Need I remind everyone, before Meph revolution, war still couldn’t survive in EVG after 50+ waves if Doz Aegis doesn’t proc in time. So yes make this a challenge for new maps and you can ask us to adapt to new things but this is unfair to players who will try to run maus 6 Aps without procs compared to those who did it all in 3 days with procs. So have this system in place for at least the maps that already exist. That wd least disrupt the economy.
    And for all those “diverse players”, now u can see 4 rogs parties running maps and timed LBs.
    Yah exactly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Time to say goodbye
    Paesi che non ho mai
    Veduto e vissuto con te
    Adesso sì li vivrò
    Con te partirò
    Su navi per mari
    Che, io lo so
    No, no, non esistono più
    It's time to say goodbye

I already plan to quit before this update so it just hurt a lil and btw I only have skull axe and aegis but I feel sorry for those players just bought glint aegis and other wep for proc a month ago anyway good luck legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Lol so many player here saying i quit but still playing online here just to get the attention of sts to take back the proc update, call it drama, why not just accept it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Lol so many player here saying i quit but still playing online here just to get the attention of sts to take back the proc update, call it drama, why not just accept it.
    you don't know what that means? he is still hopeful because warrior is the role he likes

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlfineMahesa View Post
    you don't know what that means? he is still hopeful because warrior is the role he likes

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
    They want a warior that double the damage and dps than rogue class with 100% critical, they are spoiled with the strength thats why they are accustomed to so hard for them to accept.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Just leveling up

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk