Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 588

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

  1. #281
    Senior Member Kystone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    837
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    199
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

    Default

    Playing a game of spot the d riders rn

  2. #282
    Senior Member Luckycharmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    The only severe loss I see is glint aegis (as I doubt peope gonna switch to a 46 weapon aka glint aegis for gold loot, it makes war pretty weak without the proc coming at the right time) Weapons like TB still works. Wars prolly have to wait like 2 to 3 seconds before 81 Axe/76 axe can proc after they pull all the mobs.

    The effort and money you talk about is only relevant to a 46 weapon which by now should be long dead and locked in the grave. It's almost double the level now we can't be needing a 46 weapon for 81+ maps. It just isn't healthy for the long run. Lower level weapons have to be discarded sooner or later. We can't be having 20 weapons in the future to be a war. Just ridiculous. It's good they do it now before shhet gets crazily unmanageable. For secondary weapons like Doz aegis and Ebon aegis, they still can be used as gold loot weapons, I don't see how it would get significantly affected/lost unless you having STR awake for it.

    Think about it, If war is allowed to stack all the way up to level 100, we will literally be unkillable god in any map. No point to even play when you are a god everywhere.

    Truth is War is never meant to be a God right from the start. This was a mistake since the Vardan Valley expansion. Please accept this shhet all warriors.

    Albeit very late after like 2 years, But I'm glad they have finally realised how vardan Valley expansion had severely affected the balanced gameplay in AL.

    Like it or not, this needed to be done. Especially to veteran players you should have seen this coming.
    Why bring up glint? Like if they wanna get rid of that old relic thats totally fine for me. The point of having a stacking proc is to explore different types of combos. This is not just about glint. As you can see if a war uses skull axe right after it procs and then switches to TB for example. We cant activate the TB proc unless the skull axe cools down. Like its not about glint dude. You are just watching 1 side of the story here. And also in m6 for example. Wars cant solo or can barely solo that damn map since we need a “rogue and mage” to kill the bosses for us. Like what about solo players. Like the hell. Easy for you to say probably because you play rogue which is a 1 dimensional class and doesnt need to switch gears for proc since that class is design for DPS.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #283
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Make the maps can only be played with all 3 classes, so warr can have a party XD.

  4. #284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Why bring up glint? Like if they wanna get rid of that old relic thats totally fine for me. The point of having a stacking proc is to explore different types of combos. This is not just about glint. As you can see if a war uses skull axe right after it procs and then switches to TB for example. We cant activate the TB proc unless the skull axe cools down. Like its not about glint dude. You are just watching 1 side of the story here. And also in m6 for example. Wars cant solo or can barely solo that damn map since we need a “rogue and mage” to kill the bosses for us. Like what about solo players. Like the hell. Easy for you to say probably because you play rogue which is a 1 dimensional class and doesnt need to switch gears for proc since that class is design for DPS.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a war main fyi, I too have a 76 war. Dont be so presumptious like repent in general discussion.

    I support the dev decision because weapon stacking should never have been the case right from the start. For TB and axe. If I were you, I would proc TB first, then once it procs I quickly switch to axe to make sure I at least have good stats to tank the damage for a while before my axe can proc, I would be wearing ebon armor too. (I tested the proc duration is about 7s for axe - its too long to wait to switch to TB, making TB purpose completely useless) Then once axe proc, I would switch from ebon armor to chasma armor.

    No class was ever meant to solo challenging maps like evg for example, let alone survive up to 100+ waves. If you mean 20+ waves for war solo, that may sound reasonable. For mage and rogue maybe 10 waves+. Which is why it tied back to what I said on how Vardan Valley expansion has fked up the game so much that now warriors class are so used to being a god in evg they forgot what a war was like before this.

    I talked about glint because that's the only big loss that a 76 war may lose, rip to those who bought it for 60m over. Other weapons still have its relevance especially if you have gold loot awake on them. We just can't stack them anymore but we don't make severe monetary losses.

  5. #285
    Member Mitsooos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Good or bad changes never was a big problem.
    Mages I think will not spot the difference
    Warriors will manage to find a new type of playing
    But the rogues will always complain for something.

    We will have any changes on skills or ultimates?

  6. #286
    Senior Member Luckycharmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    I'm a war main fyi, I too have a 76 war. Dont be so presumptious like repent in general discussion.

    I support the dev decision because weapon stacking should never have been the case right from the start. For TB and axe. If I were you, I would proc TB first, then once it procs I quickly switch to axe to make sure I at least have good stats to tank the damage for a while before my axe can proc, I would be wearing ebon armor too. (I tested the proc duration is about 7s for axe - its too long to wait to switch to TB, making TB purpose completely useless) Then once axe proc, I would switch from ebon armor to chasma armor.

    No class was ever meant to solo challenging maps like evg for example, let alone survive up to 100+ waves. If you mean 20+ waves for war solo, that may sound reasonable. For mage and rogue maybe 10 waves+. Which is why it tied back to what I said on how Vardan Valley expansion has fked up the game so much that now warriors class are so used to being a god in evg they forgot what a war was like before this.

    I talked about glint because that's the only big loss that a 76 war may lose, rip to those who bought it for 60m over. Other weapons still have its relevance especially if you have gold loot awake on them. We just can't stack them anymore but we don't make severe monetary losses.
    so its all about glint huh? Glint aeg is not a loss buddy. Look at the big picture and read closely on what cinco said about weap a and weap b


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #287
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    so its all about glint huh? Glint aeg is not a loss buddy. Look at the big picture and read closely on what cinco said about weap a and weap b


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you actually read what I said, you would have realised I have already accepted what has happened I. E. No more stacking combos from weapons.

    You are the one who can't move on or adapt to changes.

    And, Don't selectively read what I wrote.

    I talked about glint only because you brought in monetary investment. If you don't care about money losses at all, then I would not even talked about glint.

    My point is weapon stacking should never have been allowed from the start. Allowing it means war will need 10-20 weapons at level 100.

  8. #288
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,237
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    81
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Proc stacking was only thing keep me in this game . So for me no more fun . Now game required auto playing .

    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:


  10. #289
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    942
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Proc stacking was only thing keep me in this game . So for me no more fun . Now game required auto playing .

    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    +1


    Thank you

  11. #290
    Senior Member Willl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Behind you =)
    Posts
    1,756
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    280
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    469
    Thanked in
    245 Posts

    Default

    @Cinco

    What about a poll as for Arcanite fields?

    Anyway this change made impossible beat most of all leaderbord scores

    Elite valley gates lb
    Hydra lb
    Infested lb
    Elite timed maps
    Hauntlet

    With this change all times are impossible to beat, do you think it's normal?

    Keep it as it was to avoid bigger damage to the game...


    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

  12. #291
    Junior Member yerrisin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We have made changes that will affect "proc stacking" and restore an important measure of balance that has been missing from Arcane Legends lately.

    In simple terms: proc cooldowns for a particular gear slot will now be shared.

    Here's an example. Let's say I have two (2) weapons, Weapon A and Weapon B. I'm fighting with Weapon A and it procs. I switch to Weapon B. Weapon B will not proc until the cooldown of Weapon A has expired.

    We considered (and developed and tested) myriad ways of addressing the balance impact of "proc stacking," and felt that this approach is the most fair.

    I invite your criticism, questions, comments and concerns ;-)

    Best wishes!
    please try other measurements. it is because of this that the game becomes really fun. If they do this, many weapons will lose value and all the sacrifice will be in vain. please please. I think that more than half of the game would prefer that the expansion not come out for doing this. please. the economy and weapons will lose value as they have no idea. I understand why they do what they do. but look for another measure. please.

    Enviado desde mi DUB-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

  13. #292
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    102
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    @Cinco

    thanks for the useless warrior

    Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

  14. #293
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    728
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Muhahahahhaha, awesome update (im rog btw xD)

    Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

  15. #294
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Here i was regretting deleting my lvl 71 war account after coming back to the game after idk like 3-4 years cause apparently the poopy useless war class is now op...well no regrets now

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  16. #295
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    795
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    its cringe how people think its balanced for a war to proc 8 things at a time and think its normal. Id understand at least minimum of 2 procs but 4 5 6 7 is just ridiculous, this brings balance and each character having a role again

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  17. #296
    Senior Member Luckycharmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    If you actually read what I said, you would have realised I have already accepted what has happened I. E. No more stacking combos from weapons.

    You are the one who can't move on or adapt to changes.

    And, Don't selectively read what I wrote.

    I talked about glint only because you brought in monetary investment. If you don't care about money losses at all, then I would not even talked about glint.

    My point is weapon stacking should never have been allowed from the start. Allowing it means war will need 10-20 weapons at level 100.
    Glint aegis because i brought up monetary investment so you think all warriors revolve around glint aegis? What about skull aeg, eb aeg, tb? And stacking 8 weaps? How would you do that if we only had 8 hotbars? I didnt say i cant adapt to changes. And thats why i came back for this game at the first place because now we can combo try new stuff and now trying to bring back the “old style” or 1 dimensional playing style is nuts. Why try to bring back the old playing style. Why not embrace this new proc combo and bring to a whole new level. Like duh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #297
    Senior Member Luckycharmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Glint aegis because i brought up monetary investment so you think all warriors revolve around glint aegis? What about skull aeg, eb aeg, tb? And stacking 10 weaps? How would you do that if we only had 8 hotbars? I didnt say i cant adapt to changes. And thats why i came back for this game at the first place because now we can combo try new stuff and now trying to bring back the “old style” or 1 dimensional playing style is nuts. Why try to bring back the old playing style. Why not embrace this new proc combo and bring to a whole new level. Like duh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What i meant was stacking 10 weaps with 8 hotbars


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #298
    Senior Member Willl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Behind you =)
    Posts
    1,756
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    280
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    469
    Thanked in
    245 Posts

    Default

    I dont wanna back parking mobs in elite.... *crying*

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

  20. #299
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Glint aegis because i brought up monetary investment so you think all warriors revolve around glint aegis? What about skull aeg, eb aeg, tb? And stacking 8 weaps? How would you do that if we only had 8 hotbars? I didnt say i cant adapt to changes. And thats why i came back for this game at the first place because now we can combo try new stuff and now trying to bring back the “old style” or 1 dimensional playing style is nuts. Why try to bring back the old playing style. Why not embrace this new proc combo and bring to a whole new level. Like duh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I already talked about this, i refer to glint because skull aeg, eb aegis and tb is still useful. Skull ag and ebon aegis = for gold loot not as a main weapon anymore. Tb = not really affected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    ............ We can't be having 20 weapons in the future to be a war. Just ridiculous. It's good they do it now before shhet gets crazily unmanageable. For secondary weapons like Doz aegis and Ebon aegis, they still can be used as gold loot weapons, I don't see how it would get significantly affected/lost unless you having STR awake for it.

    Think about it, If war is allowed to stack all the way up to level 100, we will literally be unkillable god in any map. No point to even play when you are a god everywhere.

    Truth is War is never meant to be a God right from the start. This was a mistake since the Vardan Valley expansion. Please accept this shhet all warriors.
    Albeit very late after like 2 years, But I'm glad they have finally realised how vardan Valley expansion had severely affected the balanced gameplay in AL.
    .......
    About the whole new level, try to be a dev maybe before you throw such cute comments. How would you manage a game with 20 weapons for warrior?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    What i meant was stacking 10 weaps with 8 hotbars

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    why not 100 weapons with 100 hotbars, fun right?

  21. #300
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    imaaaaaaaagination
    Posts
    150
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    359
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

    Default

    Mmmmmm I think econony won't die..weapons' value will..I think(50/50)..And if economy does die..mann I'll ne also sad..veryvery sadddd haha..But, I kinda think that they'll NERF mobs and BUFF loots(gold per boss/mobs and will bring value to farming crates again)..Which means even if your team can only achieve less waves in NVG/EVG, you can still get massive amount of gold..and if you're not into gold loot, you can go grind in the new maps for minimal gold and luck based loots..game economy will still remain the same except for weapons i think..About stacking procs, no comment...Me,.....here tryna chill and wait for the expansion to come before making an exact conclusion to still play or not..Playing this game is a great exp for me and I hope to still play till I grow older and older..Let's just hope for the betterness of the game budds!

    ()=+(-)+=

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. can't take off the equipment
    By AlfineMahesa in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2021, 10:57 AM
  2. Help? Looking for better equipment
    By ICJ in forum Archer Class Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 05:33 PM
  3. Equipment Dye?
    By Tsarra in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 01:48 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 01:55 AM
  5. Equipment effects n procs (rift)
    By Superzarop in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •