Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 588

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

  1. #461
    New Member valhir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronze View Post
    its a nerf that should have done long time ago . it was not fair . wars can do evg 3m alone and roges / mages 350k . i still remember that temples event top 5 overall was full of wars in pt . i thank for nerf its what should have been done to make game fair . i wonder wars 2years are procing and no thank to be that op and now they are nerfing they all blame and want quite. tnx for nerf
    if the problem is that the warrior does 3m in evg solo and temple..
    why not remove your ultimate x6 str since with that you get the most damage when the procs are active
    repeating what others say is free
    think? ... think is also free

  2. #462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    620
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    I dont think this will rip warriors.. I think we just got to spoiled with all the weapon proc stacks. The skull axe for example is actually a pretty good by itself (proc stacking with other weapons made this axe insane). Same for the staff and the daggers. I get why many people are worried but let's give it a chance before we rush into conclusions. It's not that Rogues will melt bosses with only a duggar daggers equipped. (Try it in infested for example). Rogues also benefitted from proc stacking. I'm also not sure but doesn't staff for example gives a better dmg multiplier then daggers for example? With the right balance in mobs and bosses, combined with unique procs I actually see improvement.
    That is the problem because if they remove the proc cooldown they would make the maps from lvl 76 very complicated and delayed the gold farm, the evg nobody would enter and less the rog would honestly damage many things

    Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk

  3. #463
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    266
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikoc2 View Post
    That is the problem because if they remove the proc cooldown they would make the maps from lvl 76 very complicated and delayed the gold farm, the evg nobody would enter and less the rog would honestly damage many things

    Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk
    we are already in 81 leave that map behind for god

  4. #464
    New Member valhir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I'll admit that a couple of years back I did not properly respect how disruptive the "proc stacking" meta would become in PvE. So far it has led to the creation of a 'best' class, driven a toxic between players and wrecked our plans for balanced content. I knew enough back then to keep it from further upsetting PvP but failed to correct the problem before it became part of how Warriors (and yes, others) view the fun-factor of combat.

    I don't think it's the intention of Warrior class advocates but the negative comments underscore why this change absolutely needs to happen. Like every MMO game AL needs to promote class inter-dependence, not one independently superior class. I am committed to improving game balance and fixing the problems of the past. My intention is not to revert to 'rogue legends,' but to address inequities between my beloved classes.

    Unfortunately, the first step down this path is this important change to the "proc stacking" meta.
    so this is due to the warrior's imbalance
    Wouldn't it be better to weaken the ultimate / skull aegis / skull axe?
    Obviously the warrior can only eliminate high level bosses after activating the procs and using his ultimate
    because warriors only kill spiders / boss in evg only with proc + ultimate

    Nerf /delete x6 str ultimate?
    It is the only way to kill bosses in nvg wave +60/evg/mau 5-6, you can check it if you enter the game or search for a video on yt

  5. #465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    620
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    we are already in 81 leave that map behind for god
    Friend for God, get what I'm telling you, have wisdom, we all already left behind evg and more of us who are from the s1 simply that many will use that map to break record or farm with gl and from this map towards maps higher than lvl 76 It would be difficult for a war and a wizard and the pt of war, wizard and rog would be a bit difficult to pass the maps 76+.

    Mr bobaso

    Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk

  6. #466
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    The another war that have good/positive mind, why the other cannot act like that.
    Are you comedy me?

  7. #467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    527
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss807 View Post
    Are you comedy me?
    What???????

  8. #468
    Senior Member Luckycharmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I'll admit that a couple of years back I did not properly respect how disruptive the "proc stacking" meta would become in PvE. So far it has led to the creation of a 'best' class, driven a toxic between players and wrecked our plans for balanced content. I knew enough back then to keep it from further upsetting PvP but failed to correct the problem before it became part of how Warriors (and yes, others) view the fun-factor of combat.

    I don't think it's the intention of Warrior class advocates but the negative comments underscore why this change absolutely needs to happen. Like every MMO game AL needs to promote class inter-dependence, not one independently superior class. I am committed to improving game balance and fixing the problems of the past. My intention is not to revert to 'rogue legends,' but to address inequities between my beloved classes.

    Unfortunately, the first step down this path is this important change to the "proc stacking" meta.
    Why not create something better for rogues instead of going back “old school way” thats why games needs to be unique, give them a badass weap that they can switch on. Reverting back the old ways dont help at all. How is the game going to evolve? Your intention is not to revert back to “rogue legends” but here you are doing it! Like be creative. Because of this proc stacking people are able to make combos, thats what makes this game unique. If you guys reverting back like the old way then what makes this game unique? Be creative just because rogues are useless in 76 doesnt mean we had to go back to a 1 dimensional gameplay.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #469
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    266
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikoc2 View Post
    Friend for God, get what I'm telling you, have wisdom, we all already left behind evg and more of us who are from the s1 simply that many will use that map to break record or farm with gl and from this map towards maps higher than lvl 76 It would be difficult for a war and a wizard and the pt of war, wizard and rog would be a bit difficult to pass the maps 76+.

    Mr bobaso

    Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk
    It is normal that it is more difficult but I prefer that to see warriors doing instakill

  10. #470
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    245
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Just straight to the point, most wars are crying because they lost so much gold in a sudden
    Im a war myself and im crying cus i hv invested a lot of golds in my gears.
    Just take example, the glint went instantly from 50m to like 10m, doz aegis hit 5m too.
    That becomes a problem because most of wars have spent countless hours probably just to get good gears in hand and thats f up
    Anyone want to give a refund huh
    I cant agree more if the system got changed it it what it is, but my hard work lost in a sudden

    Sent from my CPH2113 using Tapatalk

  11. #471
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Best changes of all time nice job :-/

  12. #472
    Member Uereazagr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    237
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We have made changes that will affect "proc stacking" and restore an important measure of balance that has been missing from Arcane Legends lately.

    In simple terms: proc cooldowns for a particular gear slot will now be shared.

    Here's an example. Let's say I have two (2) weapons, Weapon A and Weapon B. I'm fighting with Weapon A and it procs. I switch to Weapon B. Weapon B will not proc until the cooldown of Weapon A has expired.

    We considered (and developed and tested) myriad ways of addressing the balance impact of "proc stacking," and felt that this approach is the most fair.

    I invite your criticism, questions, comments and concerns ;-)

    Best wishes!
    R.I.P evg lb runners, it’s been a good time.
    Ew, keep the drama away from me!

  13. #473
    Senior Member Luckycharmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for screwing the wars cinco. Just tried ur bs. Whats the point of hotbars again? U guys just killed the best thing that happens in the game “proc stacking”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #474
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,324
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,239
    Thanked in
    2,323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Thanks for screwing the wars cinco. Just tried ur bs. Whats the point of hotbars again? U guys just killed the best thing that happens in the game “proc stacking”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With all due respect, it was a lousy exploit that I let fester too long. You don't need to rely on it. You're better than that.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  15. #475
    Senior Member Luckycharmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    With all due respect, it was a lousy exploit that I let fester too long. You don't need to rely on it. You're better than that.
    Its not just about fester, its about the creativity of combos. The uniqueness the was brought with it. It Just killed an entire class. I thought hotbars are there so we can switch weaps while the previous proc is active. But this right here just killed it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #476
    Senior Member Luckycharmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    With all due respect, it was a lousy exploit that I let fester too long. You don't need to rely on it. You're better than that.
    Didnt even know that the new term for creativity of combos is exploit. Have a nice day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #477
    Forum Adept Pyroflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Volcano Location
    Posts
    282
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abebiabeso View Post
    Just straight to the point, most wars are crying because they lost so much gold in a sudden
    Im a war myself and im crying cus i hv invested a lot of golds in my gears.
    Just take example, the glint went instantly from 50m to like 10m, doz aegis hit 5m too.
    That becomes a problem because most of wars have spent countless hours probably just to get good gears in hand and thats f up
    Anyone want to give a refund huh
    I cant agree more if the system got changed it it what it is, but my hard work lost in a sudden

    Sent from my CPH2113 using Tapatalk
    It is so true. Expansion without economy collapsed. Look at the auction price now, i already see economy collapsed, and the wealth dropped for those paid high for secondary weapon (aegis, gun, bow).
    If the proc stacking is the problem, why don’t we limit the number of weapons stack. Like 2 weap or 3 weap or only 3 procs stack in the same character no matter weap or armor. The proc system brings a new era and improvement to the game. Play style too is changed in all classes as they would learn how to timing proc and changing hotbars fast enough. The hotbar system released also is a great support to a new game play style.
    IGN: Pyroflame

  18. #478
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    629
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    125
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default

    Any chance we can get the same system implemented in pvp? I just tested it and we still can't switch weapons. Proc or no proc.

  19. #479
    Senior Member Luckycharmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroflame View Post
    It is so true. Expansion without economy collapsed. Look at the auction price now, i already see economy collapsed, and the wealth dropped for those paid high for secondary weapon (aegis, gun, bow).
    If the proc stacking is the problem, why don’t we limit the number of weapons stack. Like 2 weap or 3 weap or only 3 procs stack in the same character no matter weap or armor. The proc system brings a new era and improvement to the game. Play style too is changed in all classes as they would learn how to timing proc and changing hotbars fast enough. The hotbar system released also is a great support to a new game play style.
    They wont. Whatever the rogues playing style needs to be the same with all class. Since cinco is a rogue guy anyway


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #480
    Member Nouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    239
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    @Cinco Why no remove bow + dag n gun + staff??? Its the same of aegis + axe

    Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. can't take off the equipment
    By AlfineMahesa in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2021, 10:57 AM
  2. Help? Looking for better equipment
    By ICJ in forum Archer Class Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 05:33 PM
  3. Equipment Dye?
    By Tsarra in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 01:48 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 01:55 AM
  5. Equipment effects n procs (rift)
    By Superzarop in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 02:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •