Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warriors, DM, and EVG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default Warriors, DM, and EVG

Hi,

It's well known that EVG is nerfed and now drops much less gold.

It's also well known that warriors are useless in all of the new maps, even against rahab since warriors get oneshotted by it too.

EVG was the only map I thought warriors would be needed, but the map is nerfed and warriors now have nowhere to go.

As a mage player, I am starting to feel bad for these poor guys. Before the stack proc changes, there was 1 warrior in an EVG pt, and 3 members of other classes so other classes were also important to play EVG.

Now that DM gives more gold than EVG, and warriors aren't needed in any other map, what are they supposed to do?

Please make EVG better than DM either by nerfing DM or buffing EVG. Also, It would be good if boss fighting starts at wave 1 in EVG instead of wave 10.

I am just feeling so sad for warriors, not only did they lose weapon proc stacking, but they also lost the ONLY map they were needed in.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

And you know what, today i encountered a shocking situation as well as some of my friends reported. PEOPLE LEAVE MAP IF A WAR IN IT. Me and my friend felt so annoying and at the same time, be it as it may because there is nothing we could do. This is a disgrace and not good for gaming experience.

War w/o proc cannot have enough damage, while Rog and mage has decent armor to survive hit and run then with good dps, they no longer need war to tank.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

Edit: Gladly, i have friends, true and real friends from dif classes help me and play with me. I can't imagine a war player new to this game, have limited friends and experience this kind of 2014-2016 situation.
    Last edited by Pyroflame; 09-20-2021 at 12:07 PM.
    IGN: Pyroflame/Forerunnerr

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

It's kinda useless complaining since STS already made up their mind. They even closed the main thread for feedbacks for their "balanced update".

Switching to rogue or mage is the best option atm for warriors. I feel bad for the warriors who invested into equipment with their gold / real money and got screwed over without any warning by STS.
    Also, soon they will be nerfing DM as well that you will be forced to play the new maps instead, making DM and EVG dead.

The new 81 items will be locked behind chest locks that will cost a lot of platinum to open and if you find one in the market it will cost millions. And will cost more to fully awaken it and more to find good awaken stats. Sounds fun, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trolzerkeinstein View Post
    It's kinda useless complaining since STS already made up their mind. They even closed the main thread for feedbacks for their "balanced update".

Switching to rogue or mage is the best option atm for warriors. I feel bad for the warriors who invested into equipment with their gold / real money and got screwed over without any warning by STS.
    Also, soon they will be nerfing DM as well that you will be forced to play the new maps instead, making DM and EVG dead.

The new 81 items will be locked behind chest locks that will cost a lot of platinum to open and if you find one in the market it will cost millions. And will cost more to fully awaken it and more to find good awaken stats. Sounds fun, right?
    Your right.
    All we asked for is make changes slow and gradual.
    They only opt for the extreme. Either let it run for 2 years and let people awake and get accustom to it.. Next they go for, remove it!
    No thought for repurcussion how it affects the players who worked hard.

They ban the players who do illegal stuff... Yet not even an ounce of consideration for people who love this game and play a certain class and who got screwed by the system.

Cmon sts, the expansion is lit but not this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Don't even get me started with the hidden updates/nerfs they don't put into their patch notes.

But hey... Wait until a forum moderator bans the people who are genuinely unsatisfied with the changes by voicing out their feelings here and delete their comments as well so that the only comments that are left are the sugar-coated ones. Hell, they'll probably lock/delete this thread as well if it gets filled without a lot of negative feedbacks.

So much for inviting criticism, opinions, or comments, am I right, bois?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trolzerkeinstein View Post
    Don't even get me started with the hidden updates/nerfs they don't put into their patch notes.

But hey... Wait until a forum moderator bans the people who are genuinely unsatisfied with the changes by voicing out their feelings here and delete their comments as well so that the only comments that are left are the sugar-coated ones. Hell, they'll probably lock/delete this thread as well if it gets filled without a lot of negative feedbacks.

So much for inviting criticism, opinions, or comments, am I right, bois?
    Go outside for a while. You'll be ok. And so will warriors, do we have new mythic, spirit, or arcanes yet? Many things they will do with that.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Go outside for a while. You'll be ok. And so will warriors, do we have new mythic, spirit, or arcanes yet? Many things they will do with that.
    I appreciate your concern but you don't have to tell me what to do. I can take care of myself, buddy. :*

No new mythic, spirit, or arcanes items yet, but I can't wait to start opening a lot of locks that have a very small chance to get the item I want to get them. I am sure it will take a lot of money to get them and probably more to fully awaken it with good stats, but hey it's sure is "worth it". I just "hope" they don't nerf it tho' by the time I get all those equipment like what they just did for this expansion.
    Last edited by Trolzerkeinstein; 09-20-2021 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Even if we do have those, and warriors are good again.....there's literally no point lol.

If warr get good lvl 81 proc, so will Rogs and mages.... so they will essentially still be doing 4 dps parties...

We need EVG to be the best to make warriors somewhat useful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Even if we do have those, and warriors are good again.....there's literally no point lol.

If warr get good lvl 81 proc, so will Rogs and mages.... so they will essentially still be doing 4 dps parties...

We need EVG to be the best to make warriors somewhat useful.

Or they could actually create a new dungeon or map that wars are actually useful wherein farming is viable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroflame View Post
    And you know what, today i encountered a shocking situation as well as some of my friends reported. PEOPLE LEAVE MAP IF A WAR IN IT. Me and my friend felt so annoying and at the same time, be it as it may because there is nothing we could do. This is a disgrace and not good for gaming experience.

War w/o proc cannot have enough damage, while Rog and mage has decent armor to survive hit and run then with good dps, they no longer need war to tank.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

Edit: Gladly, i have friends, true and real friends from dif classes help me and play with me. I can't imagine a war player new to this game, have limited friends and experience this kind of 2014-2016 situation.
    It is not true i run even if 3 warior enter dm and im not the only rogue doing that there are so many rogue and mage, and it is good to have running warior because its so easy to kill mobs just like 3mage and 1 rogue about the boss same for 1 rogue and 3warior its same easy to kill the boss.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    It is not true i run even if 3 warior enter dm and im not the only rogue doing that there are so many rogue and mage, and it is good to have running warior because its so easy to kill mobs just like 3mage and 1 rogue about the boss same for 1 rogue and 3warior its same easy to kill the boss.
    The only reason I'm replying to this thread is because of how annoying I find every one of your comments on these forums. You constantly bash and argue with everyone and will not listen to any sort of reason it almost seems as though you haven't actually logged into arcane legends and played in years. You need to get off of these forums and stop being a keyboard warrior for once or maybe you should "broaden your mind" as you said in another post about why you like quaset since he has a very "open mind". You are very hypocritical and honestly, you and a few others are the reasons for "forum toxicity" due to your constant disagreements and nonsense posts. Please just stop bashing people for expressing their opinion and if you do have something to say make it helpful or at the very least Relevant, I know I can't keep you from posting on the forums but hopefully you will read at least some of this and come to the conclusion to Broaden your mind.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    The only reason I'm replying to this thread is because of how annoying I find every one of your comments on these forums. You constantly bash and argue with everyone and will not listen to any sort of reason it almost seems as though you haven't actually logged into arcane legends and played in years. You need to get off of these forums and stop being a keyboard warrior for once or maybe you should "broaden your mind" as you said in another post about why you like quaset since he has a very "open mind". You are very hypocritical and honestly, you and a few others are the reasons for "forum toxicity" due to your constant disagreements and nonsense posts. Please just stop bashing people for expressing their opinion and if you do have something to say make it helpful or at the very least Relevant, I know I can't keep you from posting on the forums but hopefully you will read at least some of this and come to the conclusion to Broaden your mind.
    Ohh sory your a clean and good player because youre one of the warior want to blame sts for what they did, and you want to quit all, lol and you dont want to nerf the glint aegis because for you its not broken sory huh you are realy not a basher. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Only person here being a keyboard warrior is you it's okay to have a difference in opinion. There's nothing toxic about disagreeing with others and I find it hilarious and ironic that you're asking him tobroaden his mind
    Last edited by Xerofith; 09-20-2021 at 10:40 PM. Reason: forgot to unecessarily bolden random words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xerofith View Post
    Only person here being a keyboard warrior is you it's okay to have a difference in opinion. There's nothing toxic about disagreeing with others and I find it hilarious and ironic that you're asking him tobroaden his mind
    Thanks for showing people who the "few others" refer to when I discussed toxic players on the forums. Cheers to you mate!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Ohh sory your a clean and good player because youre one of the warior want to blame sts for what they did, and you want to quit all, lol and you dont want to nerf the glint aegis because for you its not broken sory huh you are realy not a basher. Lol
    I don't own a glint, I am a warrior and a top achiever in the game. I'm genuinely confused by what you are attempting to say. I'm a clean and good player because I blamed sts for what they did? I don't care about nerfing the glint got rid of it a while ago. Bashing? I'm expressing my opinions on how childish you are acting on the forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I don't own a glint, I am a warrior and a top achiever in the game. I'm genuinely confused by what you are attempting to say. I'm a clean and good player because I blamed sts for what they did? I don't care about nerfing the glint got rid of it a while ago. Bashing? I'm expressing my opinions on how childish you are acting on the forums.
    And it is wrong to say i run with 3 warior lol and telling the truth? Take a look to your all reply if theres no counter attack there? Come on your 100% perfect and no toxicity to all of your reply. Hehe peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Yes you want to quit all the player because of what sts did right? Thats not toxicity? About youre a clean and 100% perfect player is a joke because you always complaining about what sts did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Yes you want to quit all the player because of what sts did right? Thats not toxicity? About youre a clean and 100% perfect player is a joke because you always complaining about what sts did.
    what is this clean and 100% perfect player thing you keep talking about? I am considering quitting but am wanting to wait to see what sts will do in the following few weeks. How is voicing my opinion on a topic that many players are in disagreement on including you toxic? Being toxic is not disagreeing being toxic is exemplifying rowdy and bad behavior on the forums in an attempt to stay relevant.
    Last edited by Repent; 09-21-2021 at 12:17 AM. Reason: I forgot the word "disagreement"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Expressing the feelings is ok but do you think that encouraging others to quit the game is good? No its not. You always want to stop posting thread that attacking what you like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

what is this clean and 100% perfect player thing you keep talking about? I am considering quitting but am wanting to wait to see what sts will do in the following few weeks. How is voicing my opinion on a topic that many players including you toxic? Being toxic is not disagreeing being toxic is exemplifying rowdy and bad behavior on the forums in an attempt to stay relevant.
    Do you think all of your reply is not toxic? Wow hope all of people just like you if yes. Lol, you want all of reply is in accordance with your opinion and if not you will say stupid tt.