Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-09-16 Content Update (286352)

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    669
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    lets dive.....lets eat popcorn under the sea..or grind to the teeth :3 thank you for the new map n lvl cap :3

  2. #22
    Forum Adept Formature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    452
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Gear stats are not procs. Some procs give you stats (when they activate), but the stats on the basic gear are not affected by the gear slot cooldown rules.
    I have a doubt about the arc 81 weapons that will come, starting from the point that now procs don't stack, the warrior will have, for example, arc axe/sword with debuff proc and aegis with buff proc? just like ebon? because dozer is basically 2 buffs weapons , mage and rogue have always been 1 buff and 1 debuff weapon.

    Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Playing AL more then SL atm.
    Posts
    3,960
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    893
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,049
    Thanked in
    537 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I can understand what you're hoping for with this suggestion, but tbh I'm not the biggest fan of 'veteran' rewards - mostly because of how they've been used in the past to the benefit of black market sellers.

    On the subject at-hand, the "First to Cap" reward is a special thing to award Legends that reach it first. It's a race. We've done this kind of 'first to cap' thing for the last couple of expansions and it's been pretty fun :-)
    Blackmarket for something untradeable (usually bound to the character)...so I don't understand when vanity for vets are actually in auction..... we are a fan of a badge of some sort, it doesn't have to be 81 cap badge lol.....but how about a plat purchases badge, badge for maxing housing slots, a badge for having all basic pets, buying an aura badge, ect... lol

    the majority of badges are only for err...max 10 people lol, which seems counterproductive.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

  4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,315
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,220
    Thanked in
    2,318 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    Blackmarket for something untradeable (usually bound to the character)...so I don't understand when vanity for vets are actually in auction..... we are a fan of a badge of some sort, it doesn't have to be 81 cap badge lol.....but how about a plat purchases badge, badge for maxing housing slots, a badge for having all basic pets, buying an aura badge, ect... lol

    the majority of badges are only for err...max 10 people lol, which seems counterproductive.
    So far the rarity of Badge rewards is what makes them desirable. Making them more common will have a ripple effect that makes all of the previous ones seem less valuable.

    Consider the outrage when we added that golden 'The Cure' title a while ago - for an event that had only ever seen gold applied to very rare achievements.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  6. #25
    Forum Adept andyh0510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    493
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    We need a board to see who reaches Lvl 81 on top 10

  7. #26
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Playing AL more then SL atm.
    Posts
    3,960
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    893
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,049
    Thanked in
    537 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So far the rarity of Badge rewards is what makes them desirable. Making them more common will have a ripple effect that makes all of the previous ones seem less valuable.

    Consider the outrage when we added that golden 'The Cure' title a while ago - for an event that had only ever seen gold applied to very rare achievements.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i remember that....was an awful time
    yes...i redact my comment on the badge.

    Good day gentalmen but plat buying badge, now that's one ill be happy to display
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

  8. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,271
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + The Level 81 Expansion has arrived!
    + See the full guide: here.
    + A message from Karin is waiting for you at your local mailbox.
    + Follow the quest line as it leads to the new underwater Zodias realm!
    + The first ten (10) Legends to reach Level 81 get a special badge.
    + Limited quantities of the Zodias Armored Deep Sea Combat vanity set are on sale in the store September 18th and 19th!
    + The deluxe Poseidon Regalia vanity set is also available in limited quantities on September 18th and 19th!
    + Limited quantities of Arcanite Samson's egg will be in the store on the 18th and 19th as well.
    + Reach Level 81 during the Fast Cap Event period (ends Tuesday, September 21st, 13:30hrs Central US time) for special vanity rewards!
    + Rahabkor, ruler of the Deep, has a chance to drop Mythic and Heroic Thariel's egg.
    + Rahabkor also has a slim chance to drop Heroic Samson's egg.
    + Equipment proc cooldowns are now shared for individual gear slots.
    @Futumsh Glint set crafting bug fixed too with this update?

  9. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    10k xp packages and anything below are no longer available @cinco ? I belive it was 200 plat for the 10k plat

  10. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Is there a problem with the daily (scanning the depths) quest?? I cant scan the ord -_-


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #30
    Forum Adept Aldous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    322
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeenn View Post
    Is there a problem with the daily (scanning the depths) quest?? I cant scan the ord -_-


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The orb looks like a pearl that can be found in mini boss rooms... the last orb is just slightly outside, just scour the whole place and look for a pearl-looking thing. Lol.

  12. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    The orb looks like a pearl that can be found in mini boss rooms... the last orb is just slightly outside, just scour the whole place and look for a pearl-looking thing. Lol.
    Owww. I miss 1 orb . And now i cant scan on other maps


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #32
    Forum Adept Aldous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    322
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeenn View Post
    Owww. I miss 1 orb . And now i cant scan on other maps


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just scour the whole map and look for the orb you have yet to touch. It's somewhere in the map

  14. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    Just scour the whole map and look for the orb you have yet to touch. It's somewhere in the map
    Thank you so much


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #34
    Luminary Poster Fyrce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sanctuary
    Posts
    5,104
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,948
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    766
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

    Default

    Badges are not tradeable, so it'd be interesting to get a Founder's Badge. But then again, anything fun is fun so fun stuff is much cooler. New zone seems fun.

    Star light, star bright...

  16. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + The Level 81 Expansion has arrived!
    + See the full guide: here.

    + Equipment proc cooldowns are now shared for individual gear slots.
    OK! -1
    I'm just wondering who had this idea



    Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

  17. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    166
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nawazxx View Post
    First to 81 should get a title


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This

  18. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    well, why in the hell is Ebonsword working with skull axe, both items are sharing the same equipment slot but there is no global cooldown?


    Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

  19. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    1,221
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    126
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    266
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holyshox View Post
    well, why in the hell is Ebonsword working with skull axe, both items are sharing the same equipment slot but there is no global cooldown?


    Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk
    Because not all weapons got proc cooldown genius.

    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Sidious the Emperor?

  20. #39
    Senior Member lissil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    822
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    112
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

    Default

    I still haven't seen a legendary Samson yet. Does it drop from Rahabkor as well? Or from other bosses too?

  21. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
    I still haven't seen a legendary Samson yet. Does it drop from Rahabkor as well? Or from other bosses too?
    Legendary samson does not drop anywhere, its included in the lv boost pack for 500 platinums.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiubara For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2021-05-05 Content Update (283156)
    By asommers in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2021, 04:09 PM
  2. 2021-04-23 Content Update (282864)
    By asommers in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2021, 01:18 PM
  3. 2021-04-23 Content Update (282863)
    By asommers in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2021, 11:08 AM
  4. 2021-04-21 Content Update (282813)
    By TzatOps in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2021, 04:20 AM
  5. 2021-02-03 Content Update (281179)
    By TzatOps in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2021, 03:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •