Thread: THE REAL REASON FOR THE PROC NERF!!!(try to read before deleted)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    Ok, so i want to firstly mention that, i do not care if i get banned on forum, just dont perma ban. Secondly i want to make the community aware of how sts doesnt care about the opinion of the community and only care about profits(before the post is deleted duhh). And lastly how their plan is going to backfire. So ill try to make it short.

So if it isn't obvious to some of you yet, the new proc nerf adjustment isn't just an "exploit" as sts claims, if it were it should have been removed long ago instead of out of the blue. The reason for it is purely commercial ill briefly explain

The hidden agenda:

So, sts' main profit is from people opening locked crates. And by not nerfing the current proc system, people would just go evg and not even play new maps and wouldn't care opening the new locks for new arcanes as they are already doing well. So in order for people to open more locks, this was implemented. Not to bring "balance" as they claim.

How its going to backfire:

Well not going to say much, people are gonna lose interest in game as diversity is dead and would backfire in the long run

What is probably going to happen in the future :

So as people are alreary "triggered" by the proc nerf update, what sts is going to do is by the time new arcane weaps are introduced(2weapons), sts are going to "listen to the opinion of the people" and make the proc limit to 2 weapon probably. But it should be clear why that is also implemented not exactly "in favour of the community " eh?. And going to gradually nerf the gold drop of evg so as to focus on the new maps.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    What's the point of buying a new arcane weapon if you're going to solo everything in seconds with the items you already have?
    What's the point of playing a game if everything is done without any effort like it was happening in the last 2 years?

If proc stacks were working in this expansion too, what sort of proc should the new arcane weapons have for them to be useful? Maybe 100% immunity from the shark and green pools? Or 10X damage, so you could stack it with the 5x and make it 50x?

Why is it so hard to use any logic for the majority of players in this game?
    Retired

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post: