Thread: Improvement Ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Wink Improvement Ideas

First at all, I have to say I really love the new expansion! Good work devs!
    Especiallly the cutscenes, the design of the maps and the bosses are wonderful.
    During the last days I got some ideas I wanted to share.

1. Chests
    In literally every map we find tons of chests at every edge. And with the expansion you can see them on the minimap too. But no one opens them. Only some gold and trash for opening. But what if there is a little chance to drop something good from the chests? Or crafting ingredients, items for quests? Even a little loot chance could motivate many players to open more chests, or even hunt them? What about rare big crates that you can find? Eventually needing a key? Because right now chests are pretty useless.

2.Rare Mobs
    I don't talk about the side bosses inside the new maps. I mean rare like the Twisted Ten. Giving them something rare or unique to loot would make the hunt more funny. New rare mobs would be also really exciting. Because what is more exciting than finding a mob inside the zone, you've never seen before and probably brings some good loot?

3. Heroes of Arlor
    Many games like World of Warcraft survive really long, not because of the nice game, no it's also because you get emotional bound to the story, to the heroes, you get bound to the story and are part of it. There is much potential inside Arlor for that. Gustav? Died. Maybe not forever... who knows?

What do you guys think?
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 Especially for the new expansion, the bosses are dropping many useless chests