Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Direct criticism on AL no toxicity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I want you to explain in great detail as to why everyone in the game using the same exact gear, pets and skills is ok. Give me details instead of coming at me saying "bla bla cry baby."

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    We still use the exact same gears though. Nothing is different even if proc-stacks are gone. The only reason why someone wouldn't stack everything they can is because they can't afford everything yet. Why are you obsessed with this? You really think you have a unique playstyle compared to other warriors?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Man.. I think this starting to be a bit pathetic. Never ever in the last 2 years I heard warriors complain. Ofc they didnt since the class was so broken. Many events and maps got dominated by this class. Now suddenly they announce changes in the proc stacking mechanic, and warriors scream for balance. Rogue this, rogue that.. where was your 'honest' info last 2 years? I mean dont pretend you care for the community while it's obvious all you think about is yourself. I think devs should listen to people who are genuine and actually care for the game instead of those who abused the game. I think many got to spoiled in this proc stacking stuff. And everytime something was said about how broken warriors were, you almost got lynched by the warriors themselves. I hope devs will listen to the right people and the community, not to those who here for selfish reasons. Some points mentioned above make me laugh so hard. It is time for a change of wind, better late then never. I'm actually excited for the way sts is heading right now. Just remove the proc stacking and be sure the new arc weapons and gears will be unique for every class. And that the procs together of all classes will be needed to play the new content. We dont need revamp old stuff, we need new content.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I want you to explain in great detail as to why everyone in the game using the same exact gear, pets and skills with no open to new game play style is ok. Give me details instead of coming at me saying "bla bla cry baby."

ajsjajajjajaja
    oh okay, explain to me then what is the point of a warrior touching the 300k + damage xD
    Are you stupid or what ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    ajsjajajjajaja
    oh okay, explain to me then what is the point of a warrior touching the 300k + damage xD
    Are you stupid or what ?
    Did you read my thread? Why do you think I said to nerf the weps but allow stacks.
    Give me your answer on my question above. Don't change the subject to try and insult me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    We still use the exact same gears though. Nothing is different even if proc-stacks are gone. The only reason why someone wouldn't stack everything they can is because they can't afford everything yet. Why are you obsessed with this? You really think you have a unique playstyle compared to other warriors?
    Fully agree with this, behind every word I read of him theres a hidden message think about me pls. This will be easely fixed with new gears and unique procs. Removing Proc stacking wont change that much imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Did you read my thread? Why do you think I said to nerf the weps but allow stacks.
    Give me your answer on my question above. Don't change the subject to try and insult me.

There's diversity now.... you either chose between Axe/Aegis.... Gun/Staff.... Bow/Daggers.... depending on ur play style... granted that gun/staff and dagger/bow power balance is kinda skewed.

They should fix the power balance between those item, and then player will be able to pick a play style that suits them.

I feel Bow should have higher damage, and Daggers should have higher dps + Armor.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Read it several times until you give yourself the answer and take the side of those who do not have 50m + just for a mythical xD
    stop crying seriously, you're already pathetic friend,
    my answer is very obvious that you do not understand depends on you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Fully agree with this, behind every word I read of him theres a hidden message think about me pls. This will be easely fixed with new gears and unique procs. Removing Proc stacking wont change that much imo.
    Dude you aren't understanding a single thing I said yet always call me selfish or a scammer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I never heard you talk about nerfing war weapons in the last 2 years, makes me wonder why you suddenly care. Also dont pretend you here for the community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Dude you aren't understanding a single thing I said yet always call me selfish or a scammer.

You so blind to see you make this all about yourself and your gameplay..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

I never heard you talk about nerfing war weapons in the last 2 years, makes me wonder why you suddenly care. Also dont pretend you here for the community.
    Ofc I wouldn't ask for war nerf as you wouldn't ask for rog nerf thought they can 1 shot 30k hp in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

I made this thread to give some ideas feedback and get ppls input. Not to be insulted or falsely accused of stuff ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I made this thread to give some ideas and get ppls input. Not to be insulted or falsely accused of stuff ty.

U asked for weapon diversity when we already have options between Axe/Aegis, Gun/Staff, and Daggers/Bow.

Although the power balance is skewed, they should fix that instead.

Bow should have higher damage, while Daggers have higher dps

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I made this thread to give some ideas feedback and get ppls input. Not to be insulted or falsely accused of stuff ty.

Dont make topics if u cant take criticism. Everytime someone dissagree u either mention random stuff, or go straight into playing the victim. I havent seen a single insult in this topic.. you only got treated like u do with others. Read back your topic for examples.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Dont make topics if u cant take criticism. Everytime someone dissagree u either mention random stuff, or go straight into playing the victim.
    Calling some an idiot etc isn't criticism. Explaining the points as to why their ideas are bad and giving better ideas is criticism.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I read before that we are all family here and the dev said that just respect the others post and thread, it's better to play games if we're all friends,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Calling some an idiot etc isn't criticism. Explaining the points as to why their ideas are bad and giving better ideas is criticism.

Legit curious, who mentioned the word idiot here? And I put an argument to each of your points in the first page and you haven't answered any of them. You can't take any counter-argument, even less criticism.
    Retired

20. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Legit curious, who mentioned the word idiot here? And I put an argument to each of your points in the first page and you haven't answered any of them. You can't take any counter-argument, even less criticism.
    Your points were good, I did read them. The thing about weapons I mainly just want access to multiple weapons they don't have to have proc combos but just more weapons for us with different game play types. People helping as the devs can inv some players to a test server to have them find exploits.
    I was towards the ones who disagree and instead of explaining why; they choose to say random stuff that isn't needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Your points were good, I did read them. The thing about weapons I mainly just want access to multiple weapons they don't have to have proc combos but just more weapons for us with different game play types. People helping as the devs can inv some players to a test server to have them find exploits.
    I was towards the ones who disagree and instead of explaining why; they choose to say random stuff that isn't needed.

Alright then. Don't worry. Warrior will still be good. If warrior class gets too bad we can just come here and tell Cinco, he will fix us.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

New players can't afford those weps at the start, its fine to keep them at their lvl but boost them to be usable at any lvl. So if a new player hits lv 81 instead of not being able to afford a lv 81 arcane they can buy a dragon sword for 2m and it be op at 81. Sts just has to bring them back quantity wise and increase stats.
    Richer players can go through each we and pick which one the like the most to use for fun.
    Problem is if its useful at 81, price will not be 2m anymore!