Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How is it "balanced" now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Is it hate rogue season again? My it does come round quick.
    It doesn't seem that long ago when the mages held a "Blue Lives Matter" campaign and rogues were vilified then.
    I run with any class because that's what we should do, not start arguing or leaving maps when it suits.
    Rogues were left out of evg and to be honest, I was glad because it was boring hiding behind a wall watching a warrior twirling around for hours.
    The expansion is good, we have brilliant maps again so let's all be friends and enjoy the experience together.
    P.S. Anyone else die a lot in the new maps? I've used a load of ankhs.
    Have a nice day.
    You know nothing about game u playing . Have a nice day.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    Last edited by Nexior; 09-20-2021 at 08:32 AM.
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Thats not true.

Rogues weren't left out.
    Dps was needed rog/mag apart from 1 warrior.

All time 1 war was prepared and the next war enters is made to leave so it's 1 war and 3 dps.
    75% dps and guess what rogues are dps.

So what you are implying if rogues were left out was that weak rogues were left out.
    That applies to all classes and is general and not to rogues alone.

Or if you imply to 3x mages + 1 warrior is op. Yes it could be and was that was proved by high geared mages and war in a party.
    Not everyone has the luxury to go full bd and arc full gear with proc item swap.

Rogues were there in evg and were farming as much as any class did and were doing significant damage to spiders and boss.

But try to play evg now without a class that cannot clear waves with ease.
    Just because someone leaves a map dosent mean they think that one class if three is totally worthless. There's many factors to that.
    Yes, you are correct. That's better isn't it? No arguments, I will totally agree with your post on here.
    Good day. ☺️

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Thats not true.

Rogues weren't left out.

All time 1 war was prepared and the next war enters is made to leave so it's 1 war and 3 dps.

So what you are implying if rogues were left out was that weak rogues were left out.

Or if you imply to 3x mages + 1 warrior is op. Yes it could be and was that was proved by high geared mages and war in a party.
    Not everyone has the luxury to go full bd and arc full gear with proc item swap.

Rogues were there in evg and were farming as much as any class did and were doing significant damage to spiders and boss.

Just because someone leaves a map dosent mean they think that one class if three is totally worthless. There's many factors to that.
    Im sorry, but you dont know what you are talking about, i was struggling so much to find parties as a rogue that i had to switch to mage, on mage i had wayyyy worse gear but i was getting invited instantly.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kolpertis_333 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I farm with skratch staff and ebon armor and I’m doing alright on mage. The only thing I could comment on is how squishy mages are in the new update, I guess the new weapons should fix the balance making each class Op again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Thats not true.

Rogues weren't left out.

Im a rogue and most of the time back when i only had dug bow and sunken i was asked to leave to make room for a mage. Rogues weren't needed in evg, war/mage combo was enough, heck even just a solo war can get 30+ waves in evg with proc stacking, how was that balanced

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoorCharlatan View Post
    Im a rogue and most of the time back when i only had dug bow and sunken i was asked to leave to make room for a mage. Rogues weren't needed in evg, war/mage combo was enough, heck even just a solo war can get 30+ waves in evg with proc stacking, how was that balanced

Rogs were able to solo up to wave 40 in evg, did you ever see the lb?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Take note that rogues were prominent for the first 8 months or so after Vardan's release. I'm referring to three rog parties.

They added EVG in March 2020, which paved the way for mages to get invites.

However, it wasn't until the third and fourth quarters of 2020 that arcane gears became more viable and several geared mages appeared.

What they've done with the expansion, however, has killed the gameplay for everyone. Most of our skills, ultimates, and classes have been rendered obsolete; after all, what can you do with only one boss in all cyclical maps? a rogues' breeding ground

This is why they removed the gold drop from Orrick and Hydra one month after it was released.

But enough of that. Instead of wanting other classes to suffer simply because they've dOmInAtEd for sometime, which in itself is greedy and more of a personal agenda, how about consider the current situation in the expansion, and how all cyclical maps lack a complete structure - just single boss fights with phases to pass the time.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post

True but compare their efforts in running from enemies to avoid getting ripped appart and the 100s of mils spent to get ed awakes on their gear to wars that can just buy str awake axe, chasmal and axe to be able to solo wave 30+. And believe me i just tried with dug daggs and sunken couldn't get past wave 5

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Kinda useless complaining when STS already made up their mind and won't take any suggestions unless they profit from it.
    They even closed the thread where you can voice out your criticism, questions, comments, and concerns for the proc changes they implemented. Probably because they can't the negative feedbacks from their genuine supporters who got cheated spending their money into the game.

People are saying, "Just wait for the level 81 items" but you gotta keep in mind those items are locked behind a pay wall. It costs tons of plats to open chest locks with a very slim chance of getting the item you want.
    And it costs a fortune amount of awake gems to fully unlock the slots and another disgusting huge amount to get good awakes. By the time those level 81 items arrive in the market, it will cost a fortune 100+ mil clean because the whales who spend thousands of cash into the game quit already and won't be opening a lot of locks.

The proc nerf is basically a business design by STS for you to be forced to play the new maps and spend money on the upcoming level 81 equipments that will have better stats. I also found it comical that they defined the game's proc design as a bug after two years of it being implemented. They never mentioned it as a bug for two years until the expansion came. Also, think about it, they could have just nerfed the warrior's ult instead of changing the proc mechanics of the game for all classes. It was the warrior's ult that made them solo bosses/waves.
    Last edited by Trolzerkeinstein; 09-20-2021 at 01:22 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post

Those rogues are whales who spent tons of money to get OP gear. An average f2p rogue cannot solo 40 waves in EVG.
    Last edited by Trolzerkeinstein; 09-20-2021 at 01:30 PM.