Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changes aren't that bad, thanks devs :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default Changes aren't that bad, thanks devs :)

I think the classes will all be balanced now, and each class will have their own role. I'd like to see some more changes if balancing the roles is what STS want.

1) Warrior's job is to tank mobs, so they'll need to nerf mob's damage so Warrs can easily tank damage with just a single weapon.

2) Mage's job is to clear waves through AOE, so I'd like all proc based weapons to be proc on first hit. This way Mages can easily clear EVG waves.

3) Rogs won't need much changes, similar to Mages, they also should be allowed to proc on first hit.

Since Mages don't have access to Guns, the armor of the bosses should also be significantly reduced.

Or if they can't nerf boss armor, they should increase the evg timer, and double the gold drops since it will obviously take us longer to do them.

The only reason people are crying is because they spent so much gold on weapons to stack them. I mean, no one asked you to keep old weapons.

PS: Remember the time ppl were complaining about using low levels weapons such as glint aegis?

Please think thoroughly how these changes affect the game instead of your pockets.

Peace.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lol are you rogue? nerfing damage of mobs and making rogue to proc from first hit? If you want warrior to do their job, to aggro and heal and keep team alive, mobs should tear rogues apart with 1-2 hits, so they will be forced to play with warriors.
    Last edited by dmqp; 09-16-2021 at 02:08 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dmqp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

1) all the hard earned gold invested into multiple sets will get flushed down the toilet,
    and very depressing for most player

2) this will make the game lazy, it means people don't have to do as much as
    they can just effortlessly spam skill which reduces the playability significantly

3) no room for creativity everyone just go meta whatever

4) imagine temples lmao just pure gear now no need to strategize or
    any sort of skill just get op gear and pray

Peace was never an option - sts
    Last edited by Irg; 09-16-2021 at 02:38 AM.

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Irg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    I think the classes will all be balanced now, and each class will have their own role. I'd like to see some more changes if balancing the roles is what STS want.

1) Warrior's job is to tank mobs, so they'll need to nerf mob's damage so Warrs can easily tank damage with just a single weapon.

2) Mage's job is to clear waves through AOE, so I'd like all proc based weapons to be proc on first hit. This way Mages can easily clear EVG waves.

3) Rogs won't need much changes, similar to Mages, they also should be allowed to proc on first hit.

Since Mages don't have access to Guns, the armor of the bosses should also be significantly reduced.

Or if they can't nerf boss armor, they should increase the evg timer, and double the gold drops since it will obviously take us longer to do them.

The only reason people are crying is because they spent so much gold on weapons to stack them. I mean, no one asked you to keep old weapons.

PS: Remember the time ppl were complaining about using low levels weapons such as glint aegis?

Please think thoroughly how these changes affect the game instead of your pockets.

Peace.

Forget EVG based explanations, its over.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    1) all the hard earned gold invested into multiple sets will get flushed down the toilet,
    and very depressing for most player

2) this will make the game lazy, it means people don't have to do as much as
    they can just effortlessly spam skill which reduces the playability significantly

3) no room for creativity everyone just go meta whatever

4) imagine temples lmao just pure gear now no need to strategize or
    any sort of skill just get op gear and pray

Peace was never an option - sts
    About temples you are completely wrong. Now after the nerf people Will have to think of strategies, and it Will actually require team work, last time group lb was like 900k - 1.5m, ive seen many people do 900k solo

About gold, this isnt the first time people Will loose gold. Lets take pets for an example, when zhulong came out it was 130m, nekro was 100m and so on.. Look at them now, useless pets.

Also luck items, people spent countless gold on luck and now luck is useless, lucky pet was like 50m what is like 500m now.

About game beeing lazy, you are wrong, game was now lazy and boring, just hide behind the wall while warrior kills 40 mobs in 6 seconds, wow so enjoyable. Now everyone Will have to work together. Many times when i was playing i wasnt even looking at the screen, i was talking to someone or watching tv, not even paying attention to the game cuz i knew exactly what i needed to do and when.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    About temples you are completely wrong. Now after the nerf people Will have to think of strategies, and it Will actually require team work, last time group lb was like 900k - 1.5m, ive seen many people do 900k solo

About gold, this isnt the first time people Will loose gold. Lets take pets for an example, when zhulong came out it was 130m, nekro was 100m and so on.. Look at them now, useless pets.

Also luck items, people spent countless gold on luck and now luck is useless, lucky pet was like 50m what is like 500m now.

About game beeing lazy, you are wrong, game was now lazy and boring, just hide behind the wall while warrior kills 40 mobs in 6 seconds, wow so enjoyable. Now everyone Will have to work together. Many times when i was playing i wasnt even looking at the screen, i was talking to someone or watching tv, not even paying attention to the game cuz i knew exactly what i needed to do and when.

Enlighten me with the sick strat you can come up with in solo temple

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    Lol are you rogue? nerfing damage of mobs and making rogue to proc from first hit? If you want warrior to do their job, to aggro and heal and keep team alive, mobs should tear rogues apart with 1-2 hits, so they will be forced to play with warriors.
    I said that warrs aggro mobs, while Mages clear, and Rogs kill bosses, didn't I?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post

Couldnt agree more, really tired of the whining folks here in forum.

P.S. I'm not gonna comment much in general discussion except in the announcement main thread.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Team work, last few temples team work was not even necesary, as i said group lb went from 900k - 1.5m, like 30 people did around 900k solo, now people Will actually have to work together, protect each other, everyone aim at a specific mob type, walk in the same direction, now it was just stand in the corner while all items proc, then walk Up and then to the left and right so procs kill everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    I said that warrs aggro mobs, while Mages clear, and Rogs kill bosses, didn't I?

Read your own text, please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    Read your own text, please.
    I forgot to mention it xD, but that's what I meant.

All classes will be needed for their own role ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post

New maps even come, literally in a few hours, I don't understand how people get stuck in evg, which also will get a reduction in difficulty as always happens with old maps when leveling up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Everyone is supposed to get the nerf, which means everyone will compete under the same conditions at Temple. Obviously those with better gear will dominate the table but it was always like that. I don't understand your concern.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post

dang nerfs everywhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Everyone is supposed to get the nerf, which means everyone will compete under the same conditions at Temple. Obviously those with better gear will dominate the table but it was always like that. I don't understand your concern.
    Gear + skill => just Gear
    What is this lb? Who is richer?
    Maybe thats fine for you, but i want to see actual efforts

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I think we have been playing different temples. Tell me who of the previous Lb was not rich with the best gear?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    I think we have been playing different temples. Tell me who of the previous Lb was not rich with the best gear?
    But all of them are pretty skilled and with fast reflex because spamming ability with 3k stat will only get you so far

This is why temple lb is special, and everyone with a badge deserve some respect

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

But all of them are pretty skilled and with fast reflex because spamming ability with 3k stat will only get you so far

This is why temple lb is special, and everyone with a badge deserve some respect
    which will happen without stacking procs, even if you have the best weapons you can be bad playing, as it already is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I even remember the first temple, there were no hotbars, you needed 71 weapons, I don't remember the details but I stayed in Lb war. Much less wave more tedious but you should not do 120 waves to lose and start from 0, even so you needed some strategy. There was no badge in that temple if I remember correctly, anyway I did not reach the top 10, it was not easy as you think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Smh, why did this thread turn into Swamp Temple thread.

I just wanted to show that the changes may not be as bad as people think.