Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

The most useless changes

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    The most useless changes

The most useless comment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    The most useless comment
    Why bother then? Ironic right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It Hurts. especially to the dedicated tanks out there. But it is what it it. Might need some time to accept this new challenge/era. *Sigh*
    Looking forward to the expansion and new gear.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Hope this change towards proc stacking was made considering the dmg and hp curve for mobs/bosses, making these "killable" by all classes with some ease, otherwise, this change means the death of warrior class in pve unless we are the only class that can actually tank the attacks from mobs/bosses, meaning a warrior would be needed in the party to tank and protect which was it's actual role.

Now that this proc stacking removal will take place, a rebalancing on the latest maps would be pretty much needed (Festerfang/Vardan Valley/Mausoleum 5-6/Timercrypt), in order to have a decent gaming experience while not taking extremely long to clear these maps.

I'm concerned how this change will affect some items like tb/spirit/Ebon sword, Arc Cryo amulet, 71 arcane stats stacking set and glints tone sets, since these don't have an actual cooldown.
    Bumping this since I need an answer.

Also would like to add that now that proc stacking on the same gear slot is getting removed i hope that secondary weapons become more useful, otherwise there would be no point to use them since everyone would very much be obligated to use the most dmg dealing weapon. Keep that in mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Why not add new rules if the goal is to make balance
    Everytime enter map need to make Pt group 1 war 1 mage and 1 rog (this for new maps and evg too)
    So no more matters each classes fight about their own classes
    Make it all class need to be in Pt and have their own role in party need to synergy to beat the mobs and bosses.
    When doing random, will have too 1 mage 1 rog 1 war
    In some bigger map maybe will meed 6 in Pt whic is 2 war 2 mages and 2 rogs

I think these will make each classes equal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatachaan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The cooldown duration is tied to the weapon that executed the proc, so the order counts.
    If Weapon A procs, it's implicit that Weapon A won't proc again 'til Weapon A's proc has expired.
    If Weapon A procs and you switch to Weapon B, Weapon B won't proc until the proc period of Weapon A has expired.
    If after Weapon A's proc expires, you proc Weapon B and then switch back to Weapon A - Weapon A's proc won't happen 'til Weapon B's cooldown has expired.
    So based on what this explanation is, if rogs for instant proc bow then switch to proc dag, dag wont proc until bow proc is over and vice versa so basically using 2 slots at the same time will be useless unless u proc then u switch only for stats boost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Bumping this since I need an answer.

Also would like to add that now that proc stacking on the same gear slot is getting removed i hope that secondary weapons become more useful, otherwise there would be no point to use them since everyone would very much be obligated to use the most dmg dealing weapon. Keep that in mind.
    Legit suggestion but i doubt they will have time to do that to 76 arcanes. Cinco did mention however they will address the lack of weapons variety issue, likely for future mythic and arcane 81 weapons:

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Weapon variety is sorely lacking in Arcane Legends and my plans for 81 address this. Hopefully you'll find them enjoyable! :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Dang why? Why "great" you better buff warriors hp and armor, we wont be tanky enough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge justinePanganiban View Post
    +11111111111111111

+9999999999999999

Lol from evg I’ve learn who really friends who r not

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatachaan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    520 Posts

I just want a good bow. 🏹

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@cinco
    You see all this negative feedbacks to the game and you still doing this ? Think about it man. RIP AL

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I dont know what to think about this until I see how expansion works along with new arcane weapons but man… being a war in those times might be depressing.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If that's the case, why anyone would want to use skull dozer aegis because the axe have a better proc, then in my opinion aegis would be useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Maybe should announced it atleast 1 month before.
    So people will slowly adjust and move on.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ikoc2 View Post
    I would plan to modify it so that it is equivalent and fair for both the rog and the war and magicians, my approach or method would be:

• That proc stacking or proc cooldowns is not modified and affected in this way as long as the weapon class is not changed to another type of weapon class, that is

A set of only Skull Ax + Skull Aegis duo would continue without modification in the proc cooldowns since they are of the same type of weapon class but if we would use Skull Ax + Glint Aegis the modification of the cooldowns proc would be enabled since the Skull ax is one type of weapon class other than Glint Aegis.

In my opinion, this would be the best and most fair method for all classes and it would not be seen as much priority of improvement towards only the rog class and it would prevent many players from leaving the game and would prevent the economy of the game from being so affected and greatly vulnerable. .

Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk
    Pls sts do this, it would be the best for everyone and they would not have priority with any champion and thus prevent it from happening as it happened in the expa 41 that many players left the game

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikoc2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I dont think this will rip warriors.. I think we just got to spoiled with all the weapon proc stacks. The skull axe for example is actually a pretty good by itself (proc stacking with other weapons made this axe insane). Same for the staff and the daggers. I get why many people are worried but let's give it a chance before we rush into conclusions. It's not that Rogues will melt bosses with only a duggar daggers equipped. (Try it in infested for example). Rogues also benefitted from proc stacking. I'm also not sure but doesn't staff for example gives a better dmg multiplier then daggers for example? With the right balance in mobs and bosses, combined with unique procs I actually see improvement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronze View Post
    its a nerf that should have done long time ago . it was not fair . wars can do evg 3m alone and roges / mages 350k . i still remember that temples event top 5 overall was full of wars in pt . i thank for nerf its what should have been done to make game fair . i wonder wars 2years are procing and no thank to be that op and now they are nerfing they all blame and want quite. tnx for nerf
    if the problem is that the warrior does 3m in evg solo and temple..
    why not remove your ultimate x6 str since with that you get the most damage when the procs are active
    repeating what others say is free
    think? ... think is also free

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    I dont think this will rip warriors.. I think we just got to spoiled with all the weapon proc stacks. The skull axe for example is actually a pretty good by itself (proc stacking with other weapons made this axe insane). Same for the staff and the daggers. I get why many people are worried but let's give it a chance before we rush into conclusions. It's not that Rogues will melt bosses with only a duggar daggers equipped. (Try it in infested for example). Rogues also benefitted from proc stacking. I'm also not sure but doesn't staff for example gives a better dmg multiplier then daggers for example? With the right balance in mobs and bosses, combined with unique procs I actually see improvement.
    That is the problem because if they remove the proc cooldown they would make the maps from lvl 76 very complicated and delayed the gold farm, the evg nobody would enter and less the rog would honestly damage many things

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ikoc2 View Post
    That is the problem because if they remove the proc cooldown they would make the maps from lvl 76 very complicated and delayed the gold farm, the evg nobody would enter and less the rog would honestly damage many things

we are already in 81 leave that map behind for god