Thread: How to lvl up faster in HC??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default How to lvl up faster in HC??

I bought 1.7k plats assuming that it can be used to instantly upgrade my HC characters to lvl70, unfortunately it is not applicable to HC characters and I was like "zzzzz"

One guy said that there is no other way to lvl up fast. Other players ask for charges to help HC characters lvl up faster. Is that legal in sts TOS??

How much do usually ppl ask to help HC characters lvl up faster? I'm interested, please DM me here.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by iandalican10; 09-16-2021 at 07:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Wait for a double xp event which is approx 15th and 30th every month. Use 7 day elixir, elixir from ads and combo elixir to run all story maps up till festerfang and you will hit level 69 already. Yes you need someone who carries you through the story questlines. Takes more time and more tries if you do it solo (nevertheless, can be a good practice and nostalgic journey). I dont think its against ToS even tho it does not fit in a trade window technically speaking. Many do it and other aps are paid for as well.
    There is also a hardcore guide in the guides section with a few other ideas considering leveling and risks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default How to lvl up faster in HC??

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Wait for a double xp event which is approx 15th and 30th every month. Use 7 day elixir, elixir from ads and combo elixir to run all story maps up till festerfang and you will hit level 69 already. Yes you need someone who carries you through the story questlines. Takes more time and more tries if you do it solo (nevertheless, can be a good practice and nostalgic journey). I dont think its against ToS even tho it does not fit in a trade window technically speaking. Many do it and other aps are paid for as well.
    There is also a hardcore guide in the guides section with a few other ideas considering leveling and risks.
    Yup, if you already use 7day elix, 60m elix, xp ads and you also have someone OP to carry you for the whole side , story, and daily quests you will hit Lv. 72+ on that x2 xp day Good luck bud

Talking about taking fee for carry service i dont think there is any rule saying that is illegal , i saw nexior open price for 15m and the cheapest i know is around 5m

Thank you
    Last edited by Gzzz; 09-16-2021 at 07:38 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gzzz For This Useful Post: