Thread: I definitely go out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Default I definitely go out

It has been almost 9 years playing Arcane Legends but after the last update I see that honestly there is no balance as such.
    I am not underestimating the work of the devs, it should be noted that they have made an incredible design, however this latest update does not finish convincing .
    I am very fond of the game.
    but I don't think I'll get used to playing like this.

Thank you all

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Sad truth, I truly hope they can at least balance the procs thing to at least 2 weapons or something. We are literally gonna be 81 and be weaker than 76 stack procs. It’s such a drastic change. I hope they hear us out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Disaster of a game.

I'm out too cya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

no one cares guys 99% of complaining are warriors you know warriors are broken and its time to patch up and there is no problem with that. The expansion is good if u leave bye no one cares cry babies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onawaoka View Post
    Sad truth, I truly hope they can at least balance the procs thing to at least 2 weapons or something. We are literally gonna be 81 and be weaker than 76 stack procs. It’s such a drastic change. I hope they hear us out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah the change really made the game feel much slower and it is rather disorienting. Limiting procs by weapon type instead of universally would make it a bit less painful I think, though I don't see that happening anytime soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

To everyone leaving and being dramatic: You will be replaced by new players, you are not that important. Bye. You won't be missed.

New players will replace all the toxic players and thank god for that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    no one cares guys 99% of complaining are warriors you know warriors are broken and its time to patch up and there is no problem with that. The expansion is good if u leave bye no one cares cry babies.
    Do u understand war is still op? If not then stop making useless comments..this change did lessthan 20% nerf to wars dps.i still kill new exp bosses in 5 scnd with chas+axe+ult ..and evg in the same time..all this change was able to accomplish is remove the entertainment and create 200-500m loss for each and every war who spent gold on gears. Big 🧠.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    Agreed. No body will miss these guys. I'm enjoying every drop of their tears with my stash of popcorn!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by droonn View Post
    Do u understand war is still op? If not then stop making useless comments..this change did lessthan 20% nerf to wars dps.i still kill new exp bosses in 5 scnd with chas+axe+ult ..and evg in the same time..all this change was able to accomplish is remove the entertainment and create 200-500m loss for each and every war who spent gold on gears. Big ��.
    imagine after nerfing they are still way too op based from what you said. Now is there nothing wrong on that? all of us incurred loss and it is certain because old gears are meant to become outdated its a matter of when to sell in anticipation of new gears. Sorry for those who sold their gears late its your fault not sts. It's called balancing folks!

Gj sts for expansion certainly loving it!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bro my warior die becouse dev fix combo proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conat View Post
    It has been almost 9 years playing Arcane Legends but after the last update I see that honestly there is no balance as such.
    I am not underestimating the work of the devs, it should be noted that they have made an incredible design, however this latest update does not finish convincing .
    I am very fond of the game.
    but I don't think I'll get used to playing like this.

Thank you all

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
    I've decided to quit this game, the changes this time really made me very disappointed in playing on the job warrior, look at my cincao warior being trash, my weapons are useless.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by droonn View Post
    Do u understand war is still op? If not then stop making useless comments..this change did lessthan 20% nerf to wars dps.i still kill new exp bosses in 5 scnd with chas+axe+ult ..and evg in the same time..all this change was able to accomplish is remove the entertainment and create 200-500m loss for each and every war who spent gold on gears. Big ��.
    yep there you said it,
    this game revolves around gold and they insta killed a single class equipment and sent war items to oblivion.
    being punished for being a war who also helped other classes get gold and did most of the work in clearing mobs.
    And yea lost a ton of gold and fun taken, ive already quit.

and for famesofanger, i didnt ask too be missed ,and its their game ....noones crying except you who is attacking everyone for no reason.
    reeavluate yourself.
    anyways last comment here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    yep there you said it,
    this game revolves around gold and they insta killed a single class equipment and sent war items to oblivion.
    being punished for being a war who also helped other classes get gold and did most of the work in clearing mobs.
    And yea lost a ton of gold and fun taken, ive already quit.

and for famesofanger, i didnt ask too be missed ,and its their game ....noones crying except you who is attacking everyone for no reason.
    reeavluate yourself.
    anyways last comment here.
    wtf hahahahahah should we credit tank for being too op? oh hail tank thanks for being overpowered, for dominating the temple events, for getting millions of points in evg and in all aspects of pve. Now your nerfed, we humbly remember your legacy. Is that what you entail? we have to thank tank for being iniquitously op in game. All classes should have their time, rogues dominated most lvl cap, mages were someone dominating in lvl 46, then tanks at 76. There should be nothing to cry about move on, most tanks are crying about is the glint aegis worth nothing right now, logic says old weaps should not dominate the current cap hence there could be a way in instilling value on it by an option to make it vanities.

My 50 cents. I just can't help this ppl crying and intimidating to quit. Go on, grow up, and accept we all went the same way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    To everyone leaving and being dramatic: You will be replaced by new players, you are not that important. Bye. You won't be missed.

New players will replace all the toxic players and thank god for that.
    I couldn't agree more (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Did u till remember we were using kelvin stun to kill the first planar tomb boss, taking turn to stun the boss precisely so not getting lava totem there, glorious time. Now all u wanted is just a warrior instant clear and kill. As i see in map now, ppl run timeskeeper and war also has might to tank and clear. Adjust the playing style, u will enjoying it later.
    U still have emotional outrage bcs the change, the time will make u adapt and u decided to enjoy the game later.
    Xd, see you later

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    Did u till remember we were using kelvin stun to kill the first planar tomb boss, taking turn to stun the boss precisely so not getting lava totem there, glorious time. Now all u wanted is just a warrior instant clear and kill. As i see in map now, ppl run timeskeeper and war also has might to tank and clear. Adjust the playing style, u will enjoying it later.
    U still have emotional outrage bcs the change, the time will make u adapt and u decided to enjoy the game later.
    Xd, see you later
    Just don't type blunders..war dps is based on ult..if u don't know how war works kreep quiet.
    Wars dps if still crazy high.
    And among all class war is the highest skill based one..and most challenging to get good at.