Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warriors, DM, and EVG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Expressing the feelings is ok but do you think that encouraging others to quit the game is good? No its not. You always want to stop posting thread that attacking what you like.
    He says all this to show that there's a hit very hard on warriors and this has to be rectified.
    This is a decision made solely by sts..(not nerfing but removing the whole system).
    And the funny thing is only warriors are affected.

If you are another class , you have absolutely no problem and you don't know what you're spouting here trying to disregard people asking sts to do something about the pathetic situation of the warrior and people who spent time money and effort into that class ( I mean main, not creating a fun 76 war account)

So all these posts are asking sts to compensate or change or bring about a new system (like proc stacking even) to even out losses of one of the 3 classes... Since if there is a loss, it's supposes to be in general not to one class.. And so very hard

This is new in AL. Classism I say!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Do you think all of your reply is not toxic? Wow hope all of people just like you if yes. Lol, you want all of reply is in accordance with your opinion and if not you will say stupid tt.
    Where have I said stupid tt? According to your logic, everything you are currently saying is stupid tt. I see that it is pointless to continue any sort of reasonable conversation with you. Have a good day mate hope your conversation skills are better in real life.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

forget the proc stacking, and dependency of wars reduced to null. There has been a lot of valid criticism falling on deaf ears so I'll just assume they're practicing ignorant skills

lets talk about the long-awaited "war exclusive vanity", where is it?
    It's way beyond overdue.

Goodness gracious ya'll gave us warriors one more reason to leave the game
    All I need to do now is sit back and play another game and wait for your 81 arc gears to come out (assuming that balances your fallouts)
    cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    Where have I said stupid tt? According to your logic, everything you are currently saying is stupid tt. I see that it is pointless to continue any sort of reasonable conversation with you. Have a good day mate hope your conversation skills are better in real life.
    Yeah thats right i must say that to you because you didnt read all of your reply just as i read, just like you said glint aegis is useless then after you said glint aegis is not useless lol. i must follow what encrypt said just ignore all the tt haters like you. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    forget the proc stacking, and dependency of wars reduced to null. There has been a lot of valid criticism falling on deaf ears so I'll just assume they're practicing ignorant skills

lets talk about the long-awaited "war exclusive vanity", where is it?
    It's way beyond overdue.

Goodness gracious ya'll gave us warriors one more reason to leave the game
    All I need to do now is sit back and play another game and wait for your 81 arc gears to come out (assuming that balances your fallouts)
    cheers
    I don't think it's falling on deaf ears, there had been a closed post on revamping dozer aegis process rate like that of the axe counterpart.

So they know that warriors have taken a hard hit and might do something.. All we are trying to do is to preserve a good but unintended feature. Proc.stacking.
    It's a money maker for them too if they invest on gear for all classes to be able to pull out combos.

And there's no point of a class only vanity when that class is just a joke.. Or if they change name to vanity legends. I'd buy it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think best solution would be increase the gold drop rate for evg that way warrior could still farm and earn some gold as of now the gold drop being nerf so badly that warrior don’t even bother to farm I’m afraid by the time sts implement the so call balance there won’t be much good warrior be left in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    I don't think it's falling on deaf ears, there had been a closed post on revamping dozer aegis process rate like that of the axe counterpart.

So they know that warriors have taken a hard hit and might do something.. All we are trying to do is to preserve a good but unintended feature. Proc.stacking.
    It's a money maker for them too if they invest on gear for all classes to be able to pull out combos.

And there's no point of a class only vanity when that class is just a joke.. Or if they change name to vanity legends. I'd buy it.
    Most people are not getting the point here... no matter the state of warrior, if EVG is bad then warriors won't be needed anymore unless they can out dps a rogue.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Levistonyy View Post
    I think best solution would be increase the gold drop rate for evg that way warrior could still farm and earn some gold as of now the gold drop being nerf so badly that warrior don’t even bother to farm I’m afraid by the time sts implement the so call balance there won’t be much good warrior be left in game
    Explore new maps... not talking about portals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

when good nightmares turn into bad nightmares.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Warriors will survive, atm they just have a downfall after being top class last 2-3 years. It's not fun but things will improve.