Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62

Thread: My first post on farum

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default My first post on farum

    Sry my English weak n first post too
    Sry my request to sys
    After seeing wars situation now a days ....I wanna say we n sys both want Al more fun n better but sadly true is Al more bad now..in modern year 2021 sys pushed war bk to 2015 really sad

    War can't kill boss solo otherwise rog can do both 76 weap proc if they do bow proc first then dagg proc like rogs mage can also do both proc if mage do gun proc then switch to staff proc but war can't proc 76 weap proc together

    I have one good idea ...sys plz focus on this we wars really don't want ebon aegis glint aegis stack proc but if we just get 76 weap proc together just like only axe n dozer aegis then war will fair too ...with dozer aegis n axe proc we wars will also able to kill boss solo n can map solo n can help ppls

    So plz allow same lvl weap stack can proc together ...it really good idea nothing will damage game bc rog n mage already using 76 both weap stack

    Just allow same lvl weap can stack for all like dozer aegis n axe can use too

    If war can use dozer aegis with axe proc then war will fair again

    Plz focus on my point or sys upload a video n show us how war can kil new maps l hard boss solo

    Come guys it's time to raise hand...bc otherwise we wars useless so plz add same weap can stack together just think about this

    Ik if cause of public demand sys can return Arcanite field event then sys can add same lvl weap proc can stack together too

    Come n support

    As I said my first if any mistake sry from me
    Your one nab ppl of Al Ign:raihei



    Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Usaram For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    366
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    +1
    We need this ^^

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    103
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    cry .

  5. #4
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    🇨🇷Costa Rica🇨🇷
    Posts
    423
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    278
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    46
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    +1

    Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Member The100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    India
    Posts
    126
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    +1 sts please allow same lvl weapons proc atleast

    Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usaram View Post
    Sry my English weak n first post too
    Sry my request to sys
    After seeing wars situation now a days ....I wanna say we n sys both want Al more fun n better but sadly true is Al more bad now..in modern year 2021 sys pushed war bk to 2015 really sad

    War can't kill boss solo otherwise rog can do both 76 weap proc if they do bow proc first then dagg proc like rogs mage can also do both proc if mage do gun proc then switch to staff proc but war can't proc 76 weap proc together

    I have one good idea ...sys plz focus on this we wars really don't want ebon aegis glint aegis stack proc but if we just get 76 weap proc together just like only axe n dozer aegis then war will fair too ...with dozer aegis n axe proc we wars will also able to kill boss solo n can map solo n can help ppls

    So plz allow same lvl weap stack can proc together ...it really good idea nothing will damage game bc rog n mage already using 76 both weap stack

    Just allow same lvl weap can stack for all like dozer aegis n axe can use too

    If war can use dozer aegis with axe proc then war will fair again

    Plz focus on my point or sys upload a video n show us how war can kil new maps l hard boss solo

    Come guys it's time to raise hand...bc otherwise we wars useless so plz add same weap can stack together just think about this

    Ik if cause of public demand sys can return Arcanite field event then sys can add same lvl weap proc can stack together too

    Come n support

    As I said my first if any mistake sry from me
    Your one nab ppl of Al Ign:raihei



    Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk
    Lmao before rogue trash no one want rogue war lose king and all player right now cry

    SM-A715F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

  8. #7
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    360
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    +1 Let war stack both arcane lvl 76 weapons

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yusufculha View Post
    Lmao before rogue trash no one want rogue war lose king and all player right now cry

    SM-A715F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    I really don't want these type comments on my post....I just asked for ppls support or what ppls n sys think about my opinion same lvl weap stack together ..if u guys wanna support said +1 n if not write -1 and same lvl proc stack not just for war it will for all chars so not much deal

    Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usaram View Post
    I really don't want these type comments on my post....I just asked for ppls support or what ppls n sys think about my opinion same lvl weap stack together ..if u guys wanna support said +1 n if not write -1 and same lvl proc stack not just for war it will for all chars so not much deal

    Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk
    Alright have fun

    SM-A715F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

  11. #10
    New Member Topfile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    +1. STs just try let some small fun for wars.

  12. #11
    Member Xuds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    138
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    This is a good idea, the same level stackable procs should be something the devs should consider (if they havent already)

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    This is a good idea, the same level stackable procs should be something the devs should consider (if they havent already)

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk


    Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk

  14. #13
    Forum Adept Formature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    452
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usaram View Post
    Sry my English weak n first post too
    Sry my request to sys
    After seeing wars situation now a days ....I wanna say we n sys both want Al more fun n better but sadly true is Al more bad now..in modern year 2021 sys pushed war bk to 2015 really sad

    War can't kill boss solo otherwise rog can do both 76 weap proc if they do bow proc first then dagg proc like rogs mage can also do both proc if mage do gun proc then switch to staff proc but war can't proc 76 weap proc together

    I have one good idea ...sys plz focus on this we wars really don't want ebon aegis glint aegis stack proc but if we just get 76 weap proc together just like only axe n dozer aegis then war will fair too ...with dozer aegis n axe proc we wars will also able to kill boss solo n can map solo n can help ppls

    So plz allow same lvl weap stack can proc together ...it really good idea nothing will damage game bc rog n mage already using 76 both weap stack

    Just allow same lvl weap can stack for all like dozer aegis n axe can use too

    If war can use dozer aegis with axe proc then war will fair again

    Plz focus on my point or sys upload a video n show us how war can kil new maps l hard boss solo

    Come guys it's time to raise hand...bc otherwise we wars useless so plz add same weap can stack together just think about this

    Ik if cause of public demand sys can return Arcanite field event then sys can add same lvl weap proc can stack together too

    Come n support

    As I said my first if any mistake sry from me
    Your one nab ppl of Al Ign:raihei



    Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk
    +1 the idea is great since they created the problem by putting 2 proc buff weapons instead of 1 proc buff and 1 debuff but we know that unfortunately they don't care and won't change it...

    Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    82
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    +1
    This sounds good enough.
    And if someone is concerned about the “balance”, may be 2nd proc is like 50-70% effective compared to what we had before.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Justbadwolf For This Useful Post:


  17. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Formature View Post
    +1 the idea is great since they created the problem by putting 2 proc buff weapons instead of 1 proc buff and 1 debuff but we know that unfortunately they don't care and won't change it...

    Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk
    Cause of ppls demand if sys can give bk Arcanite field event...then hope so sys should give same lvl weap can stack too ty for support

    Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk

  18. #16
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    256
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    If not only wep for proc, at least make it 2wep proc stack limit, hopefully ppl will adapt to it asap with 2wep procs, will be stable and fair enough.

  19. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aayushh007 View Post
    If not only wep for proc, at least make it 2wep proc stack limit, hopefully ppl will adapt to it asap with 2wep procs, will be stable and fair enough.
    It's hard sys give 2 weap ( our choice ) proc stack together...just give same lvl weap stack will enough for all classes n not much demand too

    Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk

  20. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    This is a good idea I think they should check into it .

  21. #19
    Forum Adept Formature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    452
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usaram View Post
    Cause of ppls demand if sys can give bk Arcanite field event...then hope so sys should give same lvl weap can stack too ty for support

    Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk
    I think it's quite difficult, if they really wanted to hear the players' opinions they could have asked for suggestions of what to do and not just decide on their own that they would remove the proc stack.
    They did the same thing when they added "gamble" awaken gem and lost 80 % of players from before the awaken gem was added.

    Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

  22. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Formature View Post
    I think it's quite difficult, if they really wanted to hear the players' opinions they could have asked for suggestions of what to do and not just decide on their own that they would remove the proc stack.
    They did the same thing when they added "gamble" awaken gem and lost 80 % of players from before the awaken gem was added.

    Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk
    Just asking same lvl weap proc stack hope sys will do this Atleast.. otherwise all wars selling their gears n no one rdy to buy too sys should c this n take step now

    Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2018, 06:57 PM
  2. Post Deletion/Post Blocking by owner of thread.
    By Artemis in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 05:04 PM
  3. post glitches you find (if there's already a post about this sorry :()
    By Towelie in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 04:18 AM
  4. Venom Guild Post (LONG POST)
    By Xanthia in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 04:17 AM
  5. Post item stats post update!
    By Aerospacegod in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 03:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •