Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Make the maps can only be played with all 3 classes, so warr can have a party XD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Why bring up glint? Like if they wanna get rid of that old relic thats totally fine for me. The point of having a stacking proc is to explore different types of combos. This is not just about glint. As you can see if a war uses skull axe right after it procs and then switches to TB for example. We cant activate the TB proc unless the skull axe cools down. Like its not about glint dude. You are just watching 1 side of the story here. And also in m6 for example. Wars cant solo or can barely solo that damn map since we need a “rogue and mage” to kill the bosses for us. Like what about solo players. Like the hell. Easy for you to say probably because you play rogue which is a 1 dimensional class and doesnt need to switch gears for proc since that class is design for DPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a war main fyi, I too have a 76 war. Dont be so presumptious like repent in general discussion.

I support the dev decision because weapon stacking should never have been the case right from the start. For TB and axe. If I were you, I would proc TB first, then once it procs I quickly switch to axe to make sure I at least have good stats to tank the damage for a while before my axe can proc, I would be wearing ebon armor too. (I tested the proc duration is about 7s for axe - its too long to wait to switch to TB, making TB purpose completely useless) Then once axe proc, I would switch from ebon armor to chasma armor.

No class was ever meant to solo challenging maps like evg for example, let alone survive up to 100+ waves. If you mean 20+ waves for war solo, that may sound reasonable. For mage and rogue maybe 10 waves+. Which is why it tied back to what I said on how Vardan Valley expansion has fked up the game so much that now warriors class are so used to being a god in evg they forgot what a war was like before this.

I talked about glint because that's the only big loss that a 76 war may lose, rip to those who bought it for 60m over. Other weapons still have its relevance especially if you have gold loot awake on them. We just can't stack them anymore but we don't make severe monetary losses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Good or bad changes never was a big problem.
    Mages I think will not spot the difference
    Warriors will manage to find a new type of playing
    But the rogues will always complain for something.

We will have any changes on skills or ultimates?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    I'm a war main fyi, I too have a 76 war. Dont be so presumptious like repent in general discussion.

I support the dev decision because weapon stacking should never have been the case right from the start. For TB and axe. If I were you, I would proc TB first, then once it procs I quickly switch to axe to make sure I at least have good stats to tank the damage for a while before my axe can proc, I would be wearing ebon armor too. (I tested the proc duration is about 7s for axe - its too long to wait to switch to TB, making TB purpose completely useless) Then once axe proc, I would switch from ebon armor to chasma armor.

No class was ever meant to solo challenging maps like evg for example, let alone survive up to 100+ waves. If you mean 20+ waves for war solo, that may sound reasonable. For mage and rogue maybe 10 waves+. Which is why it tied back to what I said on how Vardan Valley expansion has fked up the game so much that now warriors class are so used to being a god in evg they forgot what a war was like before this.

I talked about glint because that's the only big loss that a 76 war may lose, rip to those who bought it for 60m over. Other weapons still have its relevance especially if you have gold loot awake on them. We just can't stack them anymore but we don't make severe monetary losses.
    so its all about glint huh? Glint aeg is not a loss buddy. Look at the big picture and read closely on what cinco said about weap a and weap b

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

so its all about glint huh? Glint aeg is not a loss buddy. Look at the big picture and read closely on what cinco said about weap a and weap b

If you actually read what I said, you would have realised I have already accepted what has happened I. E. No more stacking combos from weapons.

You are the one who can't move on or adapt to changes.

And, Don't selectively read what I wrote.

I talked about glint only because you brought in monetary investment. If you don't care about money losses at all, then I would not even talked about glint.

My point is weapon stacking should never have been allowed from the start. Allowing it means war will need 10-20 weapons at level 100.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Proc stacking was only thing keep me in this game . So for me no more fun . Now game required auto playing .

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Proc stacking was only thing keep me in this game . So for me no more fun . Now game required auto playing .

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    +1

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

@Cinco

What about a poll as for Arcanite fields?

Anyway this change made impossible beat most of all leaderbord scores

Elite valley gates lb
    Hydra lb
    Infested lb
    Elite timed maps
    Hauntlet

With this change all times are impossible to beat, do you think it's normal?

Keep it as it was to avoid bigger damage to the game...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We have made changes that will affect "proc stacking" and restore an important measure of balance that has been missing from Arcane Legends lately.

In simple terms: proc cooldowns for a particular gear slot will now be shared.

Here's an example. Let's say I have two (2) weapons, Weapon A and Weapon B. I'm fighting with Weapon A and it procs. I switch to Weapon B. Weapon B will not proc until the cooldown of Weapon A has expired.

We considered (and developed and tested) myriad ways of addressing the balance impact of "proc stacking," and felt that this approach is the most fair.

I invite your criticism, questions, comments and concerns ;-)

Best wishes!
    please try other measurements. it is because of this that the game becomes really fun. If they do this, many weapons will lose value and all the sacrifice will be in vain. please please. I think that more than half of the game would prefer that the expansion not come out for doing this. please. the economy and weapons will lose value as they have no idea. I understand why they do what they do. but look for another measure. please.

Enviado desde mi DUB-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

@Cinco

thanks for the useless warrior

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Muhahahahhaha, awesome update (im rog btw xD)

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here i was regretting deleting my lvl 71 war account after coming back to the game after idk like 3-4 years cause apparently the poopy useless war class is now op...well no regrets now

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

its cringe how people think its balanced for a war to proc 8 things at a time and think its normal. Id understand at least minimum of 2 procs but 4 5 6 7 is just ridiculous, this brings balance and each character having a role again

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

If you actually read what I said, you would have realised I have already accepted what has happened I. E. No more stacking combos from weapons.

You are the one who can't move on or adapt to changes.

And, Don't selectively read what I wrote.

I talked about glint only because you brought in monetary investment. If you don't care about money losses at all, then I would not even talked about glint.

My point is weapon stacking should never have been allowed from the start. Allowing it means war will need 10-20 weapons at level 100.
    Glint aegis because i brought up monetary investment so you think all warriors revolve around glint aegis? What about skull aeg, eb aeg, tb? And stacking 8 weaps? How would you do that if we only had 8 hotbars? I didnt say i cant adapt to changes. And thats why i came back for this game at the first place because now we can combo try new stuff and now trying to bring back the “old style” or 1 dimensional playing style is nuts. Why try to bring back the old playing style. Why not embrace this new proc combo and bring to a whole new level. Like duh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Glint aegis because i brought up monetary investment so you think all warriors revolve around glint aegis? What about skull aeg, eb aeg, tb? And stacking 10 weaps? How would you do that if we only had 8 hotbars? I didnt say i cant adapt to changes. And thats why i came back for this game at the first place because now we can combo try new stuff and now trying to bring back the “old style” or 1 dimensional playing style is nuts. Why try to bring back the old playing style. Why not embrace this new proc combo and bring to a whole new level. Like duh

What i meant was stacking 10 weaps with 8 hotbars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

I dont wanna back parking mobs in elite.... *crying*

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Glint aegis because i brought up monetary investment so you think all warriors revolve around glint aegis? What about skull aeg, eb aeg, tb? And stacking 8 weaps? How would you do that if we only had 8 hotbars? I didnt say i cant adapt to changes. And thats why i came back for this game at the first place because now we can combo try new stuff and now trying to bring back the “old style” or 1 dimensional playing style is nuts. Why try to bring back the old playing style. Why not embrace this new proc combo and bring to a whole new level. Like duh

I already talked about this, i refer to glint because skull aeg, eb aegis and tb is still useful. Skull ag and ebon aegis = for gold loot not as a main weapon anymore. Tb = not really affected.

............ We can't be having 20 weapons in the future to be a war. Just ridiculous. It's good they do it now before shhet gets crazily unmanageable. For secondary weapons like Doz aegis and Ebon aegis, they still can be used as gold loot weapons, I don't see how it would get significantly affected/lost unless you having STR awake for it.

Think about it, If war is allowed to stack all the way up to level 100, we will literally be unkillable god in any map. No point to even play when you are a god everywhere.

Truth is War is never meant to be a God right from the start. This was a mistake since the Vardan Valley expansion. Please accept this shhet all warriors.
    Albeit very late after like 2 years, But I'm glad they have finally realised how vardan Valley expansion had severely affected the balanced gameplay in AL.
    About the whole new level, try to be a dev maybe before you throw such cute comments. How would you manage a game with 20 weapons for warrior?

What i meant was stacking 10 weaps with 8 hotbars

why not 100 weapons with 100 hotbars, fun right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Mmmmmm I think econony won't die..weapons' value will..I think(50/50)..And if economy does die..mann I'll ne also sad..veryvery sadddd haha..But, I kinda think that they'll NERF mobs and BUFF loots(gold per boss/mobs and will bring value to farming crates again)..Which means even if your team can only achieve less waves in NVG/EVG, you can still get massive amount of gold..and if you're not into gold loot, you can go grind in the new maps for minimal gold and luck based loots..game economy will still remain the same except for weapons i think..About stacking procs, no comment...Me,.....here tryna chill and wait for the expansion to come before making an exact conclusion to still play or not..Playing this game is a great exp for me and I hope to still play till I grow older and older..Let's just hope for the betterness of the game budds!

()=+(-)+=

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I already talked about this, i refer to glint because skull aeg, eb aegis and tb is still useful. Skull ag and ebon aegis = for gold loot not as a main weapon anymore. Tb = not really affected.

About the whole new level, try to be a dev maybe before you throw such cute comments. How would you manage a game with 20 weapons for warrior?

why not 100 weapons with 100 hotbars, fun right?
    Then its up to the players what weap they prefer to choose out of a 100 weaps. And what urs saying right now having 100 hotbars is definitely impossible to put in the screen. You know im done. I shouldnt be arguing with people who doesnt get affected anyway. People who is using the hotbars for procs gets affected. Not the just warriors but the mage and some “SMART ROGUE USERS” aswell so with that being said. Hope you guys have a good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

With all due respect, u have gunning for nerfing glint for ages and its sad to see you are still stuck there. If its not normal to proc different weps then why do we have 2 arc wep for war for each level.
    You want some one dimensional playing style sure, discard all ur wep and be happy. But look at the bigger pic here.
    I want you to try and do 1k bosses in elite valley maps now with one wep proc sys. It ll take u ages if u dnt quit it before.
    Its logical to implement changes in new expn but the style cannot be changed mid way like this. It ll just kill this game.
    And for all purpose state ur ign pls @ Analytical