Thread: Warriors, DM, and EVG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    The only reason I'm replying to this thread is because of how annoying I find every one of your comments on these forums. You constantly bash and argue with everyone and will not listen to any sort of reason it almost seems as though you haven't actually logged into arcane legends and played in years. You need to get off of these forums and stop being a keyboard warrior for once or maybe you should "broaden your mind" as you said in another post about why you like quaset since he has a very "open mind". You are very hypocritical and honestly, you and a few others are the reasons for "forum toxicity" due to your constant disagreements and nonsense posts. Please just stop bashing people for expressing their opinion and if you do have something to say make it helpful or at the very least Relevant, I know I can't keep you from posting on the forums but hopefully you will read at least some of this and come to the conclusion to Broaden your mind.
    Only person here being a keyboard warrior is you it's okay to have a difference in opinion. There's nothing toxic about disagreeing with others and I find it hilarious and ironic that you're asking him tobroaden his mind
    Last edited by Xerofith; 09-20-2021 at 10:40 PM. Reason: forgot to unecessarily bolden random words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xerofith View Post
    Only person here being a keyboard warrior is you it's okay to have a difference in opinion. There's nothing toxic about disagreeing with others and I find it hilarious and ironic that you're asking him tobroaden his mind
    Thanks for showing people who the "few others" refer to when I discussed toxic players on the forums. Cheers to you mate!
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.