Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How is it "balanced" now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default How is it "balanced" now?

Well i have to say, the proc nerf was implemented to make the game more balanced and assign the classes their real purpose. However as far as this goes, i don't see any use for wars in any of the new maps. Mages role is negligible. Rogs going in and nuking bosses and remapping is all i see. The only reason wars and mages are invited in pts are due to friendships.

So to conclude, the whole purpose of the proc nerf is now invalid. Rog meta is back again. Well wait a few weeks and see massive class switching and the game filled with rogs.

Ps: in order to make it smoother, remove all the other class weapons from locks and fill it with rog weapons, so that switching is mor convenient(sarcasm)

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to worshipped For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

@Cinco sorry for mentioning but s/he got a point...

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I am just going to sit back and laugh when these rogs who support the nerfing of wars come back to these forums crying because lv 81 arcanes will cost too much for them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I am just going to sit back and laugh when these rogs who support the nerfing of wars come back to these forums crying because lv 81 arcanes will cost too much for them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Completely agree lol ahahaha, 90% of people who switch to rogue class would realise they can't afford rogue gears and when they come back to mage and war, sorry price has risen too.

There's likely a limit to how many rogues there can be before prices go up to a point where the cost of entry of being a rogue is simply isn't worth for the average players.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Tbh i never really had a problem with war pocs, just the ulti.

In this scenario you are completely right, warriors are useless, when sts mentioned that there Will be 3 portal maps i was hoping for atleast 1 that isnt just a boss fight.

Hopefully 81 stuff Will fix things.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Just wait for the new gears before jump into conclusions.. kinda funny that warriors dominated for almost 3 years and now complain that another class has the upper hand. Expansion just started and I'm sure the devs will come up with balanced gears and maybe even more...
    Have patience..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Just wait for the new gears before jump into conclusions.. kinda funny that warriors dominated for almost 3 years and now complain that another class has the upper hand. Expansion just started and I'm sure the devs will come up with balanced gears and maybe even more...
    Have patience..
    The only time it ever even close to being balanced was 56 cap. All the other caps 1 class rules over the other 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Have patience..
    Bro the op meant if dev intended to restore "balanced" through the proc update, as of now they have failed. At least this is what I understood from reading the OP thread.

Sure thing we may give the benefit of doubt to dev and see if they seriously care about restoring balance to all classes in AL when they introduce new 81 arcanes and likely relevant for elite 81 maps as the current map is easy without 81 gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Bro the op meant if dev intended to restore "balanced" through the proc update, as of now they have failed. At least this is what I understood from reading the OP thread.

Sure thing we may give the benefit of doubt to dev and see if they seriously care about restoring balance to all classes in AL when they introduce new 81 arcanes and likely relevant for elite 81 maps as the current map is easy without 81 gear.
    We run a new expansion on old weapons/gears.. the removing of the proc stack was a first huge step. The steps that will come will balance the game.. therefor we need to have some patience. The op jumps to fast in conclusions, but I havent heard him about balance the last 2/3 years.
    Last edited by swoutttt; 09-18-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

We run a new expansion on old weapons/gears.. the removing of the proc stack was a first huge step. The steps that will come will balance the game.. therefor we need to have some patience. The op jumps to fast in conclusions, but I havent heard him about balance the last 2/3 years.
    How long have you’ve been playing? Are you new to AL? The game has been rogue legends since 2012-2018 or cap 16-66 lol. Warrior has been good for levels 71-76. Where was the balance then? Or even worse mage hasn’t even been OP since the release of the game, even Cinco said they’re going to get major rework lmao. Stfu and go play candy crush,

I’m just waiting on the new arcane/mythic gear, that will decide where the games headed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    How long have you’ve been playing? Are you new to AL? The game has been rogue legends since 2012-2018 or cap 16-66 lol. Warrior has been good for levels 71-76. Where was the balance then? Or even worse mage hasn’t even been OP since the release of the game, even Cinco said they’re going to get major rework lmao. Stfu and go play candy crush,

I’m just waiting on the new arcane/mythic gear, that will decide where the games headed.
    i support the mage part

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I fully agree.. mages never been op. Dragon staff, immo staff, balanced staff never happend. Your trying to share knowledge but that 1 brain cell is lacking.. funny you end your story with the same message I wanna share. Be sure you have your info right before decide to make a fool out of yourself.
    Last edited by swoutttt; 09-18-2021 at 06:44 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

I fully agree.. mages never been op. Dragon staff, immo staff, balanced staff never happend. Your trying to share knowledge but that 1 brain cell is lacking.. funny you end your story with the same message I wanna share. Be sure you have your info right before decide to make a fool out of yourself.
    Why do you think Cinco is going to rework mage? You’re an imbecile, like talking to rock over here. Lmao dragon staff was and is garbage, same with immo staff and the balanced staff XD, what are you talking about?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Why do you think Cinco is going to rework mage? You’re an imbecile, like talking to rock over here. Lmao dragon staff was and is garbage, same with immo staff and the balanced staff XD, what are you talking about?
    I rest my case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

He said he was going to rework mage in either expansion thread or proc cooldown thread, can't remember which.

Also no need to insult others.
    Last edited by Msrobinsonal; 09-18-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I havent jumped to any conclusions friend, what you are basically saying is to wait 4-5 months for new arcane weapons to be released and buy "clean" arcane for 100m+ or wait another 4-5 for the price to become affordable and still not be as good as the class which is dominating now?

As for talking about class balance, i have expressed my opinion on glint aegis thread saying a lvl 46 mythich weapon should be already nerfed. And also something should be done abt rogs arent getting evg teams.

But his is a whole other scenario. It is "SUPREME DOMINATION" Of one class. In the evg scenario, rogs could find good pts and the clear time would only differ a few seconds. As of now ,that isnt the case.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    I havent jumped to any conclusions friend, what you are basically saying is to wait 4-5 months for new arcane weapons to be released and buy "clean" arcane for 100m+ or wait another 4-5 for the price to become affordable and still not be as good as the class which is dominating now?

As for talking about class balance, i have expressed my opinion on glint aegis thread saying a lvl 46 mythich weapon should be already nerfed. And also something should be done abt rogs arent getting evg teams.

But his is a whole other scenario. It is "SUPREME DOMINATION" Of one class. In the evg scenario, rogs could find good pts and the clear time would only differ a few seconds. As of now ,that isnt the case.

Sorry but the last part is a huge lie. No, rogues couldn't find good pt at all. If all was good, a friend war would do some runs or in random you may find a decent war, otherwise the difference in terms of farmed gold was ridiculous. A war or mage could farm 15/20m per evg open, a rogue if very lucky maybe 4. Today i farmed the new maps and i Always, always had war and mage with me, especially in rahakbor map war is needed, more or less we all farmed same gold. I'm sorry yall butt hurted to not feel the emperor of the world anymore but can't have all, armor dmg etc etc and then playing the victims all time. Expansion is out from few days, we endured the previous situation for months, i am sorry you guys can't solo anymore and need others to do the map but that's exactly how rogues and mage feel so enjoy the "human condition" too

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Stop being a bunch of cry babies and wait for level 81 arcanes. Geez what a bunch of wusses these warriors smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

" the lv 81 expansion will be balanced and will need the 3 classes to pass the maps " for now I only see 4 rogues in rahabkor killing him in 1min...
    Anyway we have to wait for the 81 weapons to see how it goes...

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Formature For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

tbh it's very concerning for mage, because I don't see where mage place without proper proc.
    It's obvious how can they make rogue useful(in need of dps) and warrior (when stuff hits like a truck),
    but mage kinda falls in between, mediocre damage and tankiness. Which means if one wana kill
    stuff fast go ask rogue and if they too squishy go get tank, which was exactly how it was before

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer