Thread: Balance ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Default Balance ?

Ok, so I'm a mage and I can insta kill all mini boss in new maps, also main boss usually takes up to 50 seconds to kill.
    I tried to run it the same (or similar) way with my warrior and if I'm lucky weapon proc wise and everything else map takes around 15 minutes.

As mage I'm not even using shield on new maps and honestly party doesn't even require tank to be part of it.
    There's also this issue with shield that shows up on Mecharydon's map where for example I press fireball where it hits the boss and and the mob but because mob stepped into the pool shield randomly it reflects it out of sudden and I die.

So therefore my question is what is warrior supposed to be doing now? As regarding class support wise because taking into consideration how decently mage and rogue can handle the maps I don't see the reason in inviting tanks to party.

You say it's sort of "oldschool comeback", fixing the balance that was intended (2 years later the fix is happening) and it's supposed to be best expansion to happen so far.
    But I don't really feel it that way. Just my thoughts.
    Last edited by Nexior; 09-17-2021 at 04:17 PM.
    ign: NEXPL

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Free bump for this! #freewars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

#Warrior_Life_Matter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    Ok, so I'm a mage and I can insta kill all mini boss in new maps, also main boss usually takes up to 50 seconds to kill.
    I tried to run it the same (or similar) way with my warrior and if I'm lucky weapon proc wise and everything else map takes around 15 minutes.

As mage I'm not even using shield on new maps and honestly party doesn't even require tank to be part of it.
    There's also this issue with shield that shows up on Mecharydon's map where for example I press fireball where it hits the boss and and the mob but because mob stepped into the pool shield randomly it reflects it out of sudden and I die.

So therefore my question is what is warrior supposed to be doing now? As regarding class support wise because taking into consideration how decently mage and rogue can handle the maps I don't see the reason in inviting tanks to party.

You say it's sort of "oldschool comeback", fixing the balance that was intended (2 years later the fix is happening) and it's supposed to be best expansion to happen so far.
    Make a video pls Pro like how you survive without shield. Got so mad at random seriously they don't know wtf they doing they die so many times especially the special shark boss.

Agree with you war not really needed if mage & rogue knows what they are doing + the mobs mechanism (but only as of now cz we still don't know how it is like for the other 2 special bosses)

As for your concern with the special shark boss, Using dot skills is itself risky - as you mentioned mob can move into pool while your dot is active haha. Anyway not sure if you already know this but here it is: The blue shark pool can spawn anytime when you attack the shark boss, so the strategy I had was to wait until the pool is out, that way i know exactly where to avoid. When the pool disappears, war can use shield to protect the party from boss yellow reflective shield and still continue to attack for 3 seconds. Although the safest choice is to wait for the pool to spawn again before the next attack.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Didn’t you mention that you were a warrior and quitting? Weird.

Warriors are now supposed to RP in all major towns in order to earn their gold. Extra bounty for funny jokes and nudity.

Does that help?
    Move on. Play the game…or don’t. Nobody is forcing you to stay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

If they can’t fix this, then time for other classes to repay the favour to warriors for all the carry’s in evg.

#WLM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

One of my guild mate asked me to help him on fly quest , i told him with full of confidence i will join you ! and i wish i did not ,,because after i joined him i could not kill fly ( the team was him me and other warrior

( , i was too embarrassed, but thanks god he knows the situation , he said : i know warrior is nerfed !! I was about to cry

Btw I was mage few months ago and my big mistake I had made that i swapped my mage gears with warrior gears ( maybe now its the time warrior on evg go behind the wall and let rouge and mage clear the moobs )

For me for now i will keep leveling up
    Last edited by Teoekeri; 09-17-2021 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Lol I like this thread. I can still kill fly and hydra but the bit about not needing a tank is clasic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB View Post
    Didn’t you mention that you were a warrior and quitting? Weird.

Warriors are now supposed to RP in all major towns in order to earn their gold. Extra bounty for funny jokes and nudity.

Does that help?
    Move on. Play the game…or don’t. Nobody is forcing you to stay.
    I never been a warrior mainly lol i playing all class to not get bored . Ppl leaving thats the issue. Stop looking selfish. Go back to your mastery plan buying 70lvl pack and do stories saing everyone that was months of grinding lul

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I never been a warrior mainly lol i playing all class to not get bored . Ppl leaving thats the issue. Stop looking selfish. Go back to your mastery plan buying 70lvl pack and do stories saing everyone that was months of grinding lul

If only this was legible….

Are you even aware of how your argument is flawed? Like…at all? Selfish? You are and then you are not a warrior?…master plan?

Not worth the time. I hope you find some happiness friend, wether inside or outside the game. Best of luck.

Edit: go grind out 900k xp and let me know how long it takes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Are you even aware of how your argument is flawed? Like…at all? Selfish? You are and then you are not a warrior?…master plan?

Not worth the time. I hope you find some happiness friend, wether inside or outside the game. Best of luck.

Lol bro why are you getting salty about what class someone is playing? He just shared his thoughts about the map which had flaws and not needing a war. He plays all 3 classes.
    I've seen mages soloing those maps without having to die. Warrior is not needed for end game players. War is only needed for newbies those who don't have max gears and those who do slow dps.
    And he is very well skilled to handle maps like these at ease.
    I support his legibility for this..and I'm a war main as well.
    You're not being selfish.. you're being pointless.
    End game warriors can also solo even these maps with ease if know how to play it right.
    So this balance was made for overall players (newbies) gearwise. Endgame players won't have any difficulty playing it.
    That's the reason why 81 cap was accomplished in like less than 2 hrs from what I heard. So calling that a "balance" is still doubtful. They should have made the game more newbie friendly rather than patching up end game stuff which requires skills to actually accomplish such points.
    For eg, Any skilled player can get on evg solo lb even on clean gears (not necessarily top 5).
    If sts really want this game to have been fixed it should have been about nerfing weapon procs rather than completely the proc stacks which actually kept the game alive till now.
    I'm not crying about this issue as I can also solo any map myself, this is for overall players and balance for the game and it's survivability. It's only being made pay to play at this point and not much free to play friendly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Man i got 14characters lvl 76 and everyone knows i playing daily on mage lul just u trying make show around. What class u playing ?

After this update mostly i lost friends .

I can tell u i lvl up 1-75 i one day on hc and im not shouting to everyone about it . Stop being genius.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teoekeri View Post
    One of my guild mate asked me to help him on fly quest , i told him with full of confidence i will join you ! and i wish i did not ,,because after i joined him i could not kill fly ( the team was him me and other warrior

( , i was too embarrassed, but thanks god he knows the situation , he said : i know warrior is nerfed !! I was about to cry

Btw I was mage few months ago and my big mistake I had made that i swapped my mage gears with warrior gears ( maybe now its the time warrior on evg go behind the wall and let rouge and mage clear the moobs )

For me for now i will keep leveling up
    My brother war helped guildmates with only doz axe to help them do hydra infest daily before, no arcane armor even.. Just mire

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ndyfixer View Post
    My brother war helped guildmates with only doz axe to help them do hydra infest daily before, no arcane armor even.. Just mire

My brother , to help low level you will need damage ,,, or fly boss wont be end for very long time, I was helping new player ( low level) i do not have mire i have arcane gears , you can try do it with another warrior 76 and take one of low level players see how long it will take . If you mean warrior is tank and tank should have low damage i will tell you mage also should be support doing buff and healling with out high damage also rouge should be just do damage but some rouge now more tanky than warrior it self also rouge damage is very high but warrior armor is not ,, balance is needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teoekeri View Post
    My brother , to help low level you will need damage ,,, or fly boss wont be end for very long time, I was helping new player ( low level) i do not have mire i have arcane gears , you can try do it with another warrior 76 and take one of low level players see how long it will take . If you mean warrior is tank and tank should have low damage i will tell you mage also should be support doing buff and healling with out high damage also rouge should be just do damage but some rouge now more tanky than warrior it self also rouge damage is very high but warrior armor is not ,, balance is needed
    I know very well, because its from experience.. Just doz axe and low lvl because no one helping at the time, cant remeber the pet ..It takes time but still do the job brother..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Use timur when hydra is vulnerable. Encryptions made a video.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

And u used 300m gear i guess?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Tbh, it's weird to see you writing post like that Nex, but well, it's bad that this "balance" means "boredom" at the moment.
    IGN: Tyczekk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yeah it’s very weird how this is. Like literally many people invested so much gold and all for this. If Wars are too “op” then that’s why there’s a new cap level with new gears so that they can make changes within the gears to make other classes better instead of literally nerfing tanks so hard and literally making them useless. A mage with a shield on can survive longer than a war and they have shields on like 80% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk