Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
But way less dmg output than before :> normal ppl with normal bd awakes won't work the same as before unless they have mix int% bd which gives base raw dmg other than that bd% + int% in one item is pretty much expensive so no guarantee every players will own that , Jewels as well if you're going bd you'll need at least noble jewels to comprises for the int lose couz of bd and that's expensive so in conclusion BD meta nerf still
Yes I agree, of course if both gun proc + staff proc stacks up the dmg would definitely be higher than the suggestion I proposed.

The suggestion here was the best solution I could think of in terms of maximising dmg output given the current situation/update. (maybe someone else could come out with something). That said, I'm not sure if Int is important here because when staff procs, you boost your base damage and when you switch to bd set, say 100% +BD (= 2 X current damage) it's acting on that temporary base damage which I think gives a fairly high final damage output.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong