Thread: my second post lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default my second post lol

hi I been playing practically from the start and the amount of moneys that have gone into awakes and gear is a big waste of time... we need proc stack cause it helps when you do stages by your self..but the main reason is the money spent on weapons and asakes all gone down the drain... have you St's actually made a war and been into pvp or festor fang map and vs a rogue or mage.. without stack we die like a flie.. I heard yous banned stacking from real pvp years back cause rogues were complaining seems like a revamp of that action... I've loved this game since I started.. we need stack guys and the only way to prove it is if you St's make your war and show us in pvp or festor how good a war can get without stacking... cause there's some op mages and rogues that will one shot you.. I wanna see the out come..now rogues and mages are tanks and we just there for show...damage procs work now and then not all the time so killing the boss takes more time.... and if you by yourself it takes forever.....i hope them new 81 gear can make up for the biggest loss in arcane history... cheers big ears..👍🏿

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Its not a problem with warrior, its a problem with maps, every good map is a boss map, no matter how you look at it, with or without proc stacking, warriors wouldnt get invited to parties as often, Especially not cuz 80% of the warriors became enemies with most rogues because of toxicity and party picking when it comes to evg, you got no idea how many times i heard "you are not good enough", even tho i have very good gear.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kolpertis_333 For This Useful Post: