Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changes to Equipment Procs: Shared Equipment Cooldowns

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I think they tested proc stacking in Expansion map and it must be easy to clear. So they're trying to stop that from happening or some other reason.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Who's idea was this? ...
    "Oh yeah why would they want to balance an important aspect of the game, i simply don't understand." You think maps are supposed to be cleaned in 20 seconds like they are now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yea time to sell the 13 weapon set bro goodluck, cos of course you think every war in the game has the ability to buy 5 sets to farm 1 map. This is a balance change that benefits everyone except those who already had it easy, no need to complain cos the game isnt easy for just YOU anymore.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Invedad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Invedad View Post
    Yea time to sell the 13 weapon set bro goodluck, cos of course you think every war in the game has the ability to buy 5 sets to farm 1 map. This is a balance change that benefits everyone except those who already had it easy, no need to complain cos the game isnt easy for just YOU anymore.
    LOVELY

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Lol, warriors show their true colors now and all their saltiness funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tailwarrior View Post
    I think they tested proc stacking in Expansion map and it must be easy to clear. So they're trying to stop that from happening or some other reason.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk
    Exactly so many veteran players especially wars got upset, I'm just genuinely curious all those years of experience playing has shut their logic down the drain?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Exactly so many veteran players especially wars got upset, I'm just genuinely curious all those years of experience playing has shut their logic down the drain?
    Its Not about logic and experience, its the amount of time, effort and real money they put onto this game to achieve what they wanted and just like that everything change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckycharmx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

And last thing i am gonna say here.
    I see many dps players esp rogs commenting “oh this is gud / time to balance the scales” etc. I just dont get this toxicity towards the “role of war”. I use all 3 classes and each one has a unique experience to offer. But that will also be done for with this new system. Ppl are talking about diversity. Well i have over 8 different wep and i used different combos in different maps and it was fun to create different playing style. Now just one wep (doesn’t matter how op it is).
    @Cinco started this thread by saying that this is the final decision which i disagree with totally. I mean you had a poll for a less than useful Arcane Fields Event but a change that is so drastic, you are making one sided decision. I am not crying cuz i wont be able to one shot everything anymore but its a fact that i cant experiment with different procs and now there will be less than ever strategy invloved.(you can pm me in game for this rather than argue here)
    Yes if you think balance is needed, i am all up for it but you can do it by diminishing effect from each stacking proc. Need I remind everyone, before Meph revolution, war still couldn’t survive in EVG after 50+ waves if Doz Aegis doesn’t proc in time. So yes make this a challenge for new maps and you can ask us to adapt to new things but this is unfair to players who will try to run maus 6 Aps without procs compared to those who did it all in 3 days with procs. So have this system in place for at least the maps that already exist. That wd least disrupt the economy.
    And for all those “diverse players”, now u can see 4 rogs parties running maps and timed LBs.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justbadwolf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

New skills would make the game 1% more interesting.

Just my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

You said it better +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Its Not about logic and experience, its the amount of time, effort and real money they put onto this game to achieve what they wanted and just like that everything change.

Welcome to AL. This has been happening from the day the game was released lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Good bye warrior hellow (ROG)

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge justinePanganiban View Post
    I BELIEVE THERE IS A HUGE TWIST BEHIND ALL OF THIS! CINCO AND OTHER DEVELOPERS ARE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO DISAPPOINT THE MAJORITY OF THE PLAYERS TO KEEP THE GAME ALIVE AND KICKING… YOU MIGHT HATE CINCO FOR NOW BUT BRACE YOURSELVES ON WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO BRING ON THIS EXPANSION! GIVE THEM A CHANCE AND SEE WHAT THEY HAD PREPARED FOR YOU BEFORE CRYING OUT FOR GOODNESS SAKE WHEN IT COMES UP TO THE POINT THAT YOU REGRET WHAT YOUVE SAID ABOUT CINCO AND HIS FIX PLEASE REMEMBER THIS QUOTE WISHING YALL THE BEST ON THIS NEW CAP! PEACEOUT

-Pchop

+111111111111
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I would plan to modify it so that it is equivalent and fair for both the rog and the war and magicians, my approach or method would be:

• That proc stacking or proc cooldowns is not modified and affected in this way as long as the weapon class is not changed to another type of weapon class, that is

A set of only Skull Ax + Skull Aegis duo would continue without modification in the proc cooldowns since they are of the same type of weapon class but if we would use Skull Ax + Glint Aegis the modification of the cooldowns proc would be enabled since the Skull ax is one type of weapon class other than Glint Aegis.

In my opinion, this would be the best and most fair method for all classes and it would not be seen as much priority of improvement towards only the rog class and it would prevent many players from leaving the game and would prevent the economy of the game from being so affected and greatly vulnerable. .

Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

This is true feast for all these rogues coming out of their holes. I am expecting expansion maps to be hardcore to them, so we won't see 4x rogue teams, 1-2 hit kills, so they will require tank to move in front of them as they love to state, that this is main role of warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post

The only severe loss I see is glint aegis (as I doubt peope gonna switch to a 46 weapon aka glint aegis for gold loot, it makes war pretty weak without the proc coming at the right time) Weapons like TB still works. Wars prolly have to wait like 2 to 3 seconds before 81 Axe/76 axe can proc after they pull all the mobs.

The effort and money you talk about is only relevant to a 46 weapon which by now should be long dead and locked in the grave. It's almost double the level now we can't be needing a 46 weapon for 81+ maps. It just isn't healthy for the long run. Lower level weapons have to be discarded sooner or later. We can't be having 20 weapons in the future to be a war. Just ridiculous. It's good they do it now before shhet gets crazily unmanageable. For secondary weapons like Doz aegis and Ebon aegis, they still can be used as gold loot weapons, I don't see how it would get significantly affected/lost unless you having STR awake for it.

Think about it, If war is allowed to stack all the way up to level 100, we will literally be unkillable god in any map. No point to even play when you are a god everywhere.

Truth is War is never meant to be a God right from the start. This was a mistake since the Vardan Valley expansion. Please accept this shhet all warriors.

Albeit very late after like 2 years, But I'm glad they have finally realised how vardan Valley expansion had severely affected the balanced gameplay in AL.

Like it or not, this needed to be done. Especially to veteran players you should have seen this coming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ikoc2 View Post
    I would plan to modify it so that it is equivalent and fair for both the rog and the war and magicians, my approach or method would be:

• That proc stacking or proc cooldowns is not modified and affected in this way as long as the weapon class is not changed to another type of weapon class, that is

A set of only Skull Ax + Skull Aegis duo would continue without modification in the proc cooldowns since they are of the same type of weapon class but if we would use Skull Ax + Glint Aegis the modification of the cooldowns proc would be enabled since the Skull ax is one type of weapon class other than Glint Aegis.

In my opinion, this would be the best and most fair method for all classes and it would not be seen as much priority of improvement towards only the rog class and it would prevent many players from leaving the game and would prevent the economy of the game from being so affected and greatly vulnerable. .

Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk
    Id prefer this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

rip

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kulldeepboro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Playing a game of spot the d riders rn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    The only severe loss I see is glint aegis (as I doubt peope gonna switch to a 46 weapon aka glint aegis for gold loot, it makes war pretty weak without the proc coming at the right time) Weapons like TB still works. Wars prolly have to wait like 2 to 3 seconds before 81 Axe/76 axe can proc after they pull all the mobs.

The effort and money you talk about is only relevant to a 46 weapon which by now should be long dead and locked in the grave. It's almost double the level now we can't be needing a 46 weapon for 81+ maps. It just isn't healthy for the long run. Lower level weapons have to be discarded sooner or later. We can't be having 20 weapons in the future to be a war. Just ridiculous. It's good they do it now before shhet gets crazily unmanageable. For secondary weapons like Doz aegis and Ebon aegis, they still can be used as gold loot weapons, I don't see how it would get significantly affected/lost unless you having STR awake for it.

Think about it, If war is allowed to stack all the way up to level 100, we will literally be unkillable god in any map. No point to even play when you are a god everywhere.

Truth is War is never meant to be a God right from the start. This was a mistake since the Vardan Valley expansion. Please accept this shhet all warriors.

Albeit very late after like 2 years, But I'm glad they have finally realised how vardan Valley expansion had severely affected the balanced gameplay in AL.

Like it or not, this needed to be done. Especially to veteran players you should have seen this coming.
    Why bring up glint? Like if they wanna get rid of that old relic thats totally fine for me. The point of having a stacking proc is to explore different types of combos. This is not just about glint. As you can see if a war uses skull axe right after it procs and then switches to TB for example. We cant activate the TB proc unless the skull axe cools down. Like its not about glint dude. You are just watching 1 side of the story here. And also in m6 for example. Wars cant solo or can barely solo that damn map since we need a “rogue and mage” to kill the bosses for us. Like what about solo players. Like the hell. Easy for you to say probably because you play rogue which is a 1 dimensional class and doesnt need to switch gears for proc since that class is design for DPS.