Thread: Regarding this community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Unhappy Regarding this community

After seeing all the complaining that happened all over a bug that gained attention in the Varden Valley expansion it's very embarrassing to see the harassment the developers are getting.

Arcane Legends did very fine even without the proc stacking exploit. Why are you guys acting like meth addicts going through cold turkey all of a sudden?

Show some consideration for the developers and their efforts for once and let go of the greed. Like, if the proc stacking stays all future expansions will be absolutely pointless because literally all you need to do is stack a million other weapons and kill bosses in mere seconds.

That'll make the game incredibly dull won't it? Think for a second about where your greed will lead you? The developers are doing what's best for this game and accept their efforts.

This is truly the most cancerous and toxic community i ever seen on any game and i'm ashamed to be apart of this cesspool.

PS: I own ebon aegis and skull axe and i don't want this proc stacking to stay. It's incredibly unhealthy for AL. It doesn't belong here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Bro another thread about this just got deleted. Cinco mentioned to keep everything in the announcements thread.

Don't waste time typing here just to end up getting deleted lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Flame, I will make a video on explaining why their choice of action is bad. You will understand soon when I go into great detail.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

For expansion mobs staff proc+ armor proc will melt everything already down I am pretty sure to not be wrong. For evg wait for the 81 gear and I am sure it will make it even easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

it was fine before because we didn't know the game can get better
    for a so called balance... sacrificing gameplay and playerbase? It's too costly for a small game like this
    Last edited by Irg; 09-15-2021 at 11:22 PM.

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Flame, I will make a video on explaining why their choice of action is bad. You will understand soon when I go into great detail.
    What are you going to show? Glintstone aegis + 200k damage killing a thousand monsters in 1 second? Stop crying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    What are you going to show? Glintstone aegis + 200k damage killing a thousand monsters in 1 second? Stop crying.
    You always following me around to post something negative. Haha what a life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

With what eggs are you going to say that it is wrong that they reach 200k damage and possible instakill of mobs in evg in 12 seconds per wave?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

You always following me around to post something negative. Haha what a life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    follow you? haha 2 or 3 answers and you already feel important... on the other hand, how not to see you? If you literally comment on every post in forums, what a life yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

follow you? haha 2 or 3 answers and you already feel important... on the other hand, how not to see you? If you literally comment on every post in forums, what a life yours
    Its a better life than going around to post negative comments towards people every day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Its a better life than going around to post negative comments towards people every day.
    Making a comment to you in this post is how to comment to all the people? interesting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Making a comment to you in this post is how to comment to all the people? interesting
    Doesn't matter the population, the act of you doing it to 1 or many doesn't change the fact that you are still doing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    After seeing all the complaining that happened all over a bug that gained attention in the Varden Valley expansion it's very embarrassing to see the harassment the developers are getting.

Arcane Legends did very fine even without the proc stacking exploit. Why are you guys acting like meth addicts going through cold turkey all of a sudden?

Show some consideration for the developers and their efforts for once and let go of the greed. Like, if the proc stacking stays all future expansions will be absolutely pointless because literally all you need to do is stack a million other weapons and kill bosses in mere seconds.

That'll make the game incredibly dull won't it? Think for a second about where your greed will lead you? The developers are doing what's best for this game and accept their efforts.

This is truly the most cancerous and toxic community i ever seen on any game and i'm ashamed to be apart of this cesspool.

PS: I own ebon aegis and skull axe and i don't want this proc stacking to stay. It's incredibly unhealthy for AL. It doesn't belong here.
    I agree with this but I have to say that you see this kind of toxicity only on a day when a drastic change is announced. Some become emotional when they see their expectations dont go along with sts plans. Everything will be back to normal in a few weeks. It's always like that at game changing expansion updates... just a bit more this time since every endgame player is affected.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Excectly!

People don't understand that needing to buy and change between 5 diff weapons for their procs is insane and the game should not be played like that

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I agree with this but I have to say that you see this kind of toxicity only on a day when a drastic change is announced. Some become emotional when they see their expectations dont go along with sts plans. Everything will be back to normal in a few weeks. It's always like that at game changing expansion updates... just a bit more this time since every endgame player is affected.
    Erm what emotions are you referring to?
    Its what you worked hard for months farming and merching to get it taken away by nothing by the sts team themselves. Not just me many people feel the same way.
    They said they want to solve the disruption wherein they are the one who caused the disruption in a normal twink pvp setting by releasing pet egg slotting and awake releasing just to make some money.
    All they claim about sorting disruption is truly blasphemy. They are paving way for the new arcane equipment and people to spend money on their game ** by screwing the current gear((which is a sad sad thing to be doing))
    If you guys can't see this after being in the game and forums for this long , too bad.
    They will keep pulling these stunts till end of day claiming something else .